Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 228. (Read 420724 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Thanks for the info. Good work!!!
Activity: 206
BTW   about the people telling about this coin is going to reach MP, well ....keep dreaming!

Aerocoin has already arrived on a multipool  (as in "mp") you can mine Aerocoin on https://coinking.io/

Thread post here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7732915

if you refering to minty then.. I guess we all have wait and see..
Activity: 203
Aerocoin roadmap for coin dev roll out

There will be more features, these are the timeframes for the features below.

Aerocoin [Anon] Timeframe: (monday 7/14/14) ==> Encrypted Messaging (TBA. but soon) ==> [AeroMe Platform] Timeframe: (beta Now)

sounds good!
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Just  a tip  if some one is in panic.....

Well yesterday i was looking for AERO and see , a kid  creating a "buy support"  the real buy suport for AERO is

>>>>>>>>>>4BTC   or LESS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

people puting buy walls  doesn't mean anything!

this just mean they want  to keep the price there to sell,  this happened yesterday with a buy wall at 2700  satoshi

one player just bought for less than  2700 and after that put a buy wall at 2700  and people stay all day buying his coins!

after he selll    he just  cancel the orders on buy support and "TA DA"  panic sell!

now the coins is going to reach a new floor  at 500 satoshi or less , and if you ask-me why its going to happen?

simple: now we have a buy suport at 1200 satoshi , when people buying now at 2000(satoshi) see   the coin going reach 1300  they will start panic sell again, and  the buy support at 1200  will disapear "like magic"  and  this will keep going  untill reach a very low price!

Well if you dont sell at 3k!     you can re-enter in the game at 1200  or  less , JUST DONT BUY FOR 2000   SATOSHI   

DONT BE A RETARD  DONT BUY AT THE PEAK!

BTW   about the people telling about this coin is going to reach MP, well ....keep dreaming!

IF  YOU DONT UNDERSTAND PRICE MANIPULATION , DON'T TRADE CRYPTO
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Gone......

Aerocoin [Anon] Timeframe: (monday 7/14/14) ==> Encrypted Messaging (TBA. but soon) ==> [AeroMe Platform] Timeframe: (beta Now)

Activity: 179
Fighter of the Dayman

This is great news!! why is everyone so quite?

Aerocoin [Anon] Timeframe: (Released) ==> Encrypted Messaging (TBA. but soon) ==> [AeroMe Platform] Timeframe: (beta Now)
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
seriously: hold!!!

Uro has now a really good moment, but as we have seen this at XC, DRK, even LTC. There will be on down correction.
The dumps are caused by short-term traders who wants more profit in less time. Soon, they will get to know, that with a market cap over 5 million, URO won't
rise so easily again.

Instead: Aero has a good community, very smart investors (e.g Teka, maybe me^^), and the most important: an honest dev.
I have not heard about a dev, who let this huge amount of premise being destroyed by an exchange.

This was a good move and show, that he sees more in AeroCoin as a coin only do dump. For this reason: Hold hold hold!

(to prevent personal FUD: this is my own opinion. If you don't like it: comment it, but now personally attack)
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
And all buy support is gone..

They are being dumped, "changing hands" is only a nice way of saying it..
yes that's correct, bounties are not final Smiley

lots of coins changing hands atm..
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
WTF are all the dumps on bittrex Huh
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
The bounties are extremely low .  Roll Eyes
EXACTLY, I was working on a quality logo till I saw those shit bounties

dev says bounty amounts are not final and to name your price in OP

Was just about to post this...
Activity: 203

dev says bounty amounts are not final and to name your price in OP
Activity: 182
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
yes cant get anything out of dedicated pool.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Anyone else have issues with withdraws from http://aero.v2.dedicatedpool.com.  Site says the following:

Aerocoin PoW blocks are done. I have moved everyone over to CoCoCoin.
  We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

Not very specific.  A
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Market is active here, coins changing hands constant buy support.

Dev any update on features release?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
@ aeros

From looking at your premine block there were 240,000 AERO pre-mined which is 3.4% and not 2% and from what I see you already dumped the coins since your wallet is empty..

Would you mind to explain ?

1/2 the premine was destroyed, you can view the public destruction here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7665058
Jump to: