Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 44. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
 Demeter ICO is good project
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Done fill up form ..
Good luck ..
Activity: 252
thats  is good project with name Demeter revolution and  real.Getting them to use blockchain, arguably the most disruptive technology!!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
I think must be join in this ICO project, because this is very profitable for me. And I join in your Airdrop project. Thank you!
Activity: 602
Good project dev....I joined today
Activity: 182
oh this revolution must be good. i was read this program whitepaper it is perfect. this is very good opportunity for successes. i believe this project will be huge one for this field. i wish you good luck.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
This project is great. I gone through the white paper and its great also.. I am ready to onvest.
Hope this will be massive
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
Just went through Whitepaper & got in to a high confident that potential is big.

Represent promising project & hope to join with you asap. This is a project can recommend to anyone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
big project for demeter, keep to see and stay tune for see about opening on token sale
i think its potensial for all people to get opportunity to join on this project
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
need join to big idea and airdrop thanks dev goodluck
Activity: 308
You're right here. Because of population density and delivery is much cheaper than what we say in Russia.
Activity: 147
I think need to join the ICO program.
Activity: 27
I have read about this project, and the project is really good.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
This is an amazing project. Team behind this project is good and technology seems to very realistic.

Demeter! Reddit Campaign
Reddit account link: https://www.reddit.com/user/timmyreed461/

Activity: 19
A good project & looks very2 promising..All the best 👍
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Haven't heard this kind of project before but the concept is good, elevating agriculture in new level sound interesting. People in the world would not live without agriculture, upgrading it with blockchain is a good initiative. It will really help cultivate farmers lives and status. Goodluck with this one, good job!
Activity: 11

The agricultural revolution above the blockchain looks like it is not easy to achieve. Many similar projects do not see urban management. I hope this can be successful
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Small farmers are typically less modern than your average person. Getting them to use blockchain, arguably the most disruptive technology there is right now, is a huge stretch.

Also what happens when someone pays for their food but the farmer does not deliver it? The funds should be held in escrow until the farmer makes good on his word and then he will receive the DMT. On a final note, DMT is an intense hallucinogen and might not be the best name for a token. Or it could draw people in. Something to consider though.
Activity: 420
What net change do you plan to leave a year after you start the platform?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

I think that everything will be legal, but only payment for the rent will be made not by the fiat, but by tokens.
Then there may be a question about the official circulation of these tokens in a particular country.
What's the official attitude in China to cryptocurrency?

In china is currently not possible to run an ICO and currently not possible for exchange to trade token against CNY (al least until new regulation for money laundry will be approved).
But there is no limitation to token or token trading C2C, and China is absolutely open to block chain technology projects.

This explains why the citizents from China do not participate in ICO
Pages:
Jump to: