Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 62. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
Would it be possible to attract investment for the purchase of equipment? It's a very interesting moment I didn't find in the description.
Activity: 199
Everything will depend on the development and implementation of it into reality. If these aspects are going to be at the height of the company. Because the idea is just great.
Activity: 230
What is the turnover of the company's business in Italy now?
That's an interesting question. Because a working business would have a lot to say to investors.
Activity: 252
What is the turnover of the company's business in Italy now?
Activity: 378
What is the business company in Italy now? They are already working on such a scheme, which is proposed for blockchain
They have a working and successful business. But how much does it look like as a concept that is offered by ICO I don't know
Activity: 322
Are you currently working with token purchase bonuses?
I certainly didn't hear about the bonus, but there's a referral program that lets you buy tokens cheaper
Activity: 294
Are you currently working with token purchase bonuses?
Activity: 266
What is the business company in Italy now? They are already working on such a scheme, which is proposed for blockchain
Activity: 476
Why does the guy on OP have negative trust? How is he related to this project?
Do not worry, I think Jamal is just a campaign manager. Probably DEMETER dev ask to make this thread through him for more interesting appearance. The negative rating has nothing relation with this project.
Let's hope that's what it is. At the moment, it's a very interesting concept. I'm thinking of taking part
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Do not worry, I think Jamal is just a campaign manager. Probably DEMETER dev ask to make this thread through him for more interesting appearance. The negative rating has nothing relation with this project.
Activity: 202
I think the fees will go well and we can see the workings of the platform.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I am a major supporter of organic/sustainable agriculture and I would love to see how this would bring agriculture to the blockchain. Hope to see an update of this.
Activity: 209
Please tell me what bids you have in Rome to date
Activity: 118
That the company already has a working business in Rome that's impressive. This is good news for investors.
Activity: 125
Tokens will only be sold on stock exchanges? Or in the future, there will be vending machines in the cities.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Activity: 364
A very interesting concept in which countries will this work?
Activity: 218
When does your ICO end. I  have time to get bonuses else?

Activity: 95
I think thanks to blockchain technology in agriculture. Business needs to be more effective. Also make more profit. At the moment, not all people are ready for this.
Activity: 176
A very interesting idea of introducing blockchain technology into agriculture. There's still a lot of questions, but you have to try to develop the industry
Pages:
Jump to: