Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDOP][ICO][EXCHANGE] englishhub.co - BECOME FLUENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE - page 17. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
This time some interesting concept has been started in the blockchain industry and it is Englishhub.co and this project is really having a good potential to go a long distance as learning the English language is really a demanding concept all over the world and it would gain tons of high profile investors here. I am supporting this project with full on and i strongly believe on this project. Really a good project with Excellent management team.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Awesome project. Good job!!!
Join  "THE ENGLISH HUB AIRDROP"
My eth wallet: 0xD787fb308e6e6D21306159Ae606B74a2d858421D
My ref usernam: @gaka2013
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Where can I find detailed plan of the platform development?
Activity: 11
You are looking for something or looking for something amazing,
then you need to find out more about this company,
Because she really amazes with her abilities
and decision-making!
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Learners and students can easily access using tokens without accessing brokerage or bank accounts with a high percentage of transaction amount. I am fortunate for your project and team. Block chain technology implemented in different projects I like your idea of running an online English school with this advanced technology. I also want to improve my English ability. Let's meet the next topic of the other room.
Activity: 121
this is the best project in 2018  I like your concept  Wink
Activity: 174
Lick me
How about the englishhub bounties for supporters?  I am sure to join them later. This project will very successfully combines functional capabilities for users.
Activity: 74
Intriguing thoughts and ideas. English is a universal dialect and positively individuals who need to be conversant in english including me, with this undertaking ideally the understudies can be familiar with english. I unequivocally bolster this task...
Activity: 24
@@@###@@#####@#@#@@#
Congratulations to the idealizers of this interesting project.
What does this platform serve to bring near more the persons who want to learn the English language. And that this project becomes a referential system in the segment of the apprenticeship of languages.
Activity: 56
It's one of the things that good good according to me, so when it does an awful lot of flurry of all we have to do, let alone school children leaving home in the morning afternoon even, just maybe it could be night, with these programs can save you time but it also could save energy, here there are things that are very nice IE also can join as a teacher with a very high fee, hopefully many who've figured out and soon joined here.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think there is should be demo/trial version. Everyone should have a possibility to learn this app before paying for it.
copper member
Activity: 71
hi sir thank you for your trust and support ,, and you really do not have to learn English anymore it's nice to say it's  Grin funny but keep up with us that we'll be out of the box for you, just as we rely on your support for we will continue to support our project by continuing to support and trust you. I hope that sir  Cry

The blockchain technology implemented in the different project. I like your concept of bringing the online English school in this advanced technology. And the learners or student can easily get access using your token and without any controlled by the middleman or any bank account with high rate % of transaction fees. Good luck to your project and the team.
I also need this, i want to improve my English too. See you to the next subject in the other room.Smiley

Activity: 240
THE ENGLISH HUB is an online English school that provides the best educational contents and process powered by by AI and blockchain technology. Great project with great company, I can't wait to see THE ENGLISH HUB future. This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start.
Activity: 13
this is certainly a much-awaited project and will be a lot of devotees. considering that English education is important for an increasingly modern life, where many companies need employees who can speak english. and certainly will also be useful for the crypto world because a lot of content discussed english.
Activity: 26
how is this different from other language learning devices?
Activity: 67
Good project Kiss Kiss Kiss
Twitter Usernme:@Hung30921106
Retweet link :https://twitter.com/TEHOFFICIAL2018/status/1012548260630687744
Facebook Profile Link https://www.facebook.com/nguyenthanh.binh.106
Facebook Link : https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=185566898784534&id=182606159080608
Telegram username :@thanhbinh140193
Bitcointalk : huyentrinh
ETH : 0x771B4aE7cb425cDC230e93b1Bbe320671C17007B
Activity: 41
Awesome and Disruptive. I love it
Activity: 174
Lick me
Good project for people wanna find a course to become fluency in English, however it's concept is not new, so that it's really hard to succeed in the abundant cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 194
The project inspires confidence and I hope that with the help of this project many will have the opportunity to learn English without having a bank account. I wish you luck and maybe in the future I will recommend to my friends.
Activity: 112
I went through a lot of different investment projects ... But here, really original idea and, at least, it is worth taking part!
Pages:
Jump to: