Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 🔥 ★★★ [ANN][AIRDROP] 0BTC sent Bitcoin with low fees! ★★★ 🔥 🔥 - page 2. (Read 7910 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Reserved
o btc bitcoin with low fees airdrop it's look like amazing offer but i don't know what to do right now
Activity: 280
Finding answers roadmap Huh How can trust be project. I looking for investment opportunities
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Why does the coin have such a name? How is the coin connected to the main network of bitcoins? If they are not connected, then why should you use this coin?
Yes i agree, it is too low fees, i feel cool to pay this fees.
Activity: 866
Hi dev,i need to aak you,where the place to sell my 0BTC..i was asking about it on your Telegram chanel but no respon..thank u.
Maybe they are busy preparing everything for this project ,, you need not worry ,, we must be patient and waiting for information from DEV .. because this is a very good project and potentially in the future ..
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
Hi dev,i need to aak you,where the place to sell my 0BTC..i was asking about it on your Telegram chanel but no respon..thank u.
Activity: 2
Nice and Fantastic idea to invest bitcoin.because in this you mention that bitcoin with low fees so i am just impressed. and also i going to ivest some bitcoin or money to invest on this. thanks for helping.thanks for posting.amazing plan and idea to invest thank you.
Activity: 79
Hello ! when will your coins be placed on the exchange? and what exchanges are planned for the release of tokens?
Activity: 156
I like the low transaction fee that is offered by your project,99% lesser on transaction fee than bitcoin, this is great. Im looking forward for this project, good luck!
Activity: 3
A good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans.Its a good and nice things to do.On this bitcoin is in low prices. Its best. I partake in the airdrop trust I can be qualified officially sent you a pm for affirmation. Expectation you will reaction yo recognize my investment in this project
wow that's a wonderful option. I have donated and waiting for the results. Bitcoin market is growing very rapidly. Hopefully will get the good result
Activity: 2
This airdrop looks very intresting! Also the donation part takes my attention! So if I donate it has to be at least 1ETH to compete in the top 7 right?
thanks a lot for donation
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Got my airdrop. I think this a great bitcoin on the ethereum blockchain. It definitely has some advantages over bitcoin. The decentralized airdrop idea is what makes me most interested, because I feel like central control is a huge problem with bitcoin at the moment (and probably will continue to be a problem).

Good luck dev team! I look forward to watching this community grow!
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
You plan to start a full-fledged bounty company. "If so, in what time frame?
Activity: 308
Hi, I just fill out the google form for whitelist, and then follow these steps? Do I need to wait for a whitelisted confirmation email and where can I contribute?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
I'm sorry, does this site is safe? i mean the link for forms to joining the airdrops are safe or not? Because i get notice like this when i open that links. Or this only happened to me because i had using recomended extension by myetherwallet.com, this extension to detecting if the link are secure or not. well now it just happened, please tell me if this just false message.

Activity: 24
This airdrop looks very intresting! additionally the donation element takes my interest! So if I donate it must be at least 1ETH to compete inside the pinnacle 7 proper?
I was trying to empty 25k satoshis out of a wallet with only a 10k satoshi fee. Put it through their accelerator and it confirmed within
new coin competitors from bitcoin, very good when bitcoin prices soar there is a choice for small capital investorshis is agreat! But can you show to all member! When we have a exchange for this token and your plan of this coin!
Thanks
Bitcoin with low fees I have to respect ViaBTC for their transaction accelerator. Had a transaction sit for a few days since I was trying to empty 25k satoshis out of a wallet with only a 10k satoshi fee. Put it through their accelerator and it confirmed within the hour.its soo good to know this.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
new coin competitors from bitcoin, very good when bitcoin prices soar there is a choice for small capital investors. hopefully this coin can succeed at least be close to bitcoin prices. I already join airdropnya, good luck his coins
Pages:
Jump to: