Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 101. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Mark Cuban in da house? If that's true then this is something worth checking out!

Yep,bussinessman of his caliber wouldnt backed just anything,it would have to be quality project!
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
The signature campaign for full member still does not work, i wrote in the telegram group and in the main bounty group, and i also asked for Current steemit account.. we are waiting for an answer Smiley

You mean links on the signature are not working ore there is some other issue?I also wanted to join the sig bounty,thats why im asking.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
a bit frustrated it doesn't exist yet on android...
the project seems very good, offering to existing plateform a direct way in the cryptoworld is a great idea.

Yes, and with such a strong financial and advisory team I would think they would go to multiple platforms,and not just one. That's something smaller projects would do.

Current has an Android and Desktop version in the works:

Keep and eye on the Current Telegram page for more updates surrounding this Cheesy

https://t.me/CurrentCRNC

This sound slike a great and promsiing project,but when can we expect android version available?Doesnt have to be exact date,even Q would be nice.
Activity: 378
Merit: 50
the project seems very good, offering to existing plateform a direct way in the cryptoworld is a great idea.

Yes, and with such a strong financial and advisory team I would think they would go to multiple platforms,and not just one. That's something smaller projects would do.

Current has an Android and Desktop version in the works:

Keep and eye on the Current Telegram page for more updates surrounding this Cheesy

https://t.me/CurrentCRNC
Activity: 266

Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
1 trillion coins and 350m for sale what happens to other tokens?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
quite interesting projects and strong team
will keep an eye into that

why so high supply?

will join bounty campaign. on facebook, twitter, newsletter, blog creation and so on.

what is the steemit link of current?
thx
Activity: 2
Filipino translation reserve
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Nice one! This sound like a BIG hype!!

Personally, I think that Mark Cuban is what is hyping this, but I really wanted some confirmation...
Anyone can put Mark Cuban's name in a website!

Apart from this, sounds like a good project. Monetize your free time

I will follow this one closely.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
The signature campaign for full member still does not work, i wrote in the telegram group and in the main bounty group, and i also asked for Current steemit account.. we are waiting for an answer Smiley

How does signature campaign work?

Based on your account rank, you will put a signature in your profile, that will appear under your messages in the forum. If you make good and enough posts, they will give you stakes, and tokens for thank you that promoted their ico/site.
Activity: 182
so there's 200k users already active on the platform?

Where can we register to platform?
Activity: 308
so there's 200k users already active on the platform?
Activity: 137

How does signature campaign work?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Activity: 144
I just watched the basic information on the website and read the one pager and found this sentence which I can't really understand: The Current utility token will be used to reduce or eliminate premium subscriptions to popular content providers.

Does anyone have any idea how they plan to achieve this? Does it mean that you won't have pay monthly fee and will only pay for the content you watch? Won't that be less profitable? Or will the profit be earned from the ads? If anyone has a better understanding, please share.

Yeah I also don't quite understand the economy around this, could use some more explanation.

And how will you get paid by watching?...usually it's the other way around.
Activity: 210
I just watched the basic information on the website and read the one pager and found this sentence which I can't really understand: The Current utility token will be used to reduce or eliminate premium subscriptions to popular content providers.

Does anyone have any idea how they plan to achieve this? Does it mean that you won't have pay monthly fee and will only pay for the content you watch? Won't that be less profitable? Or will the profit be earned from the ads? If anyone has a better understanding, please share.

Yeah I also don't quite understand the economy around this, could use some more explanation.
Activity: 280

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
What media types are included in this?
Pages:
Jump to: