Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 161. (Read 420721 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Our community is too quiet.  Lips sealed
Maybe you are busy in hitting F5 now? Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Wow, someone bought 5 btc of Aero in one bite.

Almost a 2% of the coin supply  Shocked
Activity: 602
Wow, someone bought 5 btc of Aero in one bite.
To the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin? And are you going to provide "Proof of Developer" certification from cryptoasian:
http://cryptoasian.com/

To others, what do you see as the biggest strengths and weaknesses of this coin?

This coin is Proof by Dan  Grin

Dear Aero Community,

I have completed the review, due to the Aero's Dev sending me updated code which included "decentralized encrypted e-mail", I required additional time to review this new feature

Peer Review available for download

http://downloads.xc-official.com/atcsecure/aero%20code%20review.pdf

According to the DEV's the decentralized encrypted email should be available for the public very soon!!!

ATCSECURE

Activity: 224
To the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin? And are you going to provide "Proof of Developer" certification from cryptoasian:
http://cryptoasian.com/

To others, what do you see as the biggest strengths and weaknesses of this coin?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
This coin is really good. Dev has kept up to the promises. Soon we will have the encrypted messaging. And its only the beginning.  

There is no unnecessary hype like the other coins. The devs let the developments do the talking. Probably one of best coin out there.

Activity: 448
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked We are #1 volume at Bittrex  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Finally  people see this coins potential !!
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked We are #1 volume at Bittrex  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I dont think whale wants to sell at 3K5.
This coin is similar to  Keycoin. (Anon, XC dev review)
He just push down the price.
Maybe he is reading this thread...he just put up an additional 40k sell wall and left the 30k up too!!

Operation Bottleneck is complete.  Undecided
Activity: 181
optical illusion
*nom nom nom*
The price is slowly going up.
But some guy put large sell orders in front of us.

Yea, he has over 30k Aero for sale right now.
Price is tightly spaced...Ive been chewing into them a bit, but damn
The price is slowly going up.
But some guy put large sell orders in front of us.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I reckon the next development should be the mobile staking wallet. I'd love to carry my aero around with staking capabilities.

This would give a real good reason for more people to buy at these prices.

Activity: 181
optical illusion
AeroMail / EM is exciting, but the real future is in AeroME! <3
Volume is 113BTC  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Will be the 1st today.
Activity: 146
You will always remember the day you bought Aero.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
ZERAFUL.. did i ask you to but in no i never so keep your opinions to your self..you PLUM..OR NEXT TIME THERE WON.T BE A NEXT TIME..coz i will pay 20 aero and get MURDEROUSKIRKS gang bangers to come around and beat you up..and if they do a good job i will pay them 20 more AERO..COZ THERE GOING TO BE WORTH LOADS OF CASH..and they will all say thats fly that thats fly man

MurderousKirk's Gang Banger fund. AZ4gbGu9daX5VnnQkzJNFDAS5DJ59wRPdd

We're waiting.

http://aero.blockexplorer.cc/address/AZ4gbGu9daX5VnnQkzJNFDAS5DJ59wRPdd

MFW.. Guess I'm a gang banger now! haha

Activity: 140
- crazy childs ramblings -

We're waiting.

(Still racist btw, you racist racist child.)

You really should just ignore that guy (abitfunny) and stop responding. It just makes this thread bloated with useless crap. This will turn away potential investors.

Just my 2 aeros.

this is very true. that guy is a more than a BIT funny. abitracist? abitofadick? first person i have ever put on ignore.

I have to agree. Don't care if he is racist. But he ruins the image ot AERO indeed.
well we know what type of person you are.... you don.t care i am racist?   i do ..coz i am  far from it..investors will come and go some will win and some will loose i already won way ahead ov u..  AND I SPOIL IMAGE  OF AERO..ha ha ha u racist homophobic 2 faced fok YOU DON.T CARE I RACIST what a joke u are EVOLUTION  go and think what you just said tosser

Go fuck your murderous wife, save us from yourself.
- crazy childs ramblings -

We're waiting.

(Still racist btw, you racist racist child.)

You really should just ignore that guy (abitfunny) and stop responding. It just makes this thread bloated with useless crap. This will turn away potential investors.

Just my 2 aeros.

this is very true. that guy is a more than a BIT funny. abitracist? abitofadick? first person i have ever put on ignore.

I have to agree. Don't care if he is racist. But he ruins the image ot AERO indeed.

He has absolutely NOTHING to do with Aero. I bet he doesnt even have a wallet.
Everyone should ignore him and any future people like him.
You cant argue with stupid.

Lets all work together to keep this thread BS free.
Keep stackin fellas
Jump to: