Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 🔥 ★★★ [ANN][AIRDROP] 0BTC sent Bitcoin with low fees! ★★★ 🔥 🔥 - page 6. (Read 7910 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Well I got the email about ICO bank couldn't register on etherdelta and asked me to join this 0btc project. Hopefully this will be successful.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Quite hard to convince trader using an alternative for transferring BTC as LTC is good but now maybe LTC up so must, a chance open up.

Unless the cost are much lower!
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
Quite hard to convince trader using an alternative for transferring BTC as LTC is good but now maybe LTC up so must, a chance open up.
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
why forced donation  Huh Huh

It's not mandatory! But if you want to become a big owner of 0BTC it could be a smart investment!
Activity: 131
I am so sorry for ED decision, but guess what, the new Symbol looks great.
Joined the project! How much will be the introduction price?

We will introduce 0BTC for $2 to $10 on etherdelta (per 0BTC token)
Its up to the market for how much people will trade this token!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Joined the project! How much will be the introduction price?
Coming from ICO Bank. Let's hope this project goes better.

Yeah i see no reason why this one will not get a registration on Etherdelta and coinmarketcap!
Activity: 132
Coming from ICO Bank. Let's hope this project goes better.
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
Well I hope this one works.

Good luck dev team!
I liked ICObank idea and really I don't understand why this was terminated but 0BTC is better than nothing. Smiley

They were not willing to add ICOBank to the exchange unfortunately!
Activity: 304
This Airdrop look like really nice.
Activity: 364
Im sory to hear issues about icobank,,  Can not rename other than icos, but I will support this new project, hopefully can replace the previous project ,, what my current icobank token will be useless? Or will recover with 0btc?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Thanks for the e-mail. What will happen noe with icos. They will be renamed or delited?
Activity: 370
I still have my icos in my wallet and was waiting for the update of ICOBANK.  And here it is. 0BTC is a great project and I can see the uniqueness of it.  I also like its goal and mission for the fast and low fee transactions of Bitcoin.  Good luck
Activity: 294
i've tried to join the airdrop but the submit button leads to your donations age. i'm not sure if the submission buttoon works-. also, i received icos and are they abandoned now?*
Activity: 569
I liked ICObank idea and really I don't understand why this was terminated but 0BTC is better than nothing. Smiley
Thanks for the email but i also hope Icobank can still succeed!
Activity: 106
"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"
0BTC is focusing on the main issue with bitcoin which is high transaction fees. If 0BTC is able to achieve almost zero fees transaction on ethereum blockchain then it will increase its adoption and will ceeate a value for its holders. Good luck to the project.
Pages:
Jump to: