Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 27. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hello
"ACCEPT TERMS TO SHOW ADDRESS:
I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions (ADX Creation and AdEx Project Creation)
I have read the Whitepaper
I am not a US citizen
ethereum mainnet address
How to participate (MyEtherWallet & Parity)
!WARNING in order to participate successfully, do not use addresses from exchanges like coinbase! please use your own ethereum wallet. for more details, see the guide"

What kind of document is sent to us after the transfer of the etherum to Wallet AdEx?
beacuse not login to site

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Username : boscoarinze
Profile link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=boscoarinze
Language:Igbo and pigin English
Email *Optional :[email protected]
Portfolio/Experience/previous translations links
Do you want to reserve Whitepaper translation Y/N: yes
ETH Addy :0x14F17987b2e94799584506725116742589DeD0da
Activity: 105
It is a good news that this project have already reached its 85% of its ICO funds, I hope this project all the best and good luck. Hoping that the tokens would be distributed as soon as possible. Smiley

Yes, an excellent project and a great team.
I am glad that I took part in supporting this project and bought for myself these tokens
There is not much left and the maximum amount will be achieved.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
It is a good news that this project have already reached its 85% of its ICO funds, I hope this project all the best and good luck. Hoping that the tokens would be distributed as soon as possible. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Thanks for the salary,  though i may not able to get that for now,  i hope soon and thankyou to the admin of this campaign for letting me work here at your signature campaign,  hope there will be more campaign and especially signature campaign thankyou
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bought 11 Eth worth of ADX. Let's see where it goes
Activity: 217
I was gonna join crowd sale but I'm waiting for my friend to send me eth.

I saw only a few adx tokens left to purchase, I catch some hopefully!

For the ico, really congrats on this hardworking team.
Activity: 423
Fraudsters see a great opportunity for ICO sales success to have to clone a Phishing web site  Grin

adex.store/index3.html  <----  Scammers have copied website
Activity: 392
Very pleased I am accepted to join signature campaign in this awesome project
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Good luck to this project. Bought some coins and will hodl Cool

How i see some whales entered ICO too.

https://twitter.com/YaremiRoman/status/880781379906260992
We as investors hope so, hopefully good price.
And we can all benefit together.

Maybe the next few hours of ICO will be finished.

Congrats to Ivo georgivo and friends
BVG
Activity: 133
Congratulations to all, but can i ask if ICO ends immediately will bounty also closed immediately?

Irfan_pak10 quote: "...Signature campaign will run until Week #2 (30/6-06/7). So dont need to rush to complete the 10 posts in a day."

That is, I understand correctly that two weeks will be credited ?

And I would like to congratulate this project with such rapid success and wish the team good luck in the future!
Activity: 165

the transaction has been confirmed for a long time but I didn't receive anything

Ok solved... I had set wrong number of decimals

Nice to hear your problem has been resolved but there is instruction how add this manual after successfully invested into this project.

Address: 0x4470BB87d77b963A013DB939BE332f927f2b992e
Token Symbol: ADX
Decimals: 4

Is this correct as I understand the instruction ?
I can use this data and everything will be fine ?

Yes if you are facing problem to show up your token into your wallet than it would be helpful for you to follow that and add this token there. Just click on add custom token and put that data there it working fine.

And tell me whether you need to enter this data or this token will automatically add to the wallet ?
in myetherwallet ...
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

the transaction has been confirmed for a long time but I didn't receive anything

Nice to hear your problem has been resolved but there is instruction how add this manual after successfully invested into this project.

Yes if you are facing problem to show up your token into your wallet than it would be helpful for you to follow that and add this token there. Just click on add custom token and put that data there it working fine.
Activity: 129

Activity: 65
Merit: 11
Thanks for the continued support!

@2012 @thehun: we're glad you resolved your issue; for anyone else: you need to put 4 for decimals value and the correct address!

@acpr23 only new sign-ups will be closed, but other than that signature campaign would still continue and social will probably continue a bit more
Activity: 336
Congratulations to all, but can i ask if ICO ends immediately will bounty also closed immediately?

Irfan_pak10 quote: "...Signature campaign will run until Week #2 (30/6-06/7). So dont need to rush to complete the 10 posts in a day."
Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
BTW, are you getting the tokens automatically or do we have to wait until the end of the sale?

You will get tokens automatically, but read this manual first: https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/the-adex-token-sale-is-starting-afc189d8dea

I added the token manually but still can't see any tokens

Your tokens will be delivered after transaction confirmation.

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
BTW, are you getting the tokens automatically or do we have to wait until the end of the sale?

You will get tokens automatically, but read this manual first: https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/the-adex-token-sale-is-starting-afc189d8dea

I added the token manually but still can't see any tokens

Your tokens will be delivered after transaction confirmation.

Pages:
Jump to: