Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop] ClassicBitcoin (CBTC) Fork 1:10000 of Bitcoin-MassDistribution - page 25. (Read 266757 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 0
Anyone else wants to vote too?
For voting after buying some coins, needs to send it to 2Mcwwb1dcSugeytUAH4hxCaTR2R8Menivhd address?
I don`t have gio coins. But I will buy its for voting.
Address 1Wshn4GHw75KRj4ToXGSvRupwewMpDKux you can check, that it from early miners.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
hooray
our blockexplorer is responding
you can view it at bitclassic.info/blockexplorer
or a direct link http://35.227.121.130:3001/insight

it is not yet finised, something with the difficulty needs to be fixed
if you see 1BTC It actually means 10000 CBTC
it still needs a lot of work.
PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OF ITS WALLET FUNCTIONS YET.
once its ready you will know.
no form for the first airdrop just signup.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
where is the airdrop form? you need to add an airdrop form to make it easier to follow this project.
I want to help. Really. Symbiosis is very good.
Very easy listing on https://graviex.net exchange. Try it.
This is a great Exchanger Listing was a Breeze
 we can starting voting on graviex.
https://graviex.net/listing_requests/15040
ill send some funds at it in a few hours,
 if you've also got some gio pls join us in voting for CBTC.

https://graviex.net/listing_requests/15040
When will the airdrop commence? Explain please.

every month the allocated airdrop amount is divided among total registered users.

you will need to save your CBTC address on our website  to receive your payment once a month
this months sill be the first. the Website will be updated with the Event Datails.
Activity: 15
When will the airdrop commence? Explain please.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Fork 1:10000 of Bitcoin - it is not good idea, large holders not will be keep long coin, in such amount.
hi sir
Excuse me, I want to participate in the airdrop activity. Must I have bitcoin to be eligible to participate? Can there be other ways to participate without bitcoin?

there are 2 types of Airdrops.
1. if you had bitcoins on or before 1st april, you will receive an equivalent amount of ClassicBitcoin
for.every 1BTC owned you get 10000CBTC.
2. We are hosting Free Airdorps on our Website and other Social Media.
Join our website at http://bitclassic.info
our forst Airdrop will distribute 1million coins, 5million if we get over 1000Signups.
u can also join the Voting Campaign which is already running and make.over 10000CBTC everyday

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/classicbitcoin-bounty-earn-over-10000cbtc-every-day-3450023

Welcome to the Team.
ClassicBitcoin Price as Estimated by Trading Experts. will range form 10 satoshi to over 500satoshi by the end of 2018
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
hi sir
Excuse me, I want to participate in the airdrop activity. Must I have bitcoin to be eligible to participate? Can there be other ways to participate without bitcoin?
I want to help. Really. Symbiosis is very good.
Very easy listing on https://graviex.net exchange. Try it.
Activity: 33
Now no exchanges for this coin.

That's right, according the yet low ammount of subscribers I consider you as a insider; so I didn't expect such a intellectual question  Grin
But especially therefor you might help us to get listed.
Yeah I'm talking about 'us', cuz this 'bank' is not just about me and you, it's about us! Finally everybody profits! It's like a natural phenomenon called 'symbiosis' Wink
I already submit a request at Quantadex, and to TradeOgre too a couple of hours ago.

I would kindy ask more people to participate in order to create more awareness, instead of waiting and waiting on Discord/Telegram for their Lambo Angry
I mean, come on meeenn!!!
Please, if we want to archive something we need to pay that with a bit of attention & dedication.
Fuck sake! This isn't a fulltime job!! Start creating some awareness around you, it won't take 8 hours a day!
Great things are being achieved together, not just by a bunch of individuals; 'LoneWolf' A.k.A John Rambo doesn't exsist.
Come on guys, you get me right?
We just need one more thing.
Awareness.

Peace up!
Activity: 113
Have you determined the cost of the tokens already?
Now no exchanges for this coin.
Activity: 3
Activity: 33
Can anyone help me set up my CPU miner? I can't seem to get it working. Keep getting a "Failed to get extranonce2_size" and "JSON-RPC call failed: (unknown reason)" error.
Does CPU mining work with cpuminer-X64?

Here are my settings:

cpuminer-x64 -o stratum+tcp://mine-cbtc.leafpool.com:9991 -u wallet.worker  (wallet and worker I put in obviously)

Some assistance would be appreciated.

Can you tell us more about ur miner and other settings?

Standard desktop PC....Core i7
hello thanks for joining us. could you give a link to official miner eg github link for the Cpuminer-x64 youre using.
some miners that work for zcash would not work for CBTC.
if youre getting nonce and json-rpc errors, its very likely your minerd is trying to solo-mine CBTC.

I honestly can't remember where I downloaded it....was a while back. I use it to mine RVN atm. Is there a CPU miner that works with CBTC?

I'm sorry for the delay, but I'm afraid there's no way getting a functional Equihash CPU-miner. All of them are basically useless at the moment.
I just looked around for an hour or so to get a CPU-miner working at this algorithm.
Talking about remembering; me 2, a couple of months I used to try a CPU-miner. Can't remember the version/name and neither I wasn't able to find something similar.  

Damn....wanted to try and mine with CPU. My GFX card is too old to mine unfortunately. GTX 680

I don't know dude, the GTX680 wasn't that bad as far as i know or is it? I actually think the GTX680 wil outperform the 'standard desktop i7'
Allright, old GPU's will give you a low hashrate. That's true, but old CPU's will give you a low hashrate too. Sounds pretty reasonable I think.
Well the difference is probably much bigger; this contrast expressed in H/s has always been huge between CPU- & GPU-miners .
Ever wondered why graphics cards the last couple of years increasingly being sold (out!) ? Right.
One thing more which definitely makes sense is the algorithm on which this coin is based on. Equihash as a algorithm, is known to perform better on Nvidia cards
and on the top of that; the networks difficulty is very very low. Therefor I think you will collect urself nice amount anyway!

If I where you I would try to exploit this low difficulty opportunity, especially now, the first Equihash ASICS are already sold  Angry
Come men, dig in!
Start configuring/optimizing ur system and put on ur safety helmet  Grin

Peace!

*EDIT.start*

Yo men! The certain CPU-miner we're talking about is surprisingly obtained somewhere on my HDD.
I don't know if it's still working yet, didn't try it. But that's all up to you =]
Here it is;
                         https://github.com/mtve/yazecminer

*EDIT.end*

eZ out!
Activity: 7
Can anyone help me set up my CPU miner? I can't seem to get it working. Keep getting a "Failed to get extranonce2_size" and "JSON-RPC call failed: (unknown reason)" error.
Does CPU mining work with cpuminer-X64?

Here are my settings:

cpuminer-x64 -o stratum+tcp://mine-cbtc.leafpool.com:9991 -u wallet.worker  (wallet and worker I put in obviously)

Some assistance would be appreciated.

Can you tell us more about ur miner and other settings?

Standard desktop PC....Core i7
hello thanks for joining us. could you give a link to official miner eg github link for the Cpuminer-x64 youre using.
some miners that work for zcash would not work for CBTC.
if youre getting nonce and json-rpc errors, its very likely your minerd is trying to solo-mine CBTC.

I honestly can't remember where I downloaded it....was a while back. I use it to mine RVN atm. Is there a CPU miner that works with CBTC?

I'm sorry for the delay, but I'm afraid there's no way getting a functional Equihash CPU-miner. All of them are basically useless at the moment.
I just looked around for an hour or so to get a CPU-miner working at this algorithm.
Talking about remembering; me 2, a couple of months I used to try a CPU-miner. Can't remember the version/name and neither I wasn't able to find something similar.  

Damn....wanted to try and mine with CPU. My GFX card is too old to mine unfortunately. GTX 680
Pages:
Jump to: