Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 52. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I've joined the campaign, will join the ico also  Cheesy
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
I joined bounty campaigh,but in my profile on bounty.adex.network not like,not retweet.Why?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
joined bounty campaign
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
How much money are you going to raise? only support ETH?  btc?  What about the total amount of this tokens?

These details are not get finalized yet this ICO will start on June 30th so there is still time to let know about this.

The token price will be fixed 3 days before the crowdsale by using WINGS DAO
forecast to price the token accordingly. We expect a rate of around 1 ETH = 900 ADX
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
How much money are you going to raise? only support ETH?  btc?  What about the total amount of this tokens?
Activity: 535
600 adex = 1 eth
i have 65 in bounty website
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
 I will joined Bounty Campaign
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
joined twitter and facebook sir ..,. ,thanks
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Seems very interesting but you need to add more specific details about the project. I see Wings is promoting your projects is there any relationship with them because there is another Coin going along with the Wings.

The only relationship is that this project is launched on Wings Platform so wings is promoting this coin also so that his users can also invest in this project and get benefited.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Looks good but how many target crowdsale to continue the project and if the target is not reached whether the investment will be returned?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Looks interesting. Wings is getting bigger each day. After Bancor's huge success, we may see more projects using Wings platform. I will be watching this project. 
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Interesting project, nice to see their partnership with Wings. I have submitted the application for Twitter, Facebook, slack too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Seems very interesting but you need to add more specific details about the project. I see Wings is promoting your projects is there any relationship with them because there is another Coin going along with the Wings.
Activity: 280
joined Twitter/Facebook/Slack bounty campaign dev ,.,thanks ,.,
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
Joining bounty Campaign!
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Hello! I have joined Bounty Campaign .
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Thai translator and Blogger icoreview.com
Reserve Thai translate please.
Activity: 574
There are lots of peoples joining this project bounties, look like they are rooting for this project, and hopping the project to success.
Activity: 196
Activity: 2674
Merit: 251
I have submitted the application for Twitter, Facebook, slack. To the project of progress!
Pages:
Jump to: