Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop] ClassicBitcoin (CBTC) Fork 1:10000 of Bitcoin-MassDistribution - page 26. (Read 266757 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Can anyone help me set up my CPU miner? I can't seem to get it working. Keep getting a "Failed to get extranonce2_size" and "JSON-RPC call failed: (unknown reason)" error.
Does CPU mining work with cpuminer-X64?

Here are my settings:

cpuminer-x64 -o stratum+tcp://mine-cbtc.leafpool.com:9991 -u wallet.worker  (wallet and worker I put in obviously)

Some assistance would be appreciated.

Can you tell us more about ur miner and other settings?

Standard desktop PC....Core i7
hello thanks for joining us. could you give a link to official miner eg github link for the Cpuminer-x64 youre using.
some miners that work for zcash would not work for CBTC.
if youre getting nonce and json-rpc errors, its very likely your minerd is trying to solo-mine CBTC.

I honestly can't remember where I downloaded it....was a while back. I use it to mine RVN atm. Is there a CPU miner that works with CBTC?

I'm sorry for the delay, but I'm afraid there's no way getting a functional Equihash CPU-miner. All of them are basically useless at the moment.
I just looked around for an hour or so to get a CPU-miner working at this algorithm.
Talking about remembering; me 2, a couple of months I used to try a CPU-miner. Can't remember the version/name and neither I wasn't able to find something similar.  
Activity: 7
Can anyone help me set up my CPU miner? I can't seem to get it working. Keep getting a "Failed to get extranonce2_size" and "JSON-RPC call failed: (unknown reason)" error.

Here are my settings:

cpuminer-x64 -o stratum+tcp://mine-cbtc.leafpool.com:9991 -u wallet.worker  (wallet and worker I put in obviously)

hello thanks for joining us. could you give a link to official miner eg github link for the Cpuminer-x64 youre using.
if youre getting nonce and json-rpc errors, its very likely your minerd is trying to solo-mine CBTC.

I honestly can't remember where I downloaded it....was a while back. I use it to mine RVN atm. Is there a CPU miner that works with CBTC?
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Some bitcoin forks and other projects have automatic airdrops provided on exchanges like binance. Wondering if anything like that will happen with this classic bitcoin fork?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
CBTC Website Airdrops are Starting.
every registered member get to share 1million(1000000) CBTC at the end of May. Facebook and Twitter Airdrops to Follow.

Here are my settings:

cpuminer-x64 -o stratum+tcp://mine-cbtc.leafpool.com:9991 -u wallet.worker  (wallet and worker I put in obviously)

I voted. I try to support this project from early start by mining, now voting. Try to graviex echange. Its easy. But better if author will not ignore users.
we are not ignoring.
we appreciate all the support u have sent us even we might be too busy to respond to all of them. we are tring to improve customer support.
thanks for sugesting CBTC to an exchange ill follow up on it.

Here are my settings:

Activity: 571
I voted. I try to support this project from early start by mining, now voting. Try to graviex echange. Its easy. But better if author will not ignore users.
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
another fork, another failure  Grin
Why author ignoring all?

Author is being send to the stone age for a while, he's obviously suffering from a blackout as fas as I know.
Until then, pop a beer roll a spliff -> kick back N relax.

Another thing; could you do all of us a favor by voting pro-CBTC @ Quanta exchange? That's what more people should do, come on guy's don't be shy!!
As posted before;

A new exchange is started: QUANTA. Help bring awareness to their exchange and let them know you would like ClassicBitcoin(CBTC) to be listed by following these rules:
1. Follow @QuantaDex
2. Create a QUANTA account here quantadex.com
3. Vote for BTC here: http://quantadex.com/vote/460/classicbitcoin

Thanx in advance!

Here are my settings:

Here are my settings:

A new exchange is started: QUANTA. Help bring awareness to their exchange and let them know you would like ClassicBitcoin(CBTC) to be listed by following these rules:
1. Follow @QuantaDex
2. Create a QUANTA account here quantadex.com
3. Vote for BTC here: http://quantadex.com/vote/460/classicbitcoin

Everyone vote pleaz!
 Grin
But we don`t know price if this coin.
CLASSICBITCOIN is rocking solid, its a good time to join us and start earning lots of .bitcoins.
At the current difficulty CBTC will tame the top position as the most profitable coin to mine.
Hei..

How much HDD Space for full Sync the Wallet ?
200GB is enough for Classicbitcoin datadir. with our fast servers online, it should take no more.than 6hours.
Activity: 55
Hei..

How much HDD Space for full Sync the Wallet ?
yup that wallet have a virus....off antvirus i see that wallet use 100% hard disk and all firewall block internet from use its....any update on qt windows ?
i have signed the windows application and uploaded it to http://github.com/classicbitcoins/cbtc-win64bit
the build was a static build and a LOT of dependencies were built-in hence the larger size and the virus signature.
ill build a non-static app for the test later today.

Confirmed; The wallet is not being flagged anymore!
Hooray!!
 Cheesy

*Edit*
For supersonic sync. nodes;
In CLI-wallet copy/paste 'cbitcoin-cli.exe -addnode=8.9.6.171 add' or in GUI-wallet (Debug Console) copy/paste 'addnode 8.9.6.171 add'

(Bloody hell dev, you should come up with this earlier Tongue)
yay a very good news today.
thanks for running the test
Pages:
Jump to: