Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop] ClassicBitcoin (CBTC) Fork 1:10000 of Bitcoin-MassDistribution - page 24. (Read 266757 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I believe that investing in their projects is a perfect choice!
Activity: 571
I voted. I send to you screenshots, check PM please. Now CBTC is higher.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Dev
I have a doubt.
The offer is 210 billion cbtc,
all coins with this value, do not cost more than 1 satoshi in the exchanges.
You said that this coin will cost from 5 to 500 satoshis by the end of 2018.
But the supply of cbtc is huge.
It is possible that this coin is valuable, even with a large offer?
A lot of those coins are made for quick dump. CBTC was made for long term investing.
We believe ClassicBitclins has a lot of potential as it offers a cost-efficient alternative for
Building Blockchain based Tech.
Author, what coins needed for voting?

I've sent my votes were  now no.4, we need to top 2 positions.
Pls join the voting.
You can download from  here https://bitclassic.info/downloads/ choose your operating system.
New wallets is being compiled with new seed nodes.
We have a slight issue with new nodes syncing. we have over 10 full nodes
but nobody running cbitcoins on port 7123

Pls add to your classicbitcoin.conf file
Code:
port=7123
Author, what coins needed for voting?
You can download from  here https://bitclassic.info/downloads/ choose your operating system.
Activity: 294
Where can I get my CBTC wallet?
Now 50000 coins for voting its appr. 10% of needed volume. But I want that other people will vote on this exchange.
Activity: 33
Don`t use BTCtrade.im exchange. Its needs authorize in it.
I repeat, if nobody wants to vote on https://graviex.net also don`t will be vote.

I understand, cuz like you I'm not a huge fan of the KYC. On short therm all the European exchanges have to perform this verifying procedures.
Else; Exchange closed. On the Chinese side, KYC is already quite common for a while. KYC is required at every single Chinese exchange.
Therefor I assume KYC hard to avoid in the very close future., just impossible.
BTCtrade.im was being suggested, so I pulled out to their Telegram channel to have a chat about a listing. And beside that, I already had a verified account, and the exchange isn't that bad at all.  Wink
Swimming against the current will drown you; so I chose to go with the flow and verify. Hardest part was to manage some time to be sober for the pic's men  Grin

About that voting stuff, this 50k votingcoins you bought, is this the required amount for a vote?
I never used to vote by buying coins and more rubbish stuff. So I'm basically basically being forced to sell some other assets in order to vote. What about
if i already decided to Mine+hodL and to stick to that?
This is far more beyond centralization. A vote shouldn't be charged. Voting is also one of our fundamental rights as a citizen  Wink
Don`t use BTCtrade.im exchange. Its needs authorize in it.
I repeat, if nobody wants to vote on https://graviex.net also don`t will be vote.
Merit: 12
I believe that investing in their projects is a perfect choice! one of criteria the project will be success is always give update every time, so we able to know the project will achieve the goal or not, and i think this project will interest for investor to invest to this project.
Activity: 44
Dev
I have a doubt.
The offer is 210 billion cbtc,
all coins with this value, do not cost more than 1 satoshi in the exchanges.
You said that this coin will cost from 5 to 500 satoshis by the end of 2018.
But the supply of cbtc is huge.
It is possible that this coin is valuable, even with a large offer?
i also sent a request  to tradeorge. so we wait for reply.
yes we are planing to launch a global decentralized marketplace
For the growing Crypto Community..
Anyway.
@ bitclassic; Great progress men, makes us all advance, respect!!

A couple times a week I visit the official.site, just to see what's new. But for the first time, I today suddenly wondered about the purpose is of the shop environment; When you log in /my account/shop/.  What will it be? What are we able to buy or sell?
Will that be the Marketplace? The one announced on the Roadmap I mean. If yes, what kind of Marketplace? Or will it be totally something else?

Congratulations by the way! ClassicBitcoin is heading towards it's very thirst exchange! That's a huge step ahead, obviously crucial for the dignity of CBTC. Cheers! Cool Grin  
Well done, ur hard work and dedication are started to pay off already. It's growing, the community too and I see more and more nodes in the QT.wallet!!!
Exccellent! Ladies & Gentleman, give this men a boombastic applause, WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couple of things further; What about TradeOgre? From the request I submitted a couple of days ago, did you received any reply already?
And off course BTCtrade.im. What happend meanwhile? I had some good feeling about it to be honest, so I'm pretty curious.
On their Telegram they responded to 'send them the materials'.

I'm looking forward to more good news. Seems like we're on a good-news-spree, Listinggg spreeeee !!!!
Ez!  Grin
Some bitcoin forks and other projects have automatic airdrops provided on exchanges like binance. Wondering if anything like that will happen with this classic bitcoin fork?

Well actually airdrops shouldn't be done in 'this' way, en definability not that frequently and regular.
Cuz for BTC-holders this is regular, this is as normal considered by the majority.

But wait a minute.......
What's the word again.....?   ......Decentralized? Then where is my money? Where's yours, where's ours?
It's basically just another example of the rich getting richer and vice versa.......
Meanwhile CC-dev's keep on peacocking about decentralization.......

Fkn idiots Angry

I can bought and vote 50000 coins, but I want that anybody else will vote. I wait answers from others here.
Merit: 103
I like this free open-source software project created by volunteer developers and supported by a rapidly growing community.
Activity: 15
When will the airdrop commence? Explain please.

every month the allocated airdrop amount is divided among total registered users.

you will need to save your CBTC address on our website  to receive your payment once a month
this months sill be the first. the Website will be updated with the Event Datails.

Thank you for the answer!
Pages:
Jump to: