Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts] - page 8. (Read 6613 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Has anyone tried to participate in the Gexan lottery? I know that in their lottery a very generous JACK POT (85% of prize pool goes to winners or to the JACK POT)!!!
I have not tried to participate. But with such prizes you can try.
Activity: 574
Yesterday I wrote that it would be good to see this coin on the exchanges at least Crex24 or CryptoBridge. This would increase the number of users tenfold.
Thank you for your ideas and wishes. We heard your words and passed them on to our Gexan team.
It would be good if you went through listings on the most diverse exchanges as much as possible, so that people could trade wherever possible Smiley
I think it's hard to do so far, but over time, the Gex coins are likely to appear on other popular exchanges.
Activity: 393
Merit: 1
Coinsbit exchange
The Gexan project is really interesting and promising. It seems to me that the choice of exchanging P2PB2B as a place for conducting an IEO is not the most successful one. If the IEO took place on a better-known exchange, then the interest of investors would be several dozen times more.
copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
Thank you all for your interest in the Gexan project and we remind you that now we are having the 2nd round of the IEO on the P2PB2B exchange. More information on the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX/2

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
In general, many projects do this during sales.  And yes, this is a very correct strategy, it is clear that professionals are working on the project.
The fact that the project was able to develop and release a finished product (I mean blockchain lottery), and then went to the IEO speaks about the self-sufficiency and professionalism of the Gexan team.
Dua
Activity: 616
I also expect this, but probably in the first stage this will not happen, and tokens are issued in parts, this is the right decision.
I also think that this is an absolutely correct strategy that will not allow the proposal to exceed demand. This is a great move by the Gexan project team!
In general, many projects do this during sales.  And yes, this is a very correct strategy, it is clear that professionals are working on the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
Perhaps you are right, but this much depends on advertising, so that people know which token they buy on the exchange
Advertising and marketing today are key tools for project success. Technologies are secondary. And Gexan has excellent technology and excellent marketing! Therefore, I hope for success with Gexan.
Activity: 224
I also expect this, but probably in the first stage this will not happen, and tokens are issued in parts, this is the right decision.
I also think that this is an absolutely correct strategy that will not allow the proposal to exceed demand. This is a great move by the Gexan project team!
Activity: 154
Yesterday I wrote that it would be good to see this coin on the exchanges at least Crex24 or CryptoBridge. This would increase the number of users tenfold.
Thank you for your ideas and wishes. We heard your words and passed them on to our Gexan team.
It would be good if you went through listings on the most diverse exchanges as much as possible, so that people could trade wherever possible Smiley
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
Has anyone tried to participate in the Gexan lottery? I know that in their lottery a very generous JACK POT (85% of prize pool goes to winners or to the JACK POT)!!!
copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
Well, while it is difficult to judge this, it will be clear only after the end of sales.  I hope the price of coins will remain at the level.
The exchanges are very much on the market now and each is interesting in its own way, this listing should not have problems with listing
Perhaps you are right, but this much depends on advertising, so that people know which token they buy on the exchange
Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io
There is no information on how the sales on the IEO for this Gexan project go? I understand that this is probably confidential data, but still I would like to know.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Well, while it is difficult to judge this, it will be clear only after the end of sales.  I hope the price of coins will remain at the level.
The exchanges are very much on the market now and each is interesting in its own way, this listing should not have problems with listing
I hope to increase the value after IEO. The Gexan project has a lot of good news. I hope to see serious growth in the near future!
Activity: 224
I hope to increase the value after IEO. The Gexan project has a lot of good news. I hope to see serious growth in the near future!
This project is one of those few where you can invest and be confident of success. I advise everyone, I see project has very bright and high-value prospects.
It just gives a chance that the tokens can be sold on the stock exchange and make some money for yourself.
In any case, the initial price for the token will not be high, besides most of the people will immediately sell them
if most people immediately sell their tokens, then there is a high probability that the price will drop even more. This is bad for the long-term development of the platform.
In any case, there will be an initial fall in the token after a massive sale, people can also understand from the side why they do it.
Activity: 574
In any case, the initial price for the token will not be high, besides most of the people will immediately sell them
if most people immediately sell their tokens, then there is a high probability that the price will drop even more. This is bad for the long-term development of the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: