Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 61. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

In which countries will the platform work in the early stages?
Activity: 182
Will your token  be a highly volatile currency?
I don't think anyone can know.
Activity: 189
Is it possible to lease your land or equipment to the platform?
Activity: 197
I need people to get near the crypt. You can not pay taxes.
Activity: 202
How do you intend to motivate farmers to join to the platform?
Quite an interesting question. You have to trainings or something to get people from the village to use the platform
Activity: 209
How do you intend to motivate farmers to join to the platform?
Activity: 118
Who will deliver products to the cities for people?
Activity: 125
It's a very good concept of providing people with organic products. But I don't know the implementation. Waiting for platform to start
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
i fall in scam before for agriculture project , they were very active on Reddit and suddenly disappear , only one guy is replying over there but he is not even davs, he was just marketing guy , hope this project will be faithful and all is real , let me know if you need Facebook bounty
Activity: 364
Will the platform carry however for the quality of products that are delivered to people?
Activity: 218
If farmers are able through the site to receive fuel and other products for the processing and planting of fields A, it will indeed be a revolution in agriculture.
Activity: 95
Blockchain in agriculture it's very strong. But if it really helps solve a lot of problems.
I certainly agree, but how much people are ready for this right now? The farmer who's cows will buy tokens. It's all supposed to be organized by . Work not under the edge
Activity: 176
Blockchain in agriculture it's very strong. But if it really helps solve a lot of problems.
Activity: 246
Well, that's weird. Even though the idea is close to me. So the platform starts to see. In any case, agriculture needs to be modernized
Activity: 280
For now, I don't understand why only 30% of the tokens will be put on sale. Must be a mining or something.
It may have been decided that this is the model that would benefit from agriculture.
Activity: 109
I like the idea of this project and will following the project news closely.
Activity: 392
For now, I don't understand why only 30% of the tokens will be put on sale. Must be a mining or something.
Activity: 66
What wallet will be my tokens I'll buy?
Activity: 263
Would you like to know if there are any rebates to buy tokens in the initial stages?
Activity: 217
I'm a farmer myself, and I'd like to know if I can rent my land to get tokens and take a technique like that to process fields. Such a corporation would have come to me
Pages:
Jump to: