Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts] - page 12. (Read 6613 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The second round starts today? This is very good, because now the interest in investing in altcoins is becoming more and more popular.
copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
how many sales sessions will there be?  And how successfully did the first session end?
Hello!
IEO 2st ROUND starts tomorrow. More information can be found at the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX/2
Activity: 64
how many sales sessions will there be?  And how successfully did the first session end?
Activity: 7
Gexan has been listed on CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service

- Low minimum deposit
- Daily Payouts
- Auto-Reinvestment available
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- 24 hr active admins
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Good evening GEX community! 🤗

We are more then happy to announce a new big and promising partnerships with one of the best cryptocurrency project of 2018 -  EVOS!

📢 From tomorrow, we integrated to our :discord:  discord and :Telegram:  telegram server their complex gatekeeper bot!

💡  Main features:
1. Automatically created Discord+Telegram  GEX wallet;
2. Gexan PoS pool for D&T wallets
3. Activity social ranking system for users
4. Airdrop for users that stay online and have rank.
5. DM'ing to users about project news and advertising.
6.  Referral multilevel campaign "Earn-by-Invite".
copper member
But your marketing guy told in #general that
"we will report about results straight after this round"

Another lie?  Grin Grin Grin
I see no reason for your irony. Project Gexan lives and develops. Follow the news in our social networks.
Activity: 9
But your marketing guy told in #general that
"we will report about results straight after this round"

Another lie?  Grin Grin Grin
copper member
The first session of IEO Gexan is over!
Thanks to @everyone  who participated. Despite the problems of the exchange with deposits /withdrawals, investors gave us confidence and we thank them for it.
According to the agreement with p2pb2b, the information of funds raised will be available to the public after the end of IEO.
We transfer to P2PB2B.io the necessary amount of GEX.
We are awaiting the start of the second large-scale session - on 17th of May.
Tomorrow we will announce a big partnership, stay in touch!
copper member
Sayings in a similar tone are unacceptable. If you have any facts that discredit the project, then submit them, and simply writing negative reviews is nonsense. No one forces you to participate in an IEO and invest in this project. You can go your way. Time will tell who was right and what Gexan will achieve.
Activity: 123
they're all assholes!!! ban for telling the truth about their schools
I was banned on their Discord because I provided the fact that noone is buying their coin on the MCT Platform. And pointed out that ZYRK is trading much much better.
When it's not too late - sell your coins now. After IEO GEX will cost nothing.    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
copper member
Good day dear Gexan community.

Important IEO announcement.

Launchpad platform - http://p2pb2b.io   open their BTC deposits after security upgrade of their gates and other inner systems.

Now you can participate in our IEO with Bitcoin !
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Because this is a scam project with stupid devs maybe?
They banned me on Discord when I told their mistakes were like kindergarten children, lol!
Team cant use calculator and don't know what is total supply and circulating supply  Grin Grin Grin

You were warned that spreading FUD about the project and critisize  for nothing are prohibited in our channel. Even now, you speaking about exchange mistakes , not gexan team if we speak about total/circ supply numbers at their launchpad. Go to their telegram group or online support and leave a ticket.

If you don't like a project in any ways - you are free to walk throw. Don't need to spread fud over and over again. If you will continue to do it here, I will simply create an arbitrage ticket with DAT members and provide whole evidences why your actions is FUD, but not a  health critic.

But anyway, no one trust to newbie account here with 1 messages, so it doesn't matter how you will act.
Activity: 2
Because this is a scam project with stupid devs maybe?
They banned me on Discord when I told their mistakes were like kindergarten children, lol!
Team cant use calculator and don't know what is total supply and circulating supply  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
so why is everyone keep silent ?
Ok, guys.
I have another portion of cheap GEX on MCT.
Cheaper than on IEO.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Now all projects are working on the IEO, this is the right decision, you need to follow the market trends
Yes, IEO is gaining popularity and it is clear why this is happening, as it is safer to participate in IEO than in ICO.
Activity: 154

The price per GEX coin has not changed and amounts to 0.0001175 BTC, and about the bonus - in the first round of the IEO, a 10% bonus will be applied.

Thanks for the bonus, it's nice. 10% is not much, but still.
I think that investing in this Gexan project will bring investors a good profit. This project Gexan deserves attention and is very actively developing! I believe in the future of this project and in the future of investment in this project!
Spend IEO today, it's the right decision, Bitcoin also gave growth today, a great coincidence.
Now all projects are working on the IEO, this is the right decision, you need to follow the market trends
Activity: 106

The price per GEX coin has not changed and amounts to 0.0001175 BTC, and about the bonus - in the first round of the IEO, a 10% bonus will be applied.

Thanks for the bonus, it's nice. 10% is not much, but still.
I think that investing in this Gexan project will bring investors a good profit. This project Gexan deserves attention and is very actively developing! I believe in the future of this project and in the future of investment in this project!
Spend IEO today, it's the right decision, Bitcoin also gave growth today, a great coincidence.
Activity: 116
Faith of course is good, but you need a finished product in the future, which will constantly evolve
This is the main advantage of this project, it is already fully operational.
Pages:
Jump to: