Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] ETHEREUM GREEN | Community Payment Solution | LOW SUPPLY [ETGR] - page 11. (Read 31080 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 120
In BTC we trust!
I agree that this airdrop (and may be whole project??) is unfair and does not respect early adopters, who was so “lucky” to take part in the first round. Why if you did your best to become one of 150(!!!) people to join first drop you receive less than people who challenge for 500 slots?? And why you didn’t mansion in the rules list that i can take part only in one round and it could be a “profit loss”?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
What should I do for airdrop?
they want to do something but they give incomplete information.
Exactly what you should be registered in Telegram and Twitter, and what else usually do these companies require?
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
I'm very happy on the direction Cryptocurrency is going these day. The concept of cryptocurrency is changing the world! Well done to the developers.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
What should I do for airdrop?
they want to do something but they give incomplete information.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Overlooked the link for the first round, hope i'll be luckier the second time. very tense campaign indeed!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Seems this will be a great one so I have to wait for 7 more hours so I could be able to qualify for the airdrop

Head of eo branch, I ask you to create 800 places for distribution, then certainly everyone will be very satisfied Smiley
Activity: 56
 where would the airdrop be posted? will it be on this thread bitcointalk or on the telegram chanel?
Activity: 96
What is the difference with Ethereum blue? Just the colour or it has some real differences? Hard to differentiate so much projects
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really apreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
waaww bonne surpise!un autre parachutage de ethereum?cette fois est vert
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I can't afford to miss the next one
Activity: 98
150 participants got their tokens! payments spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18fbOnxjO3lEMIhWvtYPCnsD8CPztCF4GniuD5bQMeAM

TOMMOROW WE WILL BE AIRDROPPING 250.000 TOKENS! 500 SLOTS EVERY SLOT GETS 500 TOKENS!

So the 2nd airdrop is better than the 1st. It's not fair. At least do the same amount tokens for 2 rounds of airdrop. You can send more 150 tokens to participants of round 1. Otherwise, let round 2 free to everyone, don't avoid round 1 participants.
Activity: 101
... Though I missed the first phase,  but I'm sure the second phase will bring luck to me..
Looking forward to the success of this powerful project
Activity: 194
Merit: 103
Hello
  I wish you good luck
I want a free gift

- Twitter name (https://twitter.com/abgduman)
- Telegram name (abgduman)
- Bitcointalk profile (abgduman)
- Ethereum address = 0x7B85fE6d63fce2db8333780b45Dd361fd8489684

Don't post your information here, just wait for the second airdrop which will occur today at  02:00 PM AST - 6:00 PM UTC, a google form will appear, prepare your twitter, telegram name,bitcointalk profile  URL(you need to have your eth address in your profile) and eth address try to  be fast because there will be 500 slots only good luck!
Activity: 93
Hello
  I wish you good luck
I want a free gift

- Twitter name (https://twitter.com/abgduman)
- Telegram name (abgduman)
- Bitcointalk profile (abgduman)
- Ethereum address = 0x7B85fE6d63fce2db8333780b45Dd361fd8489684
Well, let's see what will happen today
I hope the distribution will last more than 20-30 seconds, not as yesterday) I wish all slow to become super fast as yesterday's 150 participants Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
A very good platform that supports the trading community, looks like this project will be successful in the future. I will continue to support your platform and walk into your road of success.
Activity: 137
i keep on eye on this project and patiently waiting for the 3rd airdrop, hope i can make it to join this community Grin
Activity: 76
I'm waiting for new information on the project!
Pages:
Jump to: