Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AID] AidBit | Digital-currency redefined | POW/POS | Groestl | Charity - page 23. (Read 101116 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
last two wallet releases cause my wallet to constantly crash during solo mining. any ideas?
Please PM Windows Application Error log entries and screenshot. You're probably talking Windows, right? I have pretty good idea what could be the problem and will address the issue as soon as my brain cools down a bit. Smiley Actually, we've had only one such occurrence since the launch, so please check if it's not something on your end. Thank you.

AidBit
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
Guyz, can't tell you enough how happy I am, thank you very much for holding on, despite our problems! We've put huge amount of energy into this project and will continue doing so! Smiley

Cheers,

V

Nice to hear this!
Activity: 192
last two wallet releases cause my wallet to constantly crash during solo mining. any ideas?
Activity: 129
AidBit - Technical Support
Guyz, can't tell you enough how happy I am, thank you very much for holding on, despite issues at start! We've put huge amount of energy into this project and will continue doing so! Smiley

Cheers,

V
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
hi

possible to force coin swap to use the last good wallet?

my aid are still blocked :/

edit:  the AID "no confirmed" on wallets  are definitly dead?

If they were mined on the wrong blockchain, unfortunately yes. Are you sure you have the latest clean blockchain?
Please PM the screenshot and TX IDs. Try to export the private key. Delete everything and import the key back. (dumpprivkey/importprivkey)

Cheers.

hi vger  you have a pm Smiley
need  平台!!

What do you mean by platform? Exchange?
hi

edit:  the AID "no confirmed" on wallets  are definitly dead?

If they were mined on the wrong blockchain, unfortunately yes. Are you sure you have the latest clean blockchain?
Please PM the screenshot and TX IDs. Try to export the private key. Delete everything and import the key back. (dumpprivkey/importprivkey)

Cheers.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
hi

edit:  the AID "no confirmed" on wallets  are definitly dead?
Download either stops or it is blocked by firefox.
I finally arrived with IE by pausing and restart 4 times
20 minutes to download the wallet...I hope this is the last update  Roll Eyes

I just noticed that the new Firefox v. is blocking the download. I will address the issue very soon.
Bandwidth should be sufficient on our side. Of course it is not the last version. Smiley

100mb fiber optic my side, I doubt that the problem comes from me
The flow is good but the download stops

Thank you for the info, will contact the provider.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

I just noticed that the new Firefox v. is blocking the download. I will address the issue very soon.
Bandwidth should be sufficient on our side. Of course it is not the last version. Smiley

100mb fiber optic my side, I doubt that the problem comes from me
The flow is good but the download stops

Bandwidth should be sufficient on our side. Of course it is not the last update. Smiley
3 Rigs and impossible to download new Wallet  Undecided

What is the problem?
3 Rigs and impossible to download new Wallet  Undecided
Please, upgrade your wallet immediately! I don't want to see this error message ever again in my life! Smiley
I agree but ...
Please update Git repository immediatly ! It's lagging one revision behind the real wallet Smiley

This was done intentionally, the wallet's code is the same in both builds. We did this to see how many users fixed their blockchains, because Linux users have to use manual method to clean up the database and it is not certain they did it. Couple of hours ago I tried syching with a new client (with all nodes allowed) and it synched fine.
Hi guys, sorry I was a bit absent these last couple of days. I was buried in the code and I can say with pride, I think we did it. Smiley

V.

An outstanding job!

Thank you! Smiley The more I think, the more I like the idea that the problems appeared or better that they appeared so early, although it was stressful as hell and still is. We've optimized so much stuff, adjusted the POS target spacing, polished the code, introduced blockchain delivery in the installer, which will later, when the blockchain grows in size, help new user to get synchronized instantly. I apologize for so many versions but it was the only way to fix the problems in shortest possible time.

Cheers,

V.

Activity: 147
Please, upgrade your wallet immediately! I don't want to see this error message ever again in my life! Smiley
I agree but ...
Please update Git repository immediatly ! It's lagging one revision behind the real wallet Smiley
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Hi guys, sorry I was a bit absent these last couple of days. I was buried in the code and I can say with pride, I think we did it. Smiley

V.

An outstanding job!

With the following informations, could you explain me how you calculate the block reward ?
Code:
$ aidbitd getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.0.2.0",
    "protocolversion" : 60015,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 17965,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 4054901.95566341,
    "connections" : 3,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "82.229.26.235",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 12.67447368,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00060976
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1405716160,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00010000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : "WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers."
}

The error message will be corrected soon, when wallet will get updated Smiley

Thanks.

Well, with the above information you could only estimate the reward for block 19765, since the reward is now based on previous block's height and difficulty. But you could call getblockhash 17964 and getblock #hash to get the correct difficulty, then you'd just need to calculate it using: ceil(8 * dDiff / (525600 + 17964) * 525600). Or you could use getmininginfo command.

Regards,

AidBit

Activity: 154

V.

That'll do V-Ger, that'll do! (~Babe) Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: