Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 43. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Reserved for indonesian translator
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Very interesting, fair trade food. a new and good idea for a block chain. now this is what i'm saying a project who dont just copy idea to others. Good luck!
Activity: 139
Demeter! Looking its good.we want to more info that. This coin target in agricultural field.that is the more important is this coin.because the near future as i think that field more valuable. In that day to day life highly food require occur.in that case this project is more successful.
Activity: 158
This is the kind of project that I dont want to missed out,thank you for the opportunity that you have given to us,I am glad to be a part of it and its progress,am looking forward to it.  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Wow.. This very amazing project, smart and greatest project ever, much give away and I love it.. I hope thia will be grow up fast and will be the best project ever. Everybody will be proud can join this. Keep strong and keep spirit!
Activity: 552
Merit: 103

In china is currently not possible to run an ICO and currently not possible for exchange to trade token against CNY (al least until new regulation for money laundry will be approved).
But there is no limitation to token or token trading C2C, and China is absolutely open to block chain technology projects.
And then how will the project work if ICO is not allowed in China? Trading tokens is not exactly what many want to see.
Activity: 2
Amazing project! Really glad to be on the whitelist of the ICO sale. This is gonna be huge!
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
You've so many translated threads and already your own website it looks persepective! Grin
Activity: 56
This project is really great. Two thumbs up for the developer and to the whole team who is behind this project. Hoping for the success of this one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
big project  . i see huge and excitibg profits here . lets keep on promoting and goodluck dev !
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
I did some research about Demeter project and it is very exciting.this is a huge step taken in agricultural field and different from other ICOs these days we can see .i can see lot of investors keeping eye on this project!!
Activity: 148
This one seems interesting. Gonna keep my eye on it.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Looks nice, I want to join on your ICO. Best of luck to your project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
this looks so promising and im much interested in crowdsale as well seems to me an ICO with huge future potentials
Activity: 105
This is so exciting!! Hope to be a part of this project. Nice concept and I know this will prosper.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
wow amazing project i like this hope a support more thanks dev
Activity: 200
DEMETER.Another great project.What a ICO.Surprised.It gives 17eth giveaway.I also became a partner with your huge giveaway programme.I wish you will can get success.
Good Luck Dev
Activity: 42
Demeter is seems to be great for me
Really the biggest Bounty i had see
Regards
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
So is it just for the organic plant only? Please correct me if I'm wrong is that mean only the plant that doesn't use any insecticide?. The idea about going back to nature would be so great and if you could make this come true for entire of the world then this will be awesome.
Activity: 140
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
Welcome DMT token in the cryptocurrency world. I see this project has good marketing campaign. This project will more famouse soon and community of cryptocurrency put fair commentns. So this project has highly posibility to developed soon. I wish this project bottom of in my heart
Pages:
Jump to: