Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts] - page 10. (Read 6613 times)

copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
What is the current price for one token?
Hello coinbitcoin91!
1 GEX is worth 0.0001175 BTC. With all the conditions and details you can find on the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX/2
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
People have long ceased to trust verification of documents, as in 80 percent of them sell on the market, although there are such companies where checking documents is mandatory
Now they demand that they first submit the documents and then make a video connection, for example, via Skype and provide the documents and confirm their identity. So using purchased fake documents is very difficult.
this is the user security of the account is increasingly tightened I strongly agree in this case that is done by the GEXAN project, this will try fraudsters or use multiple accounts will not be able to enter unless they are truly private owners
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Starting today, sales start. I would like to buy some tokens. I really hope that I can pack correctly.
I also closely follow this Gexan project and plan to invest some money in this GEX coin. I think this is a good option for investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
People have long ceased to trust verification of documents, as in 80 percent of them sell on the market, although there are such companies where checking documents is mandatory
Now they demand that they first submit the documents and then make a video connection, for example, via Skype and provide the documents and confirm their identity. So using purchased fake documents is very difficult.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Firstly, GEX there is not a token but a coin. Secondly, this is not ICO and IEO, which means the GEX coin will be traded on an exchange conducted by IEO.
Well, it’s good that the token will be on the stock exchange, everything will be able to sell everything, more patience and you need to keep track of everything
Could you tell me exactly when the token will be added?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
I really like your bounty program but I don't see the signature campaign there, but it won't make me discouraged I will continue to promote the gexan project until kampane ends and I really hope for the success of this project
Thanks for your support! I hope that all members of our bounty who help in the promotion of the Gexan project will receive generous rewards!
Gexan born to dominate!
Now there are really very few good bounty companies, since almost no one believes
yes indeed there are only a few bounties that give many benefits to participants who have joined
And if you can know how many coins you have sold in your IEO first?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
What is the current price for one token?
Activity: 504
Starting today, sales start. I would like to buy some tokens. I really hope that I can pack correctly.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I really like your bounty program but I don't see the signature campaign there, but it won't make me discouraged I will continue to promote the gexan project until kampane ends and I really hope for the success of this project
Thanks for your support! I hope that all members of our bounty who help in the promotion of the Gexan project will receive generous rewards!
Gexan born to dominate!
Now there are really very few good bounty companies, since almost no one believes
copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
Gexan born to dominate!
tell me, the second phase of sales has already begun?  How many days will it last?
The second phase began today, May 17th.  You can already take part in sales.
For those who have not yet managed to buy tokens for themselves, now I personally consider the most convenient time for this
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
We remind you that our Gexan project conducts a bounty company, by participating in which you can get coins Gexan.
Registration by reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gexan-blockchain-lottery-60-000-monthly-distribution-ieo-5136521

Dua
Activity: 616
tell me, the second phase of sales has already begun?  How many days will it last?
The second phase began today, May 17th.  You can already take part in sales.
Activity: 574
Firstly, GEX there is not a token but a coin. Secondly, this is not ICO and IEO, which means the GEX coin will be traded on an exchange conducted by IEO.
Well, it’s good that the token will be on the stock exchange, everything will be able to sell everything, more patience and you need to keep track of everything
What are the advantages of buying in Discord & Telegram messengers? It seems to me safer to buy of IEO at p2pb2b exchange. Especially since the price is no different.
First of all, you do not need to go through the KYC procedure. For some investors, anonymity is very important.
Secondly, if you take all precautions, then the purchase is completely safe.
Not quite sure if kyc is really important for a crypto investment since it just an investment you know, even though is for security, every people have their own privacy.
This is done with the goals of confirming your identity, but in any case there are a lot of such services that simply collect documents.
Activity: 434
What are the advantages of buying in Discord & Telegram messengers? It seems to me safer to buy of IEO at p2pb2b exchange. Especially since the price is no different.
First of all, you do not need to go through the KYC procedure. For some investors, anonymity is very important.
Not quite sure if kyc is really important for a crypto investment since it just an investment you know, even though is for security, every people have their own privacy.
I think if you want to buy a large amount, it is better to use the official exchange, and if not, then you can buy without checking, for example through Discord.
I agree, in the discord you can get in touch and discuss everything personally before investing, but it’s better to get opinions from other people.
Dua
Activity: 616
I think if you want to buy a large amount, it is better to use the official exchange, and if not, then you can buy without checking, for example through Discord.
This Gexan project has masternodes. How to find profitability indicators? I would like to evaluate the liquidity of investments in masternode Gexan.
In general, i would make a scale on the site that showed general fundraising, useful information for new investors.
Pages:
Jump to: