Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 98. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Is see there is a plan to team up with external media networks on the 10M mark. Any names perhaps? Big networks could spark peoples interests for the project.

What do you mean exactly by "external media"?

youtube spotify are already named and probably Tv channels in the futur.

Wow,those are big names indeed that will push this even further!

yes, they will. And @buraz, I was going more in the lines of networks such as Viacom, News Corp, Comcast and such that are important media players and have a huge base of potential recipients.

Ok, thx for additional explanation...I didn't think of such big players, but it would be interesting to see it.
Activity: 266
It will be interesting to see how the creator-consumer relationship in media-streaming changes. For example fan bases will be crated not only by the content itself, but also by profitability.

That was my question as well - how the distribution will be going, and if everyone will feel they've got their fair share.
Activity: 210
Will the token be mineable like ETH?

Isn't every coin/token minable?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Is there an airdrop for this??
Activity: 154
Will the token be mineable like ETH?
I know security is an unpopular subject among crypto enthusiasts, as there have been numerous times that people were victims of attacks. How will that be taken care of?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
It looks like a very similar concept to TRON. Did anyone found where we can subscrive to the newsletter in the website ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
How come road map says protocol development in Q1 2018, but title says 200k users?

Maybe they took over some network,or some platform?
When can we expect Android application too?

When they reach the 7.5M funding goal, then the android app will be launched.
Activity: 308
How come road map says protocol development in Q1 2018, but title says 200k users?
Activity: 276
When can we expect Android application too?
Activity: 378
Merit: 50
Why is this different than any other streaming platform?

It offers the greatest amount of choice as the libraries of 8 different Media Streaming Services are Integrated on the Current Platform.

Users will also earn CRNC Token in exchange for the time and attention spent on the Platform as well as Content Created or Curated.
Activity: 70

Please check our whitepaper, I'm sure it will give you all the answers you're looking for: https://cdn.current.us/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 112
Quite an impressive list of partners.
What was the initial development budget of the project?

I guess Mark Cuban sorted that out,initial budget i mean.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
If it is backed by Mark Cuban then this is big. I'm in Wink

Exactly my thought,he for sure knows the bussiness better than me Cheesy
Merit: 5
Sounds like a good project.

Can I ask which blockchain are you using to develop your project ? Couldn’t find it in the above mentioned details.

I know this is an old question but worth replying to for ppl that haven't stumbled upon it yet. It's ERC20.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
CurrentMedia is designed to evolve over time,the current ecosystem is being built in hybrid fashion,with both on-chain and off-chain solutions to accommodate shifting market dynamics in the blockchain,media and crypto industries.This is new revolution very nice in the media field
Is see there is a plan to team up with external media networks on the 10M mark. Any names perhaps? Big networks could spark peoples interests for the project.

yes, they will. And @buraz, I was going more in the lines of networks such as Viacom, News Corp, Comcast and such that are important media players and have a huge base of potential recipients.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: