Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 49. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 252
We're pleased to announce the first details of the signature competition and the signature bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1980219.new#new !
Signature campaign.
3 posts / week?

I already joined.

But I don't have telegrams.
Please accept me.

Where is the spreadsheet of participants?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
max coin ?

100m will be maximum supply for this project everything written in details you have to read the WP.

https://www.adex.network/adex/AdEx-Whitepaper-v1.4.pdf

@OP What is ICO date signature showing July 30th
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
very sad newbie can not join in any bounty campaign, including this project of ico.
hope you all got benefit and good luck Smiley

Thank you. I'm participating on Twitter. There is no need for rank, the main number of readers. Try it. To start.
Activity: 518
very sad newbie can not join in any bounty campaign, including this project of ico.
hope you all got benefit and good luck Smiley
Activity: 369
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
joining bounty campaign
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
The interesting concept of this Project
And see his team is very good, especially berpatner with Jihan Wu owner of bitmain that always make amazing news in the world Cryptocurrency  Wink Grin
Activity: 65
Merit: 11
@mcfom people will be able to join at any time, and the reward will be counted as the number of continuous full weeks they participated; the benefit for them is that they'd still get involved by getting ADX tokens from the bounty campaign
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
@mcfom it's very simple; The ICO still starts on 30.06, there is no timeframe change. However, this signature campaign is a way for us to build a community, and we're going to use it as such. This is why it would extend to a bit after the ICO end date, so we can get as many interested people as possible to our social channels

What future will be of those who will join hands after the successful ICO so they would join this later or not?

As you mentioned this campaign would continue till give date so more people will be able to join this or not?
@mcfom it's very simple; The ICO still starts on 30.06, there is no timeframe change. However, this signature campaign is a way for us to build a community, and we're going to use it as such. This is why it would extend to a bit after the ICO end date, so we can get as many interested people as possible to our social channels
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Hi, the ICO start in 9 days, what's about the campaign ? Yesterday I read on telegram you were testing signature.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyadx-adex-network-official-bounty-thread-1980219

There it is but don't understand about this time limit of that campaign which will concludes on 10th August?

What is time frame of this ICO when it will open or you made some kind delay?
We're pleased to announce the first details of the signature competition and the signature bounty campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1980387 !
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Hi, the ICO start in 9 days, what's about the campaign ? Yesterday I read on telegram you were testing signature.
@Bayoe_noe: this is the new Slack link: https://join.slack.com/adex-community/shared_invite/MjAxMzUxMTUwMDk5LTE0OTgwNjcyMTQtNDZmMGJmZTk0Ng

We updated it on top of the thread, but we still need to update it on the icons
Activity: 406
Joined on website,,,facebook and twitter connected,but slack can't connect to ADX channel..
@SZX we are doing trials for our signature campaign right at this moment!

Whoever wants to test is welcome to join on Telegram and help us test: https://t.me/AdExNetwork !

Regarding terms, we are preparing a Medium post, but here's how it will be: pretty standard, you get a ADXC (adex bounty credit) for every post you have in Alternate cryptocurrencies section of the forum. If you keep the signature for a 4 weeks period, then you get the reward, which is determined the following way: the ADXC, multiplied with a number which depends on your forum rank, is your stake of all allocated tokens for the signature bounty campaign.

You'll see this explained in more detail on our Medium tomorrow.
SZX
Activity: 390
Merit: 253
Sorry me. But when is the start of signature company? The ICO begins on June 30. Now already June 21.
@Anthrogic indeed, but BAT still requires implementation in the browser, their concept is built that way. AdEx can work for any user that has a regular html5-compatible browser, which means most users; In the advertising industry, it's obviously important for publishers and advertisers to have a large amount of users to work with right away Smiley Otherwise there's a chicken-and-egg problem where the tech adoption requires business adoption and vice versa, and there's a potential for an infinite deadlock.

Nobody is forcing you to participate in our project or even have anything to do with it, but please, read a bit more carefully before jumping to conclusions
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
We are finalizing the signature campaign, sorry for the delay.

@rendravolt @Bitcoin_UA the bounty portal was configured to only count re-tweets of certain tweets; we now configured it to count re-tweets of the first one, please try again. Sorry for the setback.

@Anthrogic did you even read the whitepaper? AdEx is very different from BAT. Let's begin with the fact that AdEx works with existing infrastructure, which means you can integrate it into any website/app without being dependent on users using the Brave browser.

Oh hey so exactly like BAT plans on doing. Hmm....
BAT isn't exclusive life long to Brave.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Looking forward to ICO, it may be a good project to hold long term
Pages:
Jump to: