Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 163. (Read 420721 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
with AeroMail can you send files or attachments like an image?
Activity: 532
Dev,
Can you modify roadmap on OP? You already finished some functions. Smiley
Activity: 182
whales are moving
Activity: 214
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
ZERAFUL.. did i ask you to but in no i never so keep your opinions to your self..you PLUM..OR NEXT TIME THERE WON.T BE A NEXT TIME..coz i will pay 20 aero and get MURDEROUSKIRKS gang bangers to come around and beat you up..and if they do a good job i will pay them 20 more AERO..COZ THERE GOING TO BE WORTH LOADS OF CASH..and they will all say thats fly that thats fly man

Activity: 214
Can we all agree to use the Ignore button and stop quoting the troll/s?

I liked how this coin/thread was clean and idiot FREE for weeks.

Lets all work to keep it that way please.

Disagreements in conversations are certainly going to happen, but its easy to determine when someone is simply posting just to be a clown.

Ignore button needs to be bigger, bct mods should do that  Wink
Activity: 448
Can we all agree to use the Ignore button and stop quoting the troll/s?

I liked how this coin/thread was clean and idiot FREE for weeks.

Lets all work to keep it that way please.

Disagreements in conversations are certainly going to happen, but its easy to determine when someone is simply posting just to be a clown.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
ha ha i just showed my friends.. and there all saying its obvious where there from there is racism ..probably all over where you live.. and fling is a name you plum go and check u dick

Oh you're right, it says so right here. My bad I definitely never checked to see if those were real names or not. Good thing you doeble checked with all your friends though.

so every 1 who say that most items you buy from china  are copies and cheap tat are racist so why does every  1 avoid items from china . according to you there racist..no because almost everything you buy from china is copied and cheap tat..but it does not mean i am racist..

Hmm idk man, you still sound pretty racist to me. Not all products come from china you know? Made in China is a stereotype man.. it's really offensive.

Btw thanks for calling me a plum. I appreciate it! Cheesy

PLUS XC DAN WHO IS A DEV FOR XC COIN THEY ALL KNOW WHO HE IS AND SO ON SO WHO IS AERO DEV I TELL YOU.. PING DING FLING TING.FROM BOMBAY HA HA ONLY JOKING FROM CHINA
yh u haet ch ina!!!? i aeat yhu wit deogs aend caets!!!

hahahahahahaha
PLUS XC DAN WHO IS A DEV FOR XC COIN THEY ALL KNOW WHO HE IS AND SO ON SO WHO IS AERO DEV I TELL YOU.. PING DING FLING TING.FROM BOMBAY HA HA ONLY JOKING FROM CHINA

has the dev not delivered? you racist fok

who cares if they are from mars..fact is they have kept there promise with all the updates

that's all that matters and STOP USING CAPS IDIOT
Don.t you ever call me racist you cheeky fok i far from a racist every name there .is a real name in china..its your mentality..to say racist..u plum..DON.T YOU EVER CALL ME RACIST..where i come from loads of different races...1 OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS CHINESE u plum

PING DING FLING TING.FROM BOMBAY HA HA ONLY JOKING FROM CHINA

Yeah.. that was aBITracist.

But it's ok guys, he has a Chinese friend so he can't be racist right? That's how it works, isn't it?

Oh wait.. no that's not right..

Having a friend who belongs to a demographic that one hates isn't incompatible with a prejudice against that demographic - and this is the key to the fallacy.

And no.. Fling is not a Chinese name. You're just rhyming.
Here's a sneak peak into AeroMail!  working out a few glitches before release.
Have patience, all will be delivered as promised!  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 308

Aereocooin moon
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
So, next feature is AeroMe?
Activity: 602
Wow, the Aeromail looks very nice.

I can send Aeros via mail with this feature?
Activity: 532

Looks very nice  Cool
Activity: 174
Delivered as promised.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Good Job devs!
Activity: 206

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
HAHA WHEN XC DAN GIVE HIS REVIEW.. GOING TO THE MOON WHAT A LOAD OF SH IT U ALL TALK SH IT.. GOING TO DA MOON HA HA HA.. GOING NOWHERE YOU ALL ARE OFF YOUR HEADS WHAT CAN YOU BUY WITH YOUR AERO COZ PRICE ..GOING TO DA MOON HA HA AHA NOW AEROME COME OUT THEN WHAT ?HA HA YOU ALL HEAR AEROME AND NOT ONE CAN SAY WHY IT WILL BE GOOD ...AND WHAT YOU CAN DO ON AEROME.COZ YOU THINK IT SOUNDS GOOD YOUR ALL AEROME THIS AEROME THAT AND HA HA HA NOT 1 AS A CLUE WHAT IT IS   OH AS WELL AEROME ARE ADDING GLOFAST NETWORK WHATS THAT I DON.T KNOW BUT ILL BUY A SHI T LOAD HA HA HA

What coin are *you* shilling for? Or are you just this annoying and ignorant by nature?
Jump to: