Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 63. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Can you  tell  me more about your cooperation within the ICO for bloggers
Activity: 66
Your token is currently pegged to the dollar and is not dependent on the rate of other crypto currency?
Activity: 280
At this time are you  inviting advisors to develop your project?
How many people from your team are working about this project?
Activity: 392
At this time are you  inviting advisors to develop your project?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Good job! I should read your whitepaper closely!
Activity: 263
Will there be bulging applications for mobile devices? And for which platforms?
Activity: 217
Can I pay for the purchase of tokens with a VISA card?
Activity: 256
Tell me the tokens will only be sold on stock exchanges. Or are you planning to install a token sales machine? Not all people are on the market who want to eat fresh food.
Activity: 47
tokens can be sold on the stock exchange immediately after the end of ICO?

We are in talk with many exchanges at moment and we will do our best for be listed in one or more major exchanges shortly after the ICO end.

What are your priorities for the next year or, rather, after the release of the token to the exchanges

Please refer to the roadmap for see the next year development

If I understand correctly, the platform will allow people from the countryside to sell their goods. Do people in the city get fresh food cheap?

Of course, that is the main idea.
Farmers from countryside will be able to sell their good directly to people in the cities without the intervention of middle man.
That will mean major revenue for farmers and cheaper price for customers, and thanks to our platform and the use of the blockchain it will be assured the quality and authenticity of the food.

do you adopt the  developers into your team at this stage?

At this stage we are not looking for new dev. but after the ICO end we will be adding new team members in different countries.
Activity: 199
Is the bounty program already operational?
I'd like to participate in what networks is the Bounty open?
Activity: 230
 do you adopt the  developers into your team at this stage?
Activity: 252
If I understand correctly, the platform will allow people from the countryside to sell their goods. Do people in the city get fresh food cheap?
Activity: 322
Here you are right! I think if the developers will fulfill all that promise it will really revolutionize agriculture
Activity: 47
Th revolutionary aspect of the blockchain is one that should touch every sector and institution of life and the agricultural aspect being a major part should not be left out. Keep up the good work developer and thanks for this awesome innovation.
Activity: 197
I wonder whether people in cities can choose suppliers of products.
It would be great. Thanks to healthy competition, quality would only grow
Activity: 87
Will your token  be a highly volatile currency?
The early stages of the trading, of any transaction is volatile, because need a value balance, with the extension of time, after the the embodiment of the value of the project, token prices will tend to stable, no nothing to worry about.
Activity: 182
What are your priorities for the next year or, rather, after the release of the token to the exchanges
Activity: 189
I wonder whether people in cities can choose suppliers of products.
Activity: 112
What will you be able to achieve by translating your platform into blockchain technology?
Activity: 207
Which directions will be investment mainly spent on
Pages:
Jump to: