Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 223. (Read 420724 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Guys check out this article! It has a confidence vote in it for Aero!

http://cryptopump.info/cryptocurrency-social-strategies/
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzzZzZzzZzZ

Nice article , but nothing new!

the point this is not like game of thrones

its like play poker with a bunch of cheaters!  its nothing more than this , but in poker we have some rules!

THI IS FOR THE DEV

What is dead can never die but rises again harder and stronger!

its not about code DEV, is just about marketing, pls do your job!

i  told the same thing to the dev of TRUST and  he makes a very good marketing on POLO and REX

now is your turn!

ps: ya,  i bought more at 999  (0,05BTC)   ,but i really don't care  if this coin go for 1 satoshi  , this is my previously profit when i bought at 900 and sold at 1800

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Lets see the end is coming,  i have 100% certain the price for this coin tonight will be 600 satoshi
PRICE ALREADY START TO FALL (BEFORE ANON LAUNCH PRICE START FALL?)   FAIL!!!

if you think the  marketing of this coin is good enough, GL!

IF I DONT SOLD FOR 3K NO ONE WILL!

the best price to sell was 1800 and you will never see that again!

NO BUY SUPORT - (bunch of scamers , keeping you buying at the moon)

NO MARKETING - (ONLY 29 PAGES ON BTCTALK.ORG, I THINK 50% OF POSTS ARE JUST HYPE TO PUMP FROM THE SAME PERSON)

AND WHAT FUCK SOME ONE WILL BE RETARDED TO EAT THAT WALLS?

WHO NEED PILLS NOW?

Since your are 100% certain, the price will be 600 satoshi tonight. Will you give us your word that if its higher than that, you will leave this thread and never post here again??

Also, you wont make another account like (Pujumba jr, Lil Punjab, Oil n Punjumba, or PuPuNmyJumba) and start posting nonsense here ever again?

Can we have your word?
I mean, since your sooo certain that this coin is dead.

In 24hrs, if your 100% prediction is WRONG, will you leave forever?Huh?

hahahaha those names. But seriously, unfortunately FUDsters typically don't leave till they get their cheap coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Lets see the end is coming,  i have 100% certain the price for this coin tonight will be 600 satoshi

NO MARKETING - (ONLY 29 PAGES ON BTCTALK.ORG, I THINK 50% OF POSTS ARE JUST HYPE TO PUMP FROM THE SAME PERSON)

WHO NEED PILLS NOW?

Since your are 100% certain, the price will be 600 satoshi tonight. Will you give us your word that if its higher than that, you will leave this thread and never post here again??

Also, you wont make another account like (Pujumba jr, Lil Punjab, Oil n Punjumba, or PuPuNmyJumba) and start posting nonsense here ever again?

Can we have your word?
I mean, since your sooo certain that this coin is dead.

In 24hrs, if your 100% prediction is WRONG, will you leave forever?Huh?
Activity: 476
Gone......
Guys check out this article! It has a confidence vote in it for Aero!

http://cryptopump.info/cryptocurrency-social-strategies/
NOW THE GAME BEGUINS (WHO WILL EAT SHIT?) PEOPLE DESESPERATE SELLING

NEW FLOOR COMING AND NEW HIGHS

haha oh snap we've got a FUDster! It should be fun watching this guy flounder around trying to lower the price so he can enter cheap while it rises  Grin always is haha.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

You should take your medication....

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

WHO NEED PILLS NOW?
WE CAN add AERO to the hall of DEAD coins?

So basically you bought and sold at loss this is why you keep steping in to create more fud, if you hadnt sold at loss you would not be creating so much fud lol ur game is obvious get lost buddy.

this coin right now is the perfect candidate for a future big pump, for the past days it has been silent and some people are accumulating coins.
Look at the selling chart , price is prevented from going up with a 5 BTC sale, lol if you think som1 would put a 5btc sell wall only to hope the wall will be eaten you are blind.

This wall will be gone pretty soon once people start noticing this dev is serious about the features.

Now keep watching from the side lines.

man i just want  to make my point, its useless spread hype about what is Dead, is like put money on AUR(auroracoin).

its not FUD man,  is only the truth simple like that , look we have fake buy suports at 2500 and 2700

the coin lost almost 10x  value when reach 510.

I bought at 2500 and 2300 .......after that i need to stay on this %!#$@#$ thread for 6 days wait to buy again at 900 an sell for 1800....at least i make profit

man i'm not holding or using psychology, why i should hold a coin like that?

A)because someone after this will pump?  
B)because hype(about wallet? anon? and another bullshit features that really don't care)?
C) BECAUSE YOU NEED PEOPLE HOLDING TO PRICE GOING UP , SELL AT THE MOON AND BUY A LAMBO!

man the alternative C is the most dangerous, i don't count with that

and if you are going say AERO becomes long term , please not this , this becomes old already
(jokes about long term).

ah i just forget there is no such coin like BTC.....no dreaming with LAMBO...you be burned like

"HUMAN TORCH" dressed with TNT clothes.
Activity: 206
Update: in a few hours we will have our anon for the public with update wallet for anon. Annon features are looking good doing testing now..
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
something silent is going on.

AeroCoin is now on Mintpals (no comment about Mintpal) and bters voting list.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#AERO

https://bter.com/voting#AERO
Activity: 476
Gone......

So basically you bought and sold at loss this is why you keep steping in to create more fud, if you hadnt sold at loss you would not be creating so much fud lol ur game is obvious get lost buddy.

this coin right now is the perfect candidate for a future big pump, for the past days it has been silent and some people are accumulating coins.
Look at the selling chart , price is prevented from going up with a 5 BTC sale, lol if you think som1 would put a 5btc sell wall only to hope the wall will be eaten you are blind.

This wall will be gone pretty soon once people start noticing this dev is serious about the features.

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 207
5.5 btc sell wall @ 2248.
Will it be removed, I wonder...

Of course it will be, they just need to accumulate enough first Wink
Activity: 490
5.5 btc sell wall @ 2248.
Will it be removed, I wonder...
Activity: 182
don't follow the pack...  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
A 50K dump will bring it back to 900satoshi.. there's zero buy support..
Jump to: