Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts] - page 11. (Read 6613 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
What are the advantages of buying in Discord & Telegram messengers? It seems to me safer to buy of IEO at p2pb2b exchange. Especially since the price is no different.
First of all, you do not need to go through the KYC procedure. For some investors, anonymity is very important.
Secondly, if you take all precautions, then the purchase is completely safe.
People have long ceased to trust verification of documents, as in 80 percent of them sell on the market, although there are such companies where checking documents is mandatory
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
What are the advantages of buying in Discord & Telegram messengers? It seems to me safer to buy of IEO at p2pb2b exchange. Especially since the price is no different.
First of all, you do not need to go through the KYC procedure. For some investors, anonymity is very important.
Secondly, if you take all precautions, then the purchase is completely safe.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
We receive  significant request during last week from potential investors to open Direct sale option on top of IEO at p2pb2b exchange

Gexan team decide to follow that community request. From now, we open an  direct presale option for all investors in Discord&Telegram messengers

We declare just 55 000 GEX (10 masternodes + pos packages) for that option.

PRICE: (same as official IEO) - 0.0001175/ 1 GEX    | Minimal purchase amount - 100 GEX  |  4 Options for purchase - 100 / 500 / 1000 / 5000 GEX

To participate in presale:

1. Fill out the google form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdz-p0GjCtwz-0rpQWHm1Xz-HoDrtYsp6wzWeG6Yo5ehf4m-Q/viewform

2. Contact

Gunbit#4996  (Long ID - 201323670499622912) | @Gunbit - For proposals&Marketing
𝙂𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙣 Project#0001  (Long ID - 448722469310693376) | @Stalker3000

Always check long ID before deal for Discord or ask to say "hi" with your tag in our telegram group to be 100% sure that you speak with a real sale managers.
copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
By doing this IEO will bring GEXAN Coins to gain trust and support opinion from investors so that GEXAN Coins can achieve success.
Thanks for your support! We also believe in the success of the Gexan project!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
By doing this IEO will bring GEXAN Coins to gain trust and support opinion from investors so that GEXAN Coins can achieve success.
Activity: 154
What plans does the Gexan project team have for further development?
Unlike many projects, Gexan already has a working product - the first decentralized lottery on the blockchain. I like what I see here is not just a promise on the part of the team - here is real business!
The bottom line is that the token is already preparing to be launched on the exchange, that is, we will soon all sell tokens, we hope for a profit
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
We receive  significant request during last week from potential investors to open Direct sale option on top of IEO at p2pb2b exchange

Gexan team decide to follow that community request. From now, we open an  direct presale option for all investors in Discord&Telegram messengers

We declare just 55 000 GEX (10 masternodes + pos packages) for that option.

PRICE: (same as official IEO) - 0.0001175/ 1 GEX    | Minimal purchase amount - 100 GEX  |  4 Options for purchase - 100 / 500 / 1000 / 5000 GEX

To participate in presale:

1. Fill out the google form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdz-p0GjCtwz-0rpQWHm1Xz-HoDrtYsp6wzWeG6Yo5ehf4m-Q/viewform

2. Contact

Gunbit#4996  (Long ID - 201323670499622912) | @Gunbit - For proposals&Marketing
𝙂𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙣 Project#0001  (Long ID - 448722469310693376) | @Stalker3000

Always check long ID before deal for Discord or ask to say "hi" with your tag in our telegram group to be 100% sure that you speak with a real sale managers.
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
What plans does the Gexan project team have for further development?
Unlike many projects, Gexan already has a working product - the first decentralized lottery on the blockchain. I like what I see here is not just a promise on the part of the team - here is real business!
copper member
How much is 1 token for IEO? Where will the token be traded? What plans does the Gexan project team have for further development?
1 GEX is worth 0.0001175 BTC. With all the conditions and details you can find on the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX/2

Masternode profitability will dynamically change depending on the current block. Everything is available indicated in the table:

Looking at the chart of the profitability of investing in Gexan masternodes very high. Especially for early investors.
copper member
This Gexan project has masternodes. How to find profitability indicators? I would like to evaluate the liquidity of investments in masternode Gexan.
Masternode profitability will dynamically change depending on the current block. Everything is available indicated in the table:

Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io
Firstly, GEX there is not a token but a coin. Secondly, this is not ICO and IEO, which means the GEX coin will be traded on an exchange conducted by IEO.
Activity: 72
How much is 1 token for IEO? Where will the token be traded? What plans does the Gexan project team have for further development?
Activity: 224
This Gexan project has masternodes. How to find profitability indicators? I would like to evaluate the liquidity of investments in masternode Gexan.
copper member
We remind you that our Gexan project conducts a bounty company, by participating in which you can get coins Gexan.
Registration by reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gexan-blockchain-lottery-60-000-monthly-distribution-ieo-5136521

Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
I’m curious to know what is the global purpose of the GEX-coin? Conducting an IEO, selling coins to investors ... this is understandable, but what will happen next?
I very actively follow this coin and I want to say that the project team really does a lot for their project. A lot of efforts and funds have been invested in this project. I believe that project Gexan should become successful and famous!
Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io
You're right. Today starts the second round. We invite everyone to participate!

The second round will last a week? It's good. I do not like IEO which are held for a day or a few hours.
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Hello dev! today starts the 2nd round of IEO , when we know the final results of the token sale ? Thanks
copper member
You're right. Today starts the second round. We invite everyone to participate!
Pages:
Jump to: