Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 68. (Read 420719 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Why all the doubt?

Actually burned my fingers a lot on other altcoins, losed a large stash of btc ( between 20/30 ) so i'm more cautious.
Activity: 246
Why all the doubt? If you'd bothered reading the thread you'd know as it's been explained many times on this thread! The project has many parts to it which are very complicated, the dev has stated that they will not release anything until it is working and bug free! That takes time! Again if you had bothered to read and research you'd also know the dev team are very professional, Majika is known in the crypto industry very well and has been a huge supporter of cryptocurrencues and would not ruin his reputation being involved in some shady half arsed project.

If you want coins with a quick pump for fast profits then you won't find it here and feel free to forget AERO, this is an investment with a promising future, join us and join in on the ride or don't! But please don't fill up threads with pointless questions when reading through the thread and doing a bit of your own research will give you all you need to know!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
No need to be rude, I'm holding Aero, and it's true that we were talking about aerome for the last 3 months, I guess the more we delay this the more FUDders will come, would be great to set real dates, for the last 2 months I saw a lot of "AEROme is about to be released", "maybe next week", I don't see any problem to set a date for nov. or dec. That would be clear for investors.

screenshots AeroME could not move from the place of the price, but I'm not selling less than 200000 sat

Real screenshots would definitely have a good impact on the price.

Encrypted Messaging was the last update.
I can just hurry rates for Aero   Grin, coin is good but can not get out of 4000 sat,can prepare for the new year surprise for all owners  Wink

How can you say it can't get out of 4000 sats? It was up to 8000 sats not long ago! This coin is doing everything right imo and the price will rise massively when the time is right! If it's rushed it will never reach its full potential! This one's a keeper! Accumulate and sit back and enjoy!
But when released AeroME, I wonder what will be its cost Roll Eyes

When release... lol, continue your dream, AeroME will never be deliver, i make my word

why do you need to post here fuck face? dont like the aero fuck off :p
Were talking about AeroME for 3 months, there must be something..?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7638183

People asking screenshots since the beginning.
Activity: 448
screenshots AeroME could not move from the place of the price, but I'm not selling less than 200000 sat

I can just hurry rates for Aero   Grin, coin is good but can not get out of 4000 sat,can prepare for the new year surprise for all owners  Wink

How can you say it can't get out of 4000 sats? It was up to 8000 sats not long ago! This coin is doing everything right imo and the price will rise massively when the time is right! If it's rushed it will never reach its full potential! This one's a keeper! Accumulate and sit back and enjoy!

When release... lol, continue your dream, AeroME will never be deliver, i make my word

why do you need to post here fuck face? dont like the aero fuck off :p
Activity: 592
Merit: 500

Pretty weak. 2/10 for effort.
Activity: 322

legendary
Activity: 1008

Activity: 246

legendary

Encrypted Messaging was last update.
legendary
Marketing Team Project

The marketing team are working on a project.
And we need holders to join in for it to happen.

If you are interested in participating, please PM me and tell me how much Aero you hold Smiley
Can also be contacted on twitter if you dont have an account here, @torrent_invites
unlikely it will help the price

Only 1 thing would help the price i.m.o, AeroME but i could be wrong, pm sent.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Marketing Team Project

If you are interested in participating, please PM me and tell me how much Aero you hold Smiley
Can also be contacted on twitter if you dont have an account here, @torrent_invites

PM sent! would love to help up.

Most ppl don't understand marketing is about a consistent presence. Not a quick bump.
Marketing Team Project

Only 1 thing would help the price i.m.o, AeroME but i could be wrong, pm sent.
legendary
Marketing Team Project

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Marketing Team Project

Somebody manipulating the buy orderbook @ Bittrex.

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
hi Cloakko,

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, however I have been unable to reproduce the issues you have described.

The staking process works basically as you outlined above. There is variance but this is negligible. Also I can confirm this is an isolated issue as i have tested multiple wallet across the network.

My only suggestions is to perhaps wait a little longer for *all* the coins to fully stake, Alternatively, backup your wallet.dat, uninstall Aero wallet. reboot then re-install the wallet.

Please ensure you have followed the configuration guide which includes the correct Aero.conf config setup.

An simple explanation on ther POS process:-
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/700-proof-of-stake-explained-rough-draft/

Extract:
The amount of the POS block you receive will be a % of your "staked" coins. Staked coins are the amount of coins you had eligible for POS rewards when you minted a POS block.
I am not 100% clear on this part It may only take a portion of your eligible coins I am not sure how this is determined. I have pm'ed sunny king the PPC developer and I will edit once I am sure.
The POS block will be for a % of those staked coins. The POS ROi as it is know varys depending on the hashrate and the POS difficulty. It can be anywhere from 1-3 %

I hope this helps.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Need some help, wallet is offline even though I've re-installed it and added the nodes?  Huh
legendary
Da fuq is with SDC price. 6.4 mil coins just another anon coin. Lol Aero has proven anon but made no big deal out of it. I know we will see .02 in the not so distant future. By xmas at least.
would see 10k sat
Pages:
Jump to: