Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 230. (Read 420724 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Did you call your .conf file  ' AeroCoin.conf ' and did you save it as 'all files' so it goes to a .conf and not a .txt  (Won't read if there is a .txt)

Yes & yes. This is why im not sure why it isnt syncing
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
Did you call your .conf file  ' AeroCoin.conf ' and did you save it as 'all files' so it goes to a .conf and not a .txt  (Won't read if there is a .txt)
Activity: 448
Whats the deal with the Windows wallet not sync? I added the nodes as a conf file and it still doesnt connect to the Aero network.
Restarted several times and it still has not connected.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 971
Time to buy some more Aero
Activity: 280
6 btc everywhere , seems that someone is trying to get more volume for aero
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 322

Odd, why would he want that? Is he planning to buy a lot more? Or suppress the price while more large amounts are bought?

You're also suspicious. Why the hell u create a new account for this?

This is not a new account. I created this account a while back to announce a crypto currency related subreddit I created on the forum website Reddit. I haven't really posted on the Bitcointalk forums other than that but I figure I might post here a lot more because a lot of the interesting stuff happens here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Odd, why would he want that? Is he planning to buy a lot more? Or suppress the price while more large amounts are bought?

You're also suspicious. Why the hell u create a new account for this?
Multiple 6BTC buy orders independent of the 14BTC buy order. These 6BTC buy orders just keep comming. What is going on? People preparing for a mega pump? Or trying to mass a ton of coin?

Strange right? I saw that one. Somebody with a lot of BTC is watching this coin right now.

There are hundreds of small 1 Aero buy orders going through now...

It's like he's trying to cover that previous buy.

Activity: 243
also yesterday someone try to got rid of this buy wall and set 3 btc sell wall at 2400. guess what happened that 3 btc  Cheesy
Multiple 6BTC buy orders independent of the 14BTC buy order. These 6BTC buy orders just keep comming. What is going on? People preparing for a mega pump? Or trying to mass a ton of coin?

Strange right? I saw that one. Somebody with a lot of BTC is watching this coin right now.

It's like he's trying to cover that previous buy.

Activity: 243

you will never know.But one thing this guy wall is eaten  7-8 btc but it dosent want to move.

Edit: Now hundreds of 1 Aero buy orders are going through! WTF is happening!?!?
Activity: 868
Writing to dispel society's myths.
帮助需要矿
currency  Angry
Activity: 15
where mine me to have alot hws recveover  Huh
QTE
Activity: 45
Activity: 546
Microsoft Products for AEROCOIN

AVAILABLE PRODUCTS

Windows 7 HP, Pro, Ultimate.
Windows 8 Pro, ProWMC.
Windows 8.1
Windows Vista
Server 2008 Datacenter, Standard, Essentials.
Server 2012.
Server 2012 R2.
Office Home & Student, Home & Business, Pro Plus 2010.
Visio Pro, Standard 2010.
Project Std., Pro 2010.
Office Home & Student, Home & Business, Pro Plus 2013.
Visio Pro, Standard 2013.
Project Std., Pro 2013.

PAYMENT ADDRESSES

AERO : AGGGG6We124PwyHRBqw7q8kFhs3r6qnSE5

NOTE : To order, just comment in the thread or PM me.
How much AERO for Windows 8.1?
Jump to: