Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 164. (Read 420721 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I don't think abitfunny was trying to fud. I think he is just getting introduced to this world. Just ignore him. Responding to him is like playing basketball with someone retarded and calling double dribble on them. You just gotta let some things go.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

The address for the bounty is AdLMdNUM7g4mXtaQmRsB2up9H1rRg3rCjD

I will donate it to a charity

+1!

This is a noble deed.
Activity: 214
Can you really call "fud" that crap ?

You're right, that guy is just deranged.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 214
I was wondering where the fud was. Now the whales can stock up properly.
Activity: 546
MFW multiple paragraphs of all caps.

Not worth my reading time haha.

My thoughts exactly, posting in caps = ignore.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
MFW multiple paragraphs of all caps.

Not worth my reading time haha.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
HAHA WHEN XC DAN GIVE HIS REVIEW.. GOING TO THE MOON WHAT A LOAD OF SH IT U ALL TALK SH IT.. GOING TO DA MOON HA HA HA.. GOING NOWHERE YOU ALL ARE OFF YOUR HEADS WHAT CAN YOU BUY WITH YOUR AERO COZ PRICE ..GOING TO DA MOON HA HA AHA NOW AEROME COME OUT THEN WHAT ?HA HA YOU ALL HEAR AEROME AND NOT ONE CAN SAY WHY IT WILL BE GOOD ...AND WHAT YOU CAN DO ON AEROME.COZ YOU THINK IT SOUNDS GOOD YOUR ALL AEROME THIS AEROME THAT AND HA HA HA NOT 1 AS A CLUE WHAT IT IS   OH AS WELL AEROME ARE ADDING GLOFAST NETWORK WHATS THAT I DON.T KNOW BUT ILL BUY A SHI T LOAD HA HA HA

you are so pathetic, it's not even a bit funny. why do you feel the need to spread your nonsense in caps all over this thread.
Activity: 181
optical illusion
aBITfunny, please leave. thank you kindly.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
PLUS XC DAN WHO IS A DEV FOR XC COIN THEY ALL KNOW WHO HE IS AND SO ON SO WHO IS AERO DEV I TELL YOU.. PING DING FLING TING.FROM BOMBAY HA HA ONLY JOKING FROM CHINA

has the dev not delivered? you racist fok

who cares if they are from mars..fact is they have kept there promise with all the updates

that's all that matters and STOP USING CAPS IDIOT

I would care if they are from Mars....   They might be here to take over Earth and destroy us all.    You don't know what alien technological virus they have in the wallet.  Grin
Activity: 448
Well the good news is...you know a coin has made the BIG LEAGUES when idiots hide behind new accounts, and constantly post BS in the thread.

You need an aspirin after reading those nonsensical ramblings...lay off the CAPS, and feel free to use the space bar occasionally.

*This will be my first and last feeding of the trolls*

GO Aero GO

it's why there is an [ignore] button ;-). Don't feed the trolls

Ignore button gets used after i throw a few rotten bologna sandwiches at em...
Most dont even deserve that...but im not completely heartless  Grin
Activity: 181
optical illusion
Well the good news is...you know a coin has made the BIG LEAGUES when idiots hide behind new accounts, and constantly post BS in the thread.

You need an aspirin after reading those nonsensical ramblings...lay off the CAPS, and feel free to use the space bar occasionally.

GO Aero GO

it's why there is an [ignore] button ;-). Don't feed the trolls

GO Aero GO
PLUS XC DAN WHO IS A DEV FOR XC COIN THEY ALL KNOW WHO HE IS AND SO ON SO WHO IS AERO DEV I TELL YOU.. PING DING FLING TING.FROM BOMBAY HA HA ONLY JOKING FROM CHINA

has the dev not delivered? you racist fok

who cares if they are from mars..fact is they have kept there promise with all the updates

that's all that matters and STOP USING CAPS IDIOT
Idiot top wallets on rich list is Bittrex...

no whale is that stupid to keep all coin in one addy...

Just go away , you weird man.

china buys all aero  Grin   QQ 群

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Dev,

Are there any updates?

I reckon you need to post updates like Btcdark does. PR side of things are really lacking and its hurting the coin.

Unless of course AeroMe is due to be released soon? The OP says 1-2 Months from POS stage...I think we are close to release?

Right now Aero is in a bubble of trouble.

Maybe be post screenshots of progress?

is this real?

atcsecure will review aero?
Yes

dude, i am a follower of Dan.  worshipping him. so i am in.  but why bring it so late. i lost 200k aero.

so what is coming next?

EM is soon, right?
Correct, Encrypted Messaging is in development and should be ready within the next week.
Activity: 532
Will all those invested in this coin please silence the nonsense to the dev about the price. It will consolidate for a little while longer before going back up. Instead of wasting time here complaining why don't you go spend some time learning to read charts.
+1
If someone doesn't have patient, please sell.
When whales have enough coin then the price rises.
Activity: 182
Will all those invested in this coin please silence the nonsense to the dev about the price. It will consolidate for a little while longer before going back up. Instead of wasting time here complaining why don't you go spend some time learning to read charts.

Or how to code, or how to run your house on solar...

There is also how bake magic brownies (cough cough)... anything other than bickering over the price.

AERO is a long term coin with legit development.
This is a marathon not a sprint.

That's understood, and its clear that the technical development of this coin is a long way ahead of it's price. However we have to find a way to improve our community, either organizing collectively as investors or by hiring someone to help.
Jump to: