Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 165. (Read 420721 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CRYPTODRUTI I SOLD COZ YOU TOLD US TO KNOW YOUR SAYING DON.T WELL THANKS FOR THE TIP
I'm not even going to bother...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Will all those invested in this coin please silence the nonsense to the dev about the price. It will consolidate for a little while longer before going back up. Instead of wasting time here complaining why don't you go spend some time learning to read charts.

Or how to code, or how to run your house on solar...

There is also how to bake magic brownies (cough cough)... anything other than bickering over the price.

AERO is a long term coin with legit development.
This is a marathon not a sprint.

Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Will all those invested in this coin please silence the nonsense to the dev about the price. It will consolidate for a little while longer before going back up. Instead of wasting time here complaining why don't you go spend some time learning to read charts.
Activity: 266
How would encrypted messaging work? Sort of like bitmessage?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Dev,

Are there any updates?

I reckon you need to post updates like Btcdark does. PR side of things are really lacking and its hurting the coin.

Unless of course AeroMe is due to be released soon? The OP says 1-2 Months from POS stage...I think we are close to release?

Right now Aero is in a bubble of trouble.

Maybe be post screenshots of progress?

Click one or two pages back.  There is nothing wrong with the coin, the dev, or the updates.  People need realize its not a pump and dump scam, and more of a long term investment.

Long term investments are built not proposed in the altcoin world. Supercoin was a long term investment, guerilla, cinni, the list goes on and on, and on. Look at these coins now. Its about a continuous dumping of news in proper time intervals that makes a coin survive. When Key got Dan's review effort when up threefolds. Look at their thread now, the development was massive. If we don't get any more updates soon. This coin is pretty much dead. True story.

So, with that said. Dev, any plans on keeping the community a bit more updated with prgress? any marketing plans?
Any video promotions?

Now that Aero has a rep, you need to capitalize and build on it quick.
Activity: 112
Dev,

Are there any updates?

I reckon you need to post updates like Btcdark does. PR side of things are really lacking and its hurting the coin.

Unless of course AeroMe is due to be released soon? The OP says 1-2 Months from POS stage...I think we are close to release?

Click one or two pages back.  There is nothing wrong with the coin, the dev, or the updates.  People need realize its not a pump and dump scam, and more of a long term investment.
Activity: 103
Dev,

Are there any updates?

Activity: 364
so, is that the end of that then? lol
yup, thats it.. better sell now

You guys are so short sighted.. you've forgotten again that the big kicker hasn't come yet...

You know.. the big selling point.. AeroME!

This coin is far from done.

But i mean if you wanna give me your cheapo coins I'll take them Wink

go on then, enlighten me, what is AeroMe?
Lol you already sold your coins, why are you still here?? You really have nothing better to do don't you.. The fact the you even invested in this coin without knowing it's main selling point reflects your intelligence.

Hey, Im not here to FUD or anything. I bought a few coins because I heard the Dev from XC was reviewing your code. (last time he reviewed someone elses code the price rose) I sold and made a few quid. I am now actually looking into the coin and asking genuine questions. Who's to say I wont buy back in lower!
Activity: 182

You guys are so short sighted.. you've forgotten again that the big kicker hasn't come yet...

Lol you already sold your coins, why are you still here?? You really have nothing better to do don't you.. The fact the you even invested in this coin without knowing it's main selling point reflects your intelligence.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Good job , guys !!
Are you serious? It's the crown jewel of Aero.. The entire point of this coin. It's what all these additions have been working towards. It's a DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmittoyyode3s80/AeroMe-WhitePaper.pdf

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Btw this "Encrypted Email" talk is a mistaken name for Encrypted Messaging. He just called it the wrong thing. Seems to have caused some confusion.

Are you serious? It's the crown jewel of Aero.. The entire point of this coin. It's what all these additions have been working towards. It's a DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmittoyyode3s80/AeroMe-WhitePaper.pdf

is this real?

atcsecure will review aero?
Yes

dude, i am a follower of Dan.  worshipping him. so i am in.  but why bring it so late. i lost 200k aero.

so what is coming next?

EM is soon, right?
Correct, Encrypted Messaging is in development and should be ready within the next week.
Activity: 532
game over sell up before it drops to 800

I'm gonna laugh so hard when all you guys miss to boat.
THE BOAT AS ALREADY SUNK.SELL BEFORE U LOOSE THE LOT
Yep. Sell enough coins to whales and then they will pump. Cool

Activity: 448

fuck off asshole !

Encrypted messaging supposedly by the weeks end, then comes AeroME. What the hell are you talking about?

already have mate. made about £100 when the XC dev revealed the code is legit.  Roll Eyes that bought me a few more XC  Smiley
Jump to: