Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 225. (Read 420724 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
i think we need some hope!.....  ops i mean ROPE
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Gone......
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
is the dev coding for the new feature?
Gone......
@Slaxt

Why do you always quote people and never comment yourself?

With all due respect (serious question)
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
any news?the price are shit...

Shit coin = Shit price.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

I've been really busy getting things done, so I've been spending more time coding instead of posting. Everything is on schedule.  We have got a lot going on. We are making great progress. The anon will be released on Monday as planned.
Activity: 322
Activity: 448
@Slaxt

Why do you always quote people and never comment yourself?

With all due respect (serious question)
QTE
Activity: 45
So is this coin dead? I was very interested in it and held a decent amount, but was lucky enough to sell out in the mid 3000's. Since then the price has crashed, but it doesnt look like the dev team have changed plans or anything else like that that would support the price plummeting?

I'm really considering buying back in if a decent quantity is put up for sale at the current prices - can someone please talk me out of it?

well, i think you should invest a portion you're comfortable with. if the dev team delivers, it will instill confidence with potential investors and we will see higher prices as future plans roll out (AeroMe, encrypted messaging etc..) nothing has changed. it was the hype of being a new coin on bittrex, which shot up prices.
So is this coin dead? I was very interested in it and held a decent amount, but was lucky enough to sell out in the mid 3000's. Since then the price has crashed, but it doesnt look like the dev team have changed plans or anything else like that that would support the price plummeting?

I'm really considering buying back in if a decent quantity is put up for sale at the current prices - can someone please talk me out of it?

well, i think you should invest a portion you're comfortable with. if the dev team delivers, it will instill confidence with potential investors and we will see higher prices as future plans roll out (AeroMe, encrypted messaging etc..) nothing has changed. it was the hype of being a new coin on bittrex, which shot up prices.
Gone......

I'm really considering buying back in a decent quantity is put up for sale at the current prices - can someone please talk me out of it?
Activity: 207

excited to see anon implemented in two days!
Gone......
ok we already reach 510 satoshi  , was i told in my first replay, now we have a pump to 964  but i think we will have a huge dump to 100 ~ 150 , was i told before

WAS I TOLD>>>>> NEW FLOOR. NEW HIGHS<<<<<<

well, i don't know about anon sending  will be released on monday, but i think in this saturday and  sunday will have such low prices....omg i just bought more at 900 satoshi now i have that feliing........

why?   why?  why?   i'm a idiot and bought  at the peak at 900, i fell like just put money in the "South Park"  bank

Cry Cry Cry

Keep calm and take your pills.
Activity: 308
ok we already reach 510 satoshi  , was i told in my first replay, now we have a pump to 964  but i think we will have a huge dump to 100 ~ 150 , was i told before

well, i don't know about anon sending  will be released on monday, but i think in this saturday and  sunday will have such low prices....omg i just bought more at 900 satoshi now i have that feliing........

why?   why?  why?   i'm a idiot and bought  at the peak at 900, i fell like just put money in the "South Park"  bank

Cry Cry Cry

Keep calm and take your pills.
Gone......
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 203
hopefully details come soon  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
Microsoft Products for AEROCOIN

AVAILABLE PRODUCTS

Windows 7 HP, Pro, Ultimate.
Windows 8 Pro, ProWMC.
Windows 8.1
Windows Vista
Server 2008 Datacenter, Standard, Essentials.
Server 2012.
Server 2012 R2.
Office Home & Student, Home & Business, Pro Plus 2010.
Visio Pro, Standard 2010.
Project Std., Pro 2010.
Office Home & Student, Home & Business, Pro Plus 2013.
Visio Pro, Standard 2013.
Project Std., Pro 2013.

PAYMENT ADDRESSES

AERO : AGGGG6We124PwyHRBqw7q8kFhs3r6qnSE5

NOTE : To order, just comment in the thread or PM me.
Gone......
I've been really busy getting things done, so I've been spending more time coding instead of posting. Everything is on schedule.  We have got a lot going on. We are making great progress. The anon will be released on Monday as planned.

+100500 Good dev!!!!
Jump to: