Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 25. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
A new record adex, 8 hours after the crowdsale started and its already closed. Investors and whales are already waiting for this ico to start. And now they are already profited to it in a short period of time.
Activity: 413
Congratulations adEx network. Ico is successful and sold out unbelievably fast less than 24 hour.
Activity: 448

maybe that just IOU,, because adex team is not announce yet about the exchange,,
and the ICO just finished today

i think its a legit one, maybe the team got managed to list it before the ico got finished then opened the market right away. but for the sake of everyone, i think we better wait for the official announcement from the team regarding this ADX listed on liqio.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
This ICO finished unbelievably fast . Just as I was starting to spread the words after casting my ICO forecast on wings platform, here it is . It's finish. Well good sign for a project that collected 40 k eth ($12M).

Things happened too fast. Without your knowing it, the ICO ended already. And the 40,000 ETH hard cap was too easily soldout. I bet there are still those who really want to take part but were a bit late.

Anyway, two thumbs up to the entire team! What a success!
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Wow ... trading so fast.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
This ICO finished unbelievably fast . Just as I was starting to spread the words after casting my ICO forecast on wings platform, here it is . It's finish. Well good sign for a project that collected 40 k eth ($12M).
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Hi,
i still haven't received my tokens. Is it normal?

Did your transaction into the contract confirm, and what wallet did you use to participate in the crowdsale?

you will most likely have to add a custom token to the wallet you are using, to see the ADX that are attached to the wallet. I used ImToken to purchase my ADX, I had to use myetherwallet to verify that the tokens actually made it to the wallet. They did Smiley

Thank you ADX team for a really smooth rollout. I attended the SNT crowdsale, this was not that Sad

i used imtoken too. So this is not a standard erc-20?
imtoken is not able to show me this token?

(thanks for responses :-) )

This is ERC-20 standard, I think your wallet is not supporting the ADX, or you can try to check through the TxID. It looks all of the participants already received their tokens. I think you are.

The liqui already traded the adx token which means the distribution goes smoothly.

i was able to look at my tokens from MEW, but imtoken is not able to show me these ADX tokens, i don't know why.
Imwallet should be able to show any erc-20 standard  Undecided
For example etherscan show "Erc20 Token Transfer Events" but no trace of ADX tokens
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
Hi,

Did your transaction into the contract confirm, and what wallet did you use to participate in the crowdsale?

you will most likely have to add a custom token to the wallet you are using, to see the ADX that are attached to the wallet. I used ImToken to purchase my ADX, I had to use myetherwallet to verify that the tokens actually made it to the wallet. They did Smiley

Thank you ADX team for a really smooth rollout. I attended the SNT crowdsale, this was not that Sad

This is ERC-20 standard, I think your wallet is not supporting the ADX, or you can try to check through the TxID. It looks all of the participants already received their tokens. I think you are.

The liqui already traded the adx token which means the distribution goes smoothly.
legendary
ok perfect, MEW is able to show me tokens, imwallet no  Cry Cry
legendary
Hi,

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Hi,

legendary
Hi,

make sure you add the token to your wallet.

Wallet addres
ADX
4 decimal places

i'm checking etherscan, no tokens received.
Is this the ico address right? 0x4470bb87d77b963a013db939be332f927f2b992e

Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Hi,

make sure you add the token to your wallet.

Wallet addres
ADX
4 decimal places
Right at ICO price right now. Hopefully we can see some higher prices soon.

Somebody got 1 Eth for 360 ADX tokens right at the start, not a bad 400% return!
legendary
Hi,
Activity: 398
Merit: 100

maybe that just IOU,, because adex team is not announce yet about the exchange,,
and the ICO just finished today
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
less than 24 hours, the crowdsale is finish,,
adex is awesome project.. congrats  Wink
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
How long until it gets to Hitbtc and I can start dumping for $3 each?

It was on HitBTC as an IoU for a little while now. I can confirm that its currently trading on liqui.io. There has only been about 4 trades on the history so far, I cant give a valid representation of price.

Still not on Bittrex:( I wonder if we are killing the spike by having soft openings at various exchanges. Each price kind of stands alone, its .013 per ADX on HitBTC right now.  Shocked
How long until it gets to Hitbtc and I can start dumping for $3 each?
Pages:
Jump to: