Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 232. (Read 420724 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Here is a  RUSSIAN TRANSLATION. DEV, could you please post this link in the OP?

This is not Russian , this is french and this was plainly google translated not even worth being posted on the main op.

It’s probably a bad thing If you can't distinguish between Russian and French. lol

Yeah that looks russian to me..

i speak french, this is Russian not french.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hey team or dev,

cause I am not very into crypto, my english is quite bad, and I does not know any specification of this coin, I ask you to contact coinmarketcap.
Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinmarketcapcom-market-cap-rankings-of-all-cryptocurrencies-199685

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

This is not Russian , this is french and this was plainly google translated not even worth being posted on the main op.

It’s probably a bad thing If you can't distinguish between Russian and French. lol

Yeah that looks russian to me..
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
AERO performing really well on BITtrex recently. Great to see.

If this keeps up then it won't be long before MintPal ninja adds the coin.
Activity: 840
I do not know why, but the color of the logo brings to mind asiacoin

You're trying to hard ... just stop
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
I do not know why, but the color of the logo brings to mind asiacoin
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Buy support building, looking good!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
So, new wallet is just for visual impression, nothing else has changed. No upgrade needed at this point?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
wow great job with the new wallet Smiley I just sent some coins out from the original wallet tho (I didn't check the thread first)  will they still show up in a new wallet?  og wallet says transfer has 7 confirms but they haven't shown up yet to the address I sent them (only been a few minutes)

EDIT: I figured out what i did wrong.... arrrg!! I clicked on "axis" instead of aero when i went to get a bittrex deposit address... so I sent aero to an axis address?? !! I sent in a support ticket to bittrex, does anyone one know if theres anything I can do  (lol such a newb move)
Activity: 112
"moneysupply" : 7078852.55749634,
Activity: 206
There is 6 or 12 millions coins?

The information you require is contained in the OP all in GREEN letters
legendary
Activity: 1036
There is 6 or 12 millions coins?
 The Aerocoin wallet design currently in use is a template to enhance the aesthetic qualities of the wallet.
 Expect many further refinements in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
looks lots like SilkCoin scamcoin wallet
Activity: 84
promises, promises and promises..... when is expected first technical detail whitepaper ?

wallet skin  Grin i saw somewhere this design (maybe sync coin - marketing scam for fun)
Activity: 112
Love the design! 
Jump to: