Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 26. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Sold out already  Shocked Congratulations so  did it pass Bancor record?  Any way man that was FAST. Time to buckle down and start developing guys.
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
Дopoгиe дpyзья пpиглaшaeм вac в pyccкoязычнyю гpyппy aдeкc тeлeгpaм, гдe бyдeт вecтиcь нe тoлькo кoнcтpyктивный диaлoг, нo и мoжнo бyдeт выcкaзaть вce чтo дyмaeтe, тaк жe в нaшeй пpoгpaммe  пpиcyтcтвyют cиcьки, кpacивыe дeвoчки, aлкoгoль пpинocитe c coбoй, oнлaйн пpocтaвитcя нe мoжeм,инвaйт ecть в aнглo гpyппe зaпинeн c вepxy, вoт  eщe paз нa вcякий cлyчaй https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAtVZiM-yxJHVx7LDg

Dear friends, we invite you to the Russian-language group of telegrams, where not only a constructive dialogue will be conducted, but you will be able to express everything you think, just in our program there are boobs, beautiful girls, alcohol bring with you, we can not get online, there is an invite In the Anglo group is stuck with the top, here again just in case ttps://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAtVZiM-yxJHVx7LDg
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
We sold out! We would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who participated and supported the project!

The AdEx crowdsale is now officially over. Once again, thanks for your support!

Congrats AdEx team! Token sold in 1 day, its really nice ico results. Now time to hard work to built decentralized ad exchange and I wish the team good luck along this way.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
We sold out! We would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who participated and supported the project!

Congratulations with the very succcesfull ICO! Lets hope the developments and marketing are as swift and smooth as the ICO Smiley all the best!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Woww, what a fantastic ICO, sold out in less than 10 hours
Really curious to see the next step ADEX development.
Congratz to devs team and good luck all of us
Activity: 466
So in this campaign is accepted just ETH adress ,no another adress like Waves,Am i right?

Only Eth adresses are acceptable during ico, no other wallet address is accepted so be careful in giving your address because once you give your address it won't be change.

oh,okay...so you must have a ETH wallet.I understand,Thanks!
Activity: 350

Adex is an excellent project, congratulations to everyone believing in adex
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Congratulation to everyone that take part in this project.
I myself was very positive about the project. But really I didn't expect that ICO finishes that fast in less than half day. I am looking forward for hearing best news from ADEX
Activity: 322

this is really very fast this project's ico , without an weeks and we reach ico goal. very nice

congralation.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

It was great opportunity to buy some tokens during this crowdsale and as expected it finished so early a lot of people invested into this. This ICO not dominated by big whales so distribution will be fair and this project will grow more strong. Congrats to the team and all community.
Activity: 784

congrats! when do you plan to list the token on an excahnge?
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
when they will distribute the bounty?
Activity: 65
Merit: 11

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
What is the address to create the token symbol in myetherwallet?
Address : 0x4470BB87d77b963A013DB939BE332f927f2b992e
Symbol : ADX
Decimals : 4

Finally, the crowdsale meet hardcap 40000 ETH
Activity: 602
What is the address to create the token symbol in myetherwallet?
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
New walk 1 day but ico already want to finish,
Wings and adex is a coin that has a very good future Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Step by step we do it Smiley
Near 95% now  Cool
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Fraudsters see a great opportunity for ICO sales success to have to clone a Phishing web site  Grin

adex.store/index3.html  <----  Scammers have copied website
This is fake or real,
Is there anyone who stole this opportunity,
Imitation of web adextoken?
Activity: 1085
hi =D
hello
"ACCEPT TERMS TO SHOW ADDRESS:
I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions (ADX Creation and AdEx Project Creation)
I have read the Whitepaper
I am not a US citizen
ethereum mainnet address
How to participate (MyEtherWallet & Parity)
!WARNING in order to participate successfully, do not use addresses from exchanges like coinbase! please use your own ethereum wallet. for more details, see the guide"

What kind of document is sent to us after the transfer of the etherum to Wallet AdEx?
beacuse not login to site

First of all, what do I see that I do not have a login? Current
Pages:
Jump to: