Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 🔥 ★★★ [ANN][AIRDROP] 0BTC sent Bitcoin with low fees! ★★★ 🔥 🔥 - page 3. (Read 7910 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hoping to have more success of this project 0BTCTOKENS! What does stake mean? Good luck guys.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I'm interested but Who do I send mail to? what mail address?

You don't have to sent an email just join the airdrop Smiley
I was in the previous one, and joined this one, but it does not let me submit, just sends me to the donation page.

If you received a welcome email then you are submitted
where is we can trade this tokens?

You can trade this tokens on ED!
This is agreat! But can you show to all member! When we have a exchange for this token and your plan of this coin!
Thanks

We will sent out a email to let you know when we are on an exchange!
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I think this is a great project because 0BTC is the Ether of Bitcoin but with almost zero fees, Lower Price, Fast Transactions. With only 21M supply 0BTC will have a best rate and it is PoS instead off PoW. Waiting for next updates and news from the project. Thanks
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Great project, donation sent! Good luck
where do I PM , Please someone help me?

I don't see any question from you in the pm! can you please sent it again!

Activity: 21
where do I PM , Please someone help me?
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
This is agreat! But can you show to all member! When we have a exchange for this token and your plan of this coin!
Thanks
Activity: 84
What do i need to do to send BTC with low transactions?
Activity: 54
someday I will donate my bitcoin
Activity: 100
where is we can trade this tokens?
Activity: 77
Project might be interesting but some minor typos in general information might turn off some investors or community members. I suggest some quick edits to clean them up, makes a huge difference in perception.
Activity: 51
This might turn out to be a competition for BTC. With the hike in transaction fees of BTC wallets, an ether version of it with less fees might stand a chance to be a competitor. Time factor needs to be considered too in this. I mean sometimes, I send BTC and it takes over an hour even with priority fees. Great Project Dev.
Activity: 382
whether when I follow your airdrop project without donations, am I still welcome? because in the form I did not find the donation but after I submit I get a message for donation? if donation is mandatory, why not directly?
Activity: 23
I'm interested but Who do I send mail to? what mail address?
Activity: 52
the form doesnt submit and leads to donation  form... that is not good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
I was in the previous one, and joined this one, but it does not let me submit, just sends me to the donation page.
Pages:
Jump to: