Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop] ClassicBitcoin (CBTC) Fork 1:10000 of Bitcoin-MassDistribution - page 28. (Read 266759 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 1
your link give bootstrap not found......any new good link? sync 2 day not finish this wallet because low node......5.10%
we posted an smaller bootstrap due to storage running out.
another is being built and will be updated here.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
your link give bootstrap not found......any new good link? sync 2 day not finish this wallet because low node......5.10%
we have purchased  a new domain name.
http://classicbitcoin.info
we have started our exchanger campaign.
pls support us get to an Exchange by voting and sharing.

That's good, I also saw the updated website which is good too.
But one thing which is a pain in the ass and therefor also confusing for many people is the coins it's name; don't get me wrong, that's the shit many people actually like about it and the logo is fkn bright, convenient  Grin

But to avoid this confusion as much as possible gaining a higher place at the Google rankings is highly required.
You don't want to end up on the somewhere on the bottom or 2nd or 3rd page when people type 'classicbitcoin'.
Maybe I should send that admin an email to and ask to take his server down, cuz they stopped their project anyway hhh  Cheesy

Also more daily updates would be excellent; 'this just to let know philosophy' is like a proof of dedication and that gains trust on it's return.
I think that doesn't require that much time or complexity compared to ur other works. As said in PM; the wallet is excellent!
Twitter therefor should be much more populated with information. Actually all social media in general should be massively kickstarted.
That creates general awareness. And that is what we need: Users.
In addition to that I would kindly ask more people to start sharing at social media and ask others to share too and so on and so on and ...  Wink Cheesy Grin
Another thing which might be considered is stetting up more mining pools; We need more hashrate for a higher price, ain't it?

Looking for a exchange, hmm maybe Chinese exchanges?
Cuz they love every offspring from BTC & they are cheap  Cheesy

thank ypu your feedback is much appreciated,
we are dedicated to the success of ClassicBitcoin and
alwimlroving its services.
CBTC is still a very new coin. and we are still in development phase.
a lot of services will be released in the near future.
here is a link to the bootstrap.dat you should use a good file downloader in case of interruptions.

http://35.193.20.181/bootstrap.dat

thanks to all the miners that contributed hash during launch.your bonuses will be sent.
were working on exchange and some info updates.

the coin algorithm is working normally,.
after launch blocks were found faster than normal.thats why the rise in difficulty.
it will level its self as it has been doing.
its worth the effort in the long run as CBTC will be attractive  to traders and miners as long as bitcoins are still mineable.
within just few months its price is expected to multiply according to demand.
Activity: 330
And 10 minutes block time is too long. Make it shorter like 2-5 minutes. You can reduce the reward to compensate for the faster blocktime.
any info about boostrap? i need bootstrap for my wallet sync faster....because so slow sync with only 3 node active
Activity: 13
Activity: 33

That's good, I also saw the updated website which is good too.
But one thing which is a pain in the ass and therefor also confusing for many people is the coins it's name; don't get me wrong, that's the shit many people actually like about it and the logo is fkn bright, convenient  Grin

But to avoid this confusion as much as possible gaining a higher place at the Google rankings is highly required.
You don't want to end up on the somewhere on the bottom or 2nd or 3rd page when people type 'classicbitcoin'.
Maybe I should send that admin an email to and ask to take his server down, cuz they stopped their project anyway hhh  Cheesy

Also more daily updates would be excellent; 'this just to let know philosophy' is like a proof of dedication and that gains trust on it's return.
I think that doesn't require that much time or complexity compared to ur other works. As said in PM; the wallet is excellent!
Twitter therefor should be much more populated with information. Actually all social media in general should be massively kickstarted.
That creates general awareness. And that is what we need: Users.
In addition to that I would kindly ask more people to start sharing at social media and ask others to share too and so on and so on and ...  Wink Cheesy Grin
Another thing which might be considered is stetting up more mining pools; We need more hashrate for a higher price, ain't it?

Looking for a exchange, hmm maybe Chinese exchanges?
Cuz they love every offspring from BTC & they are cheap  Cheesy
how to check my balance coin paid at your pool....because no data available

Send a few shares to the server to activate the reporting again.
can u give bootstarp.dat to make wallet sync faster

bootstrap will be available soon.
ill add some ram to the seednode to handle the load.
how to check my balance coin paid at your pool....because no data available
wallet cannot sync....any new node?
add more node...only 1 active..too slow sync
Activity: 571
can u give bootstarp.dat to make wallet sync faster
that why nobody dont want mining for bitcoin classic because low reward coin ...u can see mining take time 10-30 minute to find a block...i see only low miner mining but so difficult to find a block...why? ....make mo miner with highhashrate waste a time mining this coin because of reward coin and to difficult to find a block.....nethashrate low same as a miner hashrate but so difficult to find a block....i see at pool can get many coin...but only visual only...hahahahaha......12,375,000.00  a day...Huh??

The block rewards is very high its 122,500.8964

The reason you are NOT seeing your mined coins yet is because they are still waiting to be unlocked check back after 100 blocks and you will see the rewards. If its still not confirmed here(https://cbtc.leafpool.com/blocks
) then you wont see the mined coins

According to dev the block time is 10 minutes and we can actually find 6 blocks in an hour so that clarifies the 10 mins block time. Sometimes we only get 2-3 blocks maybe because of bad luck or because the difficulty is still lagging you should ask the dev why the block time is not consistent.

10 minutes block time is too long the dev should have made it shorter.

The calculated coin you can mine is not just visual it is calculated you just have to wait for all the blocks to mature. If you check this page (https://cbtc.leafpool.com/blocks
) then you will see that there are 100 blocks still waiting to mature and the 100th block was found yesterday so that means if you mined today then you are still not getting your rewards for those blocks since you still need to wait for the blockchain to get 100 more blocks which should take around 16 hours or more. Please wait for those blocks to mature and let me know if your total paid balance is still low.

Note: I am in no way affiliated to the dev I am just hosting the pool. You should ask the dev to lower the block time so we can find blocks much faster .
yup...because difficult to find a block ....2 hour 1 block...that i see no else any pool mine this coin....u can see at block...only pool cbtc.leafpool.com find a block....
Activity: 571
Miners gone from the pool.
Pages:
Jump to: