Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDOP][ICO][EXCHANGE] englishhub.co - BECOME FLUENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE - page 15. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Very interesting and promising project. I think the project has a great future
Activity: 35
professional project and great team
Activity: 12
good team and great project .
Activity: 12
have a big good token in the future 2018
Activity: 21
Good project and strong team
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
a very interesting idea, learning english that is managed with blockchain technology. of course this will be in great demand by the crypto community to deepen the ability to speak english. of course this will be very useful because many English-language threads in bitcointalk and the result in local appeal is more.
Activity: 73
strong project and good team , we need more space to learn english without any pressures, we need this project , i wish more success for project 
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I like the idea on teaching to speak English, as we need and depending on our budget.
This way We could easily manage the English lesson in a flexible way
Activity: 15
project seems really good... good luck.
Activity: 3
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I always agree if there is a blockchain that moves in the area of science, because this project has a goal to provide English language schools and learn English with easy methods
copper member
Activity: 71

thank you for trust, and we support you to continue the program online, and keep an eye out for all updates through our social media at the top

THE ENGLISH HUB is an online English school that provides the best educational contents and process powered by by AI and blockchain technology. Great project with great company, I can't wait to see THE ENGLISH HUB future. This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start.
copper member
let's hope that it will help you, we have more plans to grow and expand this project through the social media we used to help you

Good project for people wanna find a course to become fluency in English, however it's concept is not new, so that it's really hard to succeed in the abundant cryptocurrency world
Activity: 150
Very interesting project. I really trust in this ICO. Website really nice for users, easy to catch up idea of project.
copper member
Thank you very much for your support and support for this project, and hopefully it will help you
This is a great Idea!  Salute to the dev of this project now people can learn English Language using crypto.. I am so excited to use my crypto to improve my English.
Activity: 59
Good project for people wanna find a course to become fluency in English, however it's concept is not new, so that it's really hard to succeed in the abundant cryptocurrency world
Activity: 2
Activity: 10
Very Cool Project and good team
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Great, after years of schooling now I have to go pay some more on the blockchain to learn

in ENGLISHHUB schools you only pay per lesson and at prices that meet your budget through #TEH or other stable crypto tokens depending on community demand.

dulingo accept bitcoin and a heap of privacy focused cryptos monero deep onion and dash. U can arrange a meeting with a teacher but dont blame anybody if the teacher u ordered fails to meet ur standards. U never know what person could look like upon arrival. They could show up without briefs, or rip their cloth when getting out of taxi. It could be that their brain area is infested with dementia or they are not fluent in the language u speak.
Activity: 250
Great, after years of schooling now I have to go pay some more on the blockchain to learn

in ENGLISHHUB schools you only pay per lesson and at prices that meet your budget through #TEH or other stable crypto tokens depending on community demand.
Pages:
Jump to: