Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 226. (Read 420724 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
I've been really busy getting things done, so I've been spending more time coding instead of posting. Everything is on schedule.  We have got a lot going on. We are making great progress. The anon will be released on Monday as planned.

+100500 Good dev!!!!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I've been really busy getting things done, so I've been spending more time coding instead of posting. Everything is on schedule.  We have got a lot going on. We are making great progress. The anon will be released on Monday as planned.

Sounds great, I can't wait for the anon implementation! Also from a branding standpoint, AeroME will be great in regards to the encrypted chat system, keep up the oustanding development guys. I've not worried once during the decline, we won't see these prices again soon enough. Hold tight everyone!  Smiley

+1
Good dev! i think everything will turn out great!
Activity: 140

Sounds great, I can't wait for the anon implementation! Also from a branding standpoint, AeroME will be great in regards to the encrypted chat system, keep up the oustanding development guys. I've not worried once during the decline, we won't see these prices again soon enough. Hold tight everyone!  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Dev work hard. Thanks!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

Awesome, keep up the good work!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
No matter how good a coin is, even if it has great innovative feature or not, there will always be impatient investors who habitually dumps and wants some quick profit big or small.

+1000

Im looking forward to what the devs roll out early next week.
Activity: 459
No matter how good a coin is, even if it has great innovative feature or not, there will always be impatient investors who habitually dumps and wants some quick profit big or small.
Activity: 206
Activity: 476
Gone......

My guess is that it is a combination of miners selling now that POW is over and a certain fraction of the altcoin community that is obsessively impatient. I think most of them will regret it. All of my research indicates that good things are coming for this coin.  The truth is, no one can predict or guarantee the future but I do a lot of searching for honest coins. AERO is no scam. If anything, the advice I would give to the aero devs is to focus on one thing at a time since they seem extremely ambitious. The assortment of features planed for this coin (an anonymous marketplace with multisig and smart contracts (!!!)) will be very powerful if not revolutionary.  I will be holding for sure if not buying more at these prices.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

My guess is that it is a combination of miners selling now that POW is over and a certain fraction of the altcoin community that is obsessively impatient. I think most of them will regret it. All of my research indicates that good things are coming for this coin.  The truth is, no one can predict or guarantee the future but I do a lot of searching for honest coins. AERO is no scam. If anything, the advice I would give to the aero devs is to focus on one thing at a time since they seem extremely ambitious. The assortment of features planed for this coin (an anonymous marketplace with multisig and smart contracts (!!!)) will be very powerful if not revolutionary.  I will be holding for sure if not buying more at these prices.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

Panicked sheep gonna be sheep. Just let the devs work and see what they bring us. Smiley

Remember that ANON comes by Monday! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7765743
Activity: 174
no but i am not dumping nor panicing until we all hear about what is planned. i do not believe this is a scam.
Activity: 308
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I heard in three days we will have a new release. Hopefully a whitepaper too.
We want to read that! Smiley

The new release will be the anon feature, the dev seems to have schedules for each features to come.

There is already  a white paper made where the feature AeroMe is explained.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA AAAAA!

I TOLD YOU , NOW  THE NEW FLOOR OF THIS COIN IS NOT EVEN 500 SATOSHI

IS  100 SATOSHI, I WILL  CUT MY BALLS OFF , IF THIS COIN NOT REACH 100 SATOSHI

NEW FLOOR 100 SATOSHI

NEW HIGHS 200, 300, 400, 500   SATOSHI
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg

The new release will be the anon feature, the dev seems to have schedules for each features to come.

There is already  a white paper made where the feature AeroMe is explained.
Activity: 200
I have a problem with a wallet. The second day I receive:

Date: 11/07/2014 21:01
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 AERO
Net amount: -803.15531995 AERO
Transaction ID: 130980792fb7d3e14b66f191dda6c2cea2aa67022eb19e72abfc7fe7b51a27a6

Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

version wallet
v2.0.0.0: Experiment

Help me find a solution. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 971
Activity: 203
any previews for what's being implemented in the near future?
Activity: 476
Gone......
legendary
Activity: 971
It is in PoS now
Jump to: