Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] ETHEREUM GREEN | Community Payment Solution | LOW SUPPLY [ETGR] - page 14. (Read 31080 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The thing is, i don't understand where the problem is? The not working link for 2 minutes? Can someone not make a mistake.

Please send a private message to let us know what the exact problem is and we will solve.

Ethereum Green is a serious project with serious developers. And time will tell..

Please take a look at the spreadsheet to see who managed to get in, and ask them self..: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GkFu505feyepA2Ke2Jt7WW7GaPou5qAZhguQaHkepYk/edit#gid=538413408
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
I seriously give 5 minutes to cancel Airdrop 1, on my shoulders is not 1 bitten project, if you want a scam, you get it, you have to unite 1-2 Airproops tomorrow and normally put the registration link and that's it.
Are you seriously saying that Airdrop 1 should be canceled because you didn't get in. How about all the 150 people who managed to get in?

We apologize for the not working link the first 2 minutes, this was because of google url shortener. Bitcointalk doesn't accept google url shortener links.
To make up for this, tommorow there will be a 500 slots distribution.

The fact that you've added places in the form will not return what you missed today. Do you understand me?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Believe on the floor, no one touches you for complaining about the project, but you have to eradicate those, okay you and we, we spent time, but we must guard against others, here are the coordinates:
Moderators - mprep,
Administrators Bct - theymos,
and - Cyrus (good 2 administrator foruma).
I seriously give 5 minutes to cancel Airdrop 1, on my shoulders is not 1 bitten project, if you want a scam, you get it, you have to unite 1-2 Airproops tomorrow and normally put the registration link and that's it.
Are you seriously saying that Airdrop 1 should be canceled because you didn't get in. How about all the 150 people who managed to get in?

We apologize for the not working link the first 2 minutes, this was because of google url shortener. Bitcointalk doesn't accept google url shortener links.

SCAM!!!
So they admitted 2 minutes that they could not add a link
I wanted to be part of the airdrop but I couldn't connect at the right time :/
Anyway I see a lot of scam accusations, why ? Do you have some reasons ? I planned to participate to the second one but I will wait to see what is happening here ^^
Believe you are not superman and you are unsuccessful, it's only for the elite
Activity: 14

You distribute the 6th number for 25 places

In vain I just watched this branch, I would not be surprised if half the participants filled out the form using bots and scripts

The project crapped all 100%

I was number 4# on the spreadsheet and I can guarantee you I did not use a bot for this... simply had the information ready and copy and paste...
Dude I also was all ready and I filled out the table, but when I clicked to send me wrote that the form is closed. I filled in 15-20 seconds

The creator of the distribution it was a pity to create more places? Creator are you Greedy dick?
Shit is not a coin and is waiting for her to collapse, dick I lied on it
I can show participation in Airdrop, 100 seats and at the same time 32 seconds, it's not 4 minutes like here.
Green, I'm not going to describe and enjoy your midnight shooting at the airdrop, I gave time, otherwise much larger projects burned to lies, you can not be seated at the bottom.
You were given recommendations on what to do and how, and there is already your desire and opinion, as time says it will show.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I wanted to be part of the airdrop but I couldn't connect at the right time :/
Anyway I see a lot of scam accusations, why ? Do you have some reasons ? I planned to participate to the second one but I will wait to see what is happening here ^^
Activity: 44
Uh oh, I got late here Sad

waiting for next one.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz

In vain I just watched this branch, I would not be surprised if half the participants filled out the form using bots and scripts

I was number 4# on the spreadsheet and I can guarantee you I did not use a bot for this... simply had the information ready and copy and paste...
Activity: 316
JUst waiting for the next airdrop Smiley
Activity: 70
I look forward to the next registration, about the first I unfortunately did not know
I can show how long it takes registration on such high-speed Airdrops, but it's not 4 minutes of adding a link and then in the end you're late.
Yeah it is. When i saw the link, it immediately show that 150slots filled up. How man??pls delete this forum
I'm sure if Green does not cancel this Airdrop, then you can safely write to the moderator  mprep and then the administrators theymos  of this forum.
I'll find the second administrator now and throw it off.
Activity: 175
The next airdrop will be for 500 people because of the increasing amount of members. The link of phase 1 got blocked by bitcointalk the first 2 minutes, this will not happen again.
The first 25 people who registered for the first airdrop already got their tokens. The other 125 people will get there tokens in the next 24hours. Make sure you hold them because
we will start a hold program.

lol he doesn't know how to do right now this 500 persons whoa
why you don't send token to other people you're sleepy ?
a hold program like ethereum lite ? a scam program lol
"make sure to hold then i can dump my coin to a good price "
Finally someone smart enough to figure this out.

These cheap assholes used to give some to the community, at least couple members could earn with them from those shit tokens, now they want it all for themselves looooooooooool.

The funny part is he saying " it was blocked by Bitcointalk " ?
Why it was blocked, coz you're spreading you're fucking malwares, that's hwy cheap dog.

thanks you ^^
i remember ethereum lite did the same thing yesterday hold program should run but not the dev forgot this

so this project is the same type of scam
If You Green think that you are right, then consider one here a lot of people who have a lot of readers in social programs, and advertising about Scam spread out in a few minutes.

Pages:
Jump to: