Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 🔥 ★★★ [ANN][AIRDROP] 0BTC sent Bitcoin with low fees! ★★★ 🔥 🔥 - page 7. (Read 7910 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
thanks for the change from ico bank.
but I hope ico bank can recover and rise.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Joined airdrop and sent you pm dev, Thanks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
what is your total supply and i have been receiving many spam messager from you guys asking for donation  donation donation look suspicios bro
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
I joined AirDrop, but did the icobank project end?
Activity: 350
what about the old ico bank tokens?  is there a swap?
Activity: 252
Good project I'm waiting for the WhitePaper and roadmap simultaneously
Activity: 33
The sooner your whitepaper and roadmap are ready the more people to your project might attract.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
What is the best way to keep this token safe until it moons?

We recommend in a computer that you will never connect to the internet anymore and beside of that on a usb that you will never put in a computer connected to the internet!

Yes that would be for sure the safest way to store your 0BTC and other tokens!
Activity: 45
What is the best way to keep this token safe until it moons?

We recommend in a computer that you will never connect to the internet anymore and beside of that on a usb that you will never put in a computer connected to the internet!
Activity: 224
Amazing and interesting project with a good concept, i like the idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, im hoping this will succeed in the near future. Good luck to the team!
0BTC will enhance the bitcoin transactions with 99% less cost with small transaction time. I also joined the airdrop. Thanks for the air drop

Thats what we strive to achive we are working on it!
Activity: 238
0BTC will enhance the bitcoin transactions with 99% less cost with small transaction time. I also joined the airdrop. Thanks for the air drop
Activity: 266

The project is interesting, but here is my account is not suitable for participation, sad (
Nice! another project with btc on name. My thoughts on this one is this will be a great project or opportunity for us.
Thanks for you comments so i guess you are in?
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
Nice! another project with btc on name. My thoughts on this one is this will be a great project or opportunity for us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
i just Join 0btc airdrop , good idea to sent btc with low fees , i hope this project get success in the future thanks for this free airdrop , Good luck  0BTC team  .
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Joined to airdrop. I hope token will successful and grow in future. I will follow.
Distribution methodology seems fair enough to accommodate transparency and even reach to participants. Nice work and wishing success of the project

Defently it is a fair distribution!

So if you make a donation right now of more then 1.1 ether you will be highest donater and get 500.000 0BTC?

Thats true!
Activity: 45
Distribution methodology seems fair enough to accommodate transparency and even reach to participants. Nice work and wishing success of the project

Defently it is a fair distribution!

So if you make a donation right now of more then 1.1 ether you will be highest donater and get 500.000 0BTC?
Pages:
Jump to: