Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 222. (Read 420724 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Lets see the end is coming,  i have 100% certain the price for this coin tonight will be 600 satoshi
PRICE ALREADY START TO FALL (BEFORE ANON LAUNCH PRICE START FALL?)   FAIL!!!

if you think the  marketing of this coin is good enough, GL!

IF I DONT SOLD FOR 3K NO ONE WILL!

the best price to sell was 1800 and you will never see that again!

NO BUY SUPORT - (bunch of scamers , keeping you buying at the moon)

NO MARKETING - (ONLY 29 PAGES ON BTCTALK.ORG, I THINK 50% OF POSTS ARE JUST HYPE TO PUMP FROM THE SAME PERSON)

AND WHAT FUCK SOME ONE WILL BE RETARDED TO EAT THAT WALLS?

WHO NEED PILLS NOW?

Since your are 100% certain, the price will be 600 satoshi tonight. Will you give us your word that if its higher than that, you will leave this thread and never post here again??

Also, you wont make another account like (Pujumba jr, Lil Punjab, Oil n Punjumba, or PuPuNmyJumba) and start posting nonsense here ever again?

Can we have your word?
I mean, since your sooo certain that this coin is dead.

In 24hrs, if your 100% prediction is WRONG, will you leave forever?Huh?

hahahaha those names. But seriously, unfortunately FUDsters typically don't leave till they get their cheap coins.

Glad it made u laugh. Just trying to bring alittle light to a Fudster day.
It must be hard for him to maintain a high level of negativity at the same time using such eloquent English, while living in India, while using a Radioshack TRS80 desktop, while using dial up from his mothers clay house.

These type of posters are so annoying.

Its really the equivalent to a vegetarian sitting at McDonalds all day, telling people how unhealthy the food is...
These types of people really are useless.
In their ignorant minds, do they honestly think they are doing a public service by constantly posting on forums?

If you dont like something, dont buy it.
If you dont like something, turn the channel.
etc etc.

end rant-

Im sure the rest of us sane & mature people, are excited about the soon to be released features.

HIGH level? hahahahahahahahahHAHhahjahsuwereuhjahahah

man i'm retarded with 3 neurons, and  even i can see 1000000 reasons for the falling of the price!

you want i play high level? really?...... i said this is like poker... oh man and my "hand" is very good...

please man don't do that don't provoke me.....

ok i have following this thread for 6 days , i will give you AEROpeople untill sunday 20, to break those walls.

if this not happen , i will be back and "FATALITY THIS COIN" and if you think i don't have very solid arguments to put AERO to the ground, oh dear litle boy , you are so naive!

Wanna Play CryptoShit?  Lets Play!

And people don' let this coin reach 900 again, or the bad news will come earlier

Besides i don't want waste time writing properly here!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Gone......
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Cheesy thanks for the heads up Cheesy
Gone......
Aerocoin "Privacy" annon feature. update.
During the testing of Aerocoins "annon" implementation a bug has been identified and a fix is being carried out as we speak. It seems there was a issue which showed up during the test phase.
The issue itself is not major bug however, it will require that we carry out some additional tests..  The bug was traced back to one of the nodes and therefore requires some extra TLC in order for the system to become fully operational.

Unfortunately we ran in to unforeseen issue.. again sorry for the delay...we are working on it as we speak

Thanks for the update, its very important for us to know, what is happening.
Take your time, rushed releases never do any good. Even the strongest coins out there had problems and bugs at some point.
Activity: 490
During the testing of Aerocoins "annon" implementation a bug has been identified and a fix is being carried out as we speak. It seems there was a issue which showed up during the test phase.
The issue itself is not major bug however, it will require that we carry out some additional tests..  The bug was traced back to one of the nodes and therefore requires some extra TLC in order for the system to become fully operational.

Unfortunately we ran in to unforeseen issue.. again sorry for the delay...we are working on it as we speak

Thanks for the update, its very important for us to know, what is happening.
Take your time, rushed releases never do any good. Even the strongest coins out there had problems and bugs at some point.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Gone......
我联系BTER中国物价上涨很快!!!!!!

http://translate.google.com -->

I contacted BTER Chinese inflation soon! ! ! ! ! !
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
patiently waiting for DEV announcement.

Activity: 826
see my profile
我联系BTER中国物价上涨很快!!!!!!

http://translate.google.com -->

I contacted BTER Chinese inflation soon! ! ! ! ! !
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
He will deliver, based on last post , he said that anon function is ready, just some minor tests after public release.

Yeah I'm good, I don't even have my coins on an exchange... just trying to prevent future FUD
Activity: 462
Dev if you need more time that is OK!  I'd rather see a nice working product that maybe needs some polishing than something buggy and non-functional. 

Just let us know what the deal is otherwise you are going to have people panic and start making wild accusations!

He will deliver, based on last post , he said that anon function is ready, just some minor tests after public release.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dev if you need more time that is OK!  I'd rather see a nice working product that maybe needs some polishing than something buggy and non-functional. 

Just let us know what the deal is otherwise you are going to have people panic and start making wild accusations!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Who's address is this http://aero.blockexplorer.cc/address/AYk3Qg1YSLU5ZYBrDNoVdjPzjgQwRydbTV
It has 1,469,775.98598709 AERO  Shocked
Is it bittrex?

AamcWZ8qzfwjcg3VbeUAk7na6RiwduXiMv is the address of the destroyed premine.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Update: in a few hours we will have our anon for the public with update wallet for anon. Annon features are looking good doing testing now..

Great, waiting for it.

By the way less then .5  BTC to 2k sat and around 3 BTC to 3k sat, dont fall for the fake dumps.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
我联系BTER中国物价上涨很快!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 971
Guys check out this article! It has a confidence vote in it for Aero!

http://cryptopump.info/cryptocurrency-social-strategies/
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzzZzZzzZzZ

Nice article , but nothing new!

the point this is not like game of thrones

its like play poker with a bunch of cheaters!  its nothing more than this , but in poker we have some rules!

THI IS FOR THE DEV

What is dead can never die but rises again harder and stronger!

its not about code DEV, is just about marketing, pls do your job!

i  told the same thing to the dev of TRUST and  he makes a very good marketing on POLO and REX

now is your turn!

ps: ya,  i bought more at 999  (0,05BTC)   ,but i really don't care  if this coin go for 1 satoshi  , this is my previously profit when i bought at 900 and sold at 1800

A profit of 0.05 BTC isn't much of an investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Lets see the end is coming,  i have 100% certain the price for this coin tonight will be 600 satoshi
PRICE ALREADY START TO FALL (BEFORE ANON LAUNCH PRICE START FALL?)   FAIL!!!

NO MARKETING - (ONLY 29 PAGES ON BTCTALK.ORG, I THINK 50% OF POSTS ARE JUST HYPE TO PUMP FROM THE SAME PERSON)

WHO NEED PILLS NOW?

Since your are 100% certain, the price will be 600 satoshi tonight. Will you give us your word that if its higher than that, you will leave this thread and never post here again??

Also, you wont make another account like (Pujumba jr, Lil Punjab, Oil n Punjumba, or PuPuNmyJumba) and start posting nonsense here ever again?

Can we have your word?

hahahaha those names. But seriously, unfortunately FUDsters typically don't leave till they get their cheap coins.

It must be hard for him to maintain a high level of negativity at the same time using such eloquent English, while living in India, while using a Radioshack TRS80 desktop, while using dial up from his mothers clay house.

Its really the equivalent to a vegetarian sitting at McDonalds all day, telling people how unhealthy the food is...
In their ignorant minds, do they honestly think they are doing a public service by constantly posting on forums?

etc etc.

end rant-

Im sure the rest of us sane & mature people, are excited about the soon to be released features.

This guy.. makes me chuckle every time he just quotes and leaves xD hahaha
Gone......
PRICE ALREADY START TO FALL (BEFORE ANON LAUNCH PRICE START FALL?)   FAIL!!!

WHO NEED PILLS NOW?

Can we have your word?

etc etc.

end rant-

Activity: 448
PRICE ALREADY START TO FALL (BEFORE ANON LAUNCH PRICE START FALL?)   FAIL!!!

WHO NEED PILLS NOW?

Can we have your word?

etc etc.

end rant-

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Guys check out this article! It has a confidence vote in it for Aero!

http://cryptopump.info/cryptocurrency-social-strategies/
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzzZzZzzZzZ

Nice article , but nothing new!

the point this is not like game of thrones

its like play poker with a bunch of cheaters!  its nothing more than this , but in poker we have some rules!

THI IS FOR THE DEV

What is dead can never die but rises again harder and stronger!

its not about code DEV, is just about marketing, pls do your job!

i  told the same thing to the dev of TRUST and  he makes a very good marketing on POLO and REX

now is your turn!

ps: ya,  i bought more at 999  (0,05BTC)   ,but i really don't care  if this coin go for 1 satoshi  , this is my previously profit when i bought at 900 and sold at 1800

Thanks.. I think.. lol. Though you've really never heard the expression "Game of Crypto"? Hidden agendas, backstabbing everywhere, liars, cheaters, spies, wars.. I think there's a pretty strong similarity. But then again I wrote the article xD
Jump to: