Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 47. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I am very happy that I am part of this project. I hope this ADX project will give investors the best profit and I will join the ICO when this project starts. Try your best  Grin

I think this will be one successful project, as I read the announcement and the plan, this one is thoroughly researched and studied, I was on hiatus since I am kinda busy with RL stuff but the moment I saw this thread and read details about it, I told myself that I must not miss this one.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
Very interesting project, i wish you guys success!

how much price adx coin in ico selling ?
I've found this info in bounty thread:

1Eth = 900ADX
WARNING: this is subject to change after WINGS forecasting, but it's going to stay within 700-1300adx range

fair enough since the value of eth keeps moving ups and down so it will be nice that dev will do their best to make it fair to all the investors that will buy within ico but for me whatever it takes their still a high chances to gain good profits out of this project since they are really attracting and providing good deals with their investors and they are open with communication.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I am very happy that I am part of this project. I hope this ADX project will give investors the best profit and I will join the ICO when this project starts. Try your best  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Very interesting project, i wish you guys success!

I've found this info in bounty thread:

1Eth = 900ADX
WARNING: this is subject to change after WINGS forecasting, but it's going to stay within 700-1300adx range
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
Activity: 65
Merit: 11
Thanks for the continued support!

@PublicP2poolNode it's 100,000,000, ICOBazaar has made a mistake. We'll contact them so that they can correct it
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I am joining bounty campaign, thanks
Activity: 518
I'm a part of the campaign anyone wanted to join this forum i hope this campaign successful.
But you can also support this project by investing as well. The more that invests in this project the more successful all of its members  Cheesy
Activity: 347
Merit: 252
Why does it state in the white paper that it is a preliminary white paper?

Also, the white paper states a maximum amount of 100,000,000 adex tokens, yet this site https://icobazaar.com/adex states a maximum of 10,000,000 adex tokens... Which is it?
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Great ideas, I hope this project will be the adsense like in blockchain tec that will give publishers more reward, honesty of the shares income and better sistem. I am a publisher , waiting for the project to be publisher , I hope the qualification to be publisher will not so hard like the existing ads network like mellow ads, adsensen and others.
Activity: 415
I'm a part of the campaign anyone wanted to join this forum i hope this campaign successful.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
By making the wings a token contract, the project will be 100% successful, he does a very good promotional action
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
Me also i'm joining the bounty campaign. We would like to support Adex project. I like their project and I think it is also one of the greatest project I've ever known.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Looks like you will be making use of the WINGS bounty management application and heard there is a forecasting bounty for predicting the accurate results of the ICO. I did not find these promotions in the bounty thread here in this forum.
Adex has a very big team so wait, so maybe the result of ICO can be known
Activity: 602
Good job, I'm participating in the Twitter, signature and other campaigns Smiley I hope the project takes off until the moon.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
Looks like you will be making use of the WINGS bounty management application and heard there is a forecasting bounty for predicting the accurate results of the ICO. I did not find these promotions in the bounty thread here in this forum.
Activity: 65
Merit: 11
Thanks for the support everyone! We're reminding everyone who shows support for this project or has questions to join our Telegram at https://t.me/AdExNetwork so that we can build the community there! Smiley

I am reminding that we have updated the bounty thread with new signatures -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1980387

@savioroshan Re difference: almost all platforms so far on blockchain are different, but the most important things so far is that we're built on Ethereum, our technology works on all browser/platforms straight out of the box, and we already have our first publisher in the face of Stremio; and thanks for the tips!

@kumiskura: this is a decentralized _advertising_ exchange as in "for advertising", not a _decentralized exchange_ as in "between cryptocurrencies"

@taliwang: min target is 3000 ETH
Activity: 168
I am Registered on a platform for bounty, connected to Twitter and facebook. Everything works fine, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Adex is seem very big project with talented team I'm following them because it's nice to support them. I hope valuation on Wings will bring some wonderful result about the future of this project and this crowdsale will very crazy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
In the past six months  I  have seen similar coins such as prcoins, flash coins etc for the similar concept. What makes this different from the others? This types of platforms are good for the advertising industry. But needs a lot of promotion. I have a request to the op. When you run signature campaigns ,please allow them to post in microearning section as well. Because there you will get many potential advertisers as well as publishers when your ad exchange becomes operational. All the best for this new venture.
Pages:
Jump to: