Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] ETHEREUM GREEN | Community Payment Solution | LOW SUPPLY [ETGR] - page 13. (Read 31080 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Administrator Xandry:
Hello! I appeal to you on the case, there is a topic she is outlawed in the SCAM, she is on your forum, and how you pollute, because you in fact have a lot to do and you miss it through your eyes. In short, there is a complaint and not one, from you .... take measures to this.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Bajas comisiones y transacciones mas rapidas espero logren consolidar el proyecto para cuando el lanzamiento ?
I reply moderators -
Hello, I've never really asked for help from you, but why you do not react to the scam project in your branch, it's useful for you that it's not clear what is involved or whether you are striving for something, by the way, if you plan to delete without reacting to this complaint, I'll write to your administrators
scam project - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrop-ethereum-green-community-payment-solution-low-supply-etgr-2333742

Friend, write me in a personal where and how to apply that they complain about them
I'm sick of such Aidrops
According to the instructions, at first the moderator considers what and how, but he is silent, we will not disturb him, but directly write complaints to the administrators of this forum to delete not the project, but the creator as a profile.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
I reply moderators -
Hello, I've never really asked for help from you, but why you do not react to the scam project in your branch, it's useful for you that it's not clear what is involved or whether you are striving for something, by the way, if you plan to delete without reacting to this complaint, I'll write to your administrators
scam project - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrop-ethereum-green-community-payment-solution-low-supply-etgr-2333742

Friend, write me in a personal where and how to apply that they complain about them
I'm sick of such Aidrops
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
i am in spreadsheet 86.number.ı waiting ethgreen.
Green, are you so stupid that you are ready to drown your project Huh?
There are also forum administrators, I give a chance to change the situation, the moderator will not do anything until the complaint has gone higher.
I reply moderators -

Creator, you rename the branch to "SALE ONLY FOR SUPER FAST" and no more than 20 seconds
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
If you are unable to see and admit your mistake. Now mass information will be about the scam and complaints about the project, do not be offended, I gave you time to think
I'm sure you do not even know about the results of the slot, who you're scratching, you've been preparing for a long time and with the arrangement of the case, do not build a poor lamb
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
The dev team hasn't sold any of the tokens. All the tokens are only send to pay for promotion or translation.
The link that i sent was the google form but i clicked on the ''shorten url'' button, this made the link to a goo . gl link. Bitcointalk doesn't accept these kinds of links.
Instead of questioning, you call us a scam right-away.. That is your loss.

The rest of the coins will be distributed today to the participators.
It doesn't matter now, you made some ETH cash, now it's worth $0.000000000000001 per token.
if you didn't act that greedy you may have couple days of pump & dump, BUT it seems you're not good even in shit tokens projects.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Guys I do not know what's next, but I filled the form with my hands and was 138. A lot waited, 1000 or 2000 people. Because so quickly.
Why are so few handed out if the applicants are 1000-2000 people?
Creator you create a crowd of 25-50 seats, so few places created as if one token costs $ 1 Grin
I do not know why they do that, I do not participate in their team.
Activity: 14
Guys I do not know what's next, but I filled the form with my hands and was 138. A lot waited, 1000 or 2000 people. Because so quickly.
Creator you create a crowd of 25-50 seats, so few places created as if one token costs $ 1 Grin
We didn't know that we would have 1000+ users on our telegram the same day. That's why we are going to get more slots tommorow.
Activity: 5
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz
You distribute the 6th number for 25 places

In vain I just watched this branch, I would not be surprised if half the participants filled out the form using bots and scripts

The project crapped all 100%

I was number 4# on the spreadsheet and I can guarantee you I did not use a bot for this... simply had the information ready and copy and paste...
Dude I also was all ready and I filled out the table, but when I clicked to send me wrote that the form is closed. I filled in 15-20 seconds

The creator of the distribution it was a pity to create more places? Creator are you Greedy dick?
Shit is not a coin and is waiting for her to collapse, dick I lied on it

If I could do it you could have too... just got to be quicker!
I seriously give 5 minutes to cancel Airdrop 1, on my shoulders is not 1 bitten project, if you want a scam, you get it, you have to unite 1-2 Airproops tomorrow and normally put the registration link and that's it.
Are you seriously saying that Airdrop 1 should be canceled because you didn't get in. How about all the 150 people who managed to get in?

We apologize for the not working link the first 2 minutes, this was because of google url shortener. Bitcointalk doesn't accept google url shortener links.
To make up for this, tommorow there will be a 500 slots distribution.

The fact that you've added places in the form will not return what you missed today. Do you understand me?
To your great regret, you do not catch the situation that now, you are on the abyss and the destruction of your project, you are asked to be beaten honestly and not as it happened, time has passed for all costs.
Pages:
Jump to: