Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 11. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Devs? What about the link http://ico.arousal.io/? Doesn't work
Just try http://www.arousal.io/ , without "ico" and it will be works.
So, developer, when you post any interested news to us in telegram channel? Thank you!
Accessing to arousal.io causing issue. If Devs answering to telegram channel could keep investors confident trusting the exchange platform. I recommend for 24/7 support if global exchange launching all Fiat currencies in our arousal platform, it sets a brand for the crypto trend if these bugs are fixed.
Without ICO thats working man. Thats mostly need from a project to get trust from user. They obviously keep updating their telegram channel.
Don't you think they should also update their ANN thread as often ! bitcointalk is more effecctive when it comes to advertising and bringing new investors ,neglecting it will effect the project in a bad way.
Obviously they should update their ANN thread. Because big investor invest based on ANN Thread. If they see that in ANN thread all of things properly then a big investor invest in a project. They must be need add more information in ANN THREAD.
No, not really. Back on 2 years ago, ANN thread designs is a rare thing I've ever heard. Most of their ANN is not designed to interest the investors. Look, this thread has 20k views and keeps increasing slightly, we can clearly say that this ANN thread is effective to interest the investors.

Two years ago there were barely any coins compared to today. Today there are like 10000 cryptos, they need to do something to stand out from the other crap
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

It is very exciting for us to announce that the ICO will be launched from 9A.M. Jan.1st (GMT+1) to the end of January! Tokens can be purchased directly from beta.arousal.io/#/

For the ICO stage, only ETH will be accepted. The total number of tokens for ICO will be 13 million and will be executed by 5 stages.

•   Stage 1:      Total tokens = 1 Million      1ETH=4000 ARS       Jan.1st – Jan6th  
•   Stage 2:      Total tokens = 2 Million      1ETH=3900 ARS       Jan.7th – Jan12th
•   Stage 3:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3800 ARS       Jan.13th – Jan18th
•   Stage 4:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3700 ARS       Jan.19th – Jan24th
•   Stage 5:      Total tokens = 4 Million      1ETH=3600 ARS       Jan.25th – Jan31st

Please Join our telegram group for further information. https://t.me/arousalex

Nice dev, I am really excited now what will gonna happen from Jan 1st to 31. I really hope more investors will join the ICO. And I am also hoping that you will reach your hard cap after 1 month.

I want to see the stage 1 result of ICO. Are there any ideas where can I find it? Or it's not finished yet?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
the ICO will be launched soon, great news! , I hope everything will be fine and lots people will invest in arsoual project, I will support every decentralized exchange. it the time for these kind of platform to take over.
At least now we all know that arousal is doing a great work and staying up to date with its project is only save to say we should just get ready for tomorrows sales. lets hope people are excited and ready for Arousal
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Devs? What about the link http://ico.arousal.io/? Doesn't work
Just try http://www.arousal.io/ , without "ico" and it will be works.
So, developer, when you post any interested news to us in telegram channel? Thank you!
Accessing to arousal.io causing issue. If Devs answering to telegram channel could keep investors confident trusting the exchange platform. I recommend for 24/7 support if global exchange launching all Fiat currencies in our arousal platform, it sets a brand for the crypto trend if these bugs are fixed.
Without ICO thats working man. Thats mostly need from a project to get trust from user. They obviously keep updating their telegram channel.
Don't you think they should also update their ANN thread as often ! bitcointalk is more effecctive when it comes to advertising and bringing new investors ,neglecting it will effect the project in a bad way.
Obviously they should update their ANN thread. Because big investor invest based on ANN Thread. If they see that in ANN thread all of things properly then a big investor invest in a project. They must be need add more information in ANN THREAD.
Activity: 196
At this moment less than twenty one hours are remaining for the initialisation of the ICO launch.
Let's just hope everything goes as planned.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Currently, many projects of decentralized exchanges are launched and this in addition to the already existing centralized and decentralized exchanges. It will be good if this exchange can work with all currencies that are declared by the project team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
Thank you for the ico stage, I will see if I can partecipate fully, even if I hardly doubt about it, there is always hope.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

It is very exciting for us to announce that the ICO will be launched from 9A.M. Jan.1st (GMT+1) to the end of January! Tokens can be purchased directly from beta.arousal.io/#/

For the ICO stage, only ETH will be accepted. The total number of tokens for ICO will be 13 million and will be executed by 5 stages.

•   Stage 1:      Total tokens = 1 Million      1ETH=4000 ARS       Jan.1st – Jan6th  
•   Stage 2:      Total tokens = 2 Million      1ETH=3900 ARS       Jan.7th – Jan12th
•   Stage 3:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3800 ARS       Jan.13th – Jan18th
•   Stage 4:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3700 ARS       Jan.19th – Jan24th
•   Stage 5:      Total tokens = 4 Million      1ETH=3600 ARS       Jan.25th – Jan31st

Congratulations ! Happy to hear the news Cheesy
I just hope that the site won't be buggy and slow when the time of buy start . I always have that problem with ICO's because of my slow internet ,Finger crossed
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Excellent news about the launch of ISO. I hope you reach your goal and get the expected result, because the term of ISO is quite large, a whole month. During this time, you can achieve good results.
You are right. This is good news about ICO launch and awaited much for the response from arousal for a long time. Along with ETH if there is also a choice with BTC to purchase it will be an added great deal for the investors.
We connect at Telegram for faster communication.
Activity: 574
Excellent news about the launch of ISO. I hope you reach your goal and get the expected result, because the term of ISO is quite large, a whole month. During this time, you can achieve good results.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I have such a hard time exchanging crypto for fiat! I would love this exchange to succeed and help me out. Right now I want to see it handle a major event or crypto disaster. As always I am very worried about security at any exchange, but especially one that handles fiat. The regulatory burdens alone can crush an exchange!
Of course, Arousal will hire an expert to improves the security of the Arousal exchange website. Cryptocurrency for fiat-currency is the next future of currency. Hoping that Arousal will famous along the world and the cryptocurrency banned country will feel sorry to ban cryptocurrency and decide to legalize cryptocurrency in their country.
If that will happen that the team will add some experts then this will be more becoming interesting as it is famous now. Maybe in the future years those countries that still don't accept crypto will soom realize how useful is the technology when it comes to fast and easy transaction with lower fees.

I agree dude, by adding a team make it fast, easy and famous. It's a great project that it would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. Having this OTC it gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.

Definitely not the first exchange to use it's own tokens but neverthqless it'll probably be a decent project if they do their shit right
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Nowadays, there are a lots of trading sites and the most frequent site as of this days is the etherdelta which having most cheaper. Soon by having this arousal the users will have many choice as this project, have a high chance to success because of there different features as their platform's states that all the capital will be 100% reserved under Arousal in order to let clients freely trade without any concerns.

The one that you are referring had many problems before right? So I think arousal will also encounter some major problems and bugs like the etherdelta exchange site.

Well, it is normal for those new projects that launch. We should expect more bugs to come and more problems will arise, but I am sure arousal will fix that and as time goes by the project will run smoothly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Nice, after 2 days we can buy some tokens from this great exchange. Fiat and crypto more and more closely to each other become every day,
 joined to telegram too)
Activity: 434
I have such a hard time exchanging crypto for fiat! I would love this exchange to succeed and help me out. Right now I want to see it handle a major event or crypto disaster. As always I am very worried about security at any exchange, but especially one that handles fiat. The regulatory burdens alone can crush an exchange!
Of course, Arousal will hire an expert to improves the security of the Arousal exchange website. Cryptocurrency for fiat-currency is the next future of currency. Hoping that Arousal will famous along the world and the cryptocurrency banned country will feel sorry to ban cryptocurrency and decide to legalize cryptocurrency in their country.

As the time passes by this project became developed. A project that will makes every users easier as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform and gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency. I believed this arousal project has a great potential toward the success of this project.
The Arousal exchange i like too much.Arousal is the decentralise global excahnge.This exchange platform is more secure and you can easily trade here.You can also use fiat currency in Arousal exchange.the Popularity of arousal exchange increasing very rapidly.

Yeah, a great and good security that we need on this project. Well, all of us wants a high standard of security due to many scammers and hackers around the social media since the value of bitcoin and altcoins grows rapidly, absolutely they find a way to do there bad intentions. Hoping a good and better success on this project.
Activity: 280

Congrats!
Could you please disclose your ETH wallet address, to make fundraising process more transparent, no offense to you just for decency sake.
Wish you luck!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Nice dev, I am really excited now what will gonna happen from Jan 1st to 31. I really hope more investors will join the ICO. And I am also hoping that you will reach your hard cap after 1 month.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
the ICO will be launched soon, great news! , I hope everything will be fine and lots people will invest in arsoual project, I will support every decentralized exchange. it the time for these kind of platform to take over.
Activity: 434
The developer does not talk much with the participants, but I will ask here. What mobile application is being prepared for use? For what platforms and when is it planned?

People usually don't use mobile to trade cryptcurrency.
Arsoual will be available only as web version, but you can still use it on smartphone like any other website, if there any plan for something like that, they will put in the roadmap.
I dont agree with you. People still using mobile or table to trading crypto currency. So mobile version is the needed. Why? Number or people using mobile increasing day by day. One more, suitable to search engine, if you dont have individual mobile version, you will lost a huge customer.
That's definitely true, almost people are now using mobile phone because phone can do trading and also its very convenient to use. They should have this mobile version for them to have many users to use the app.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Nowadays, there are a lots of trading sites and the most frequent site as of this days is the etherdelta which having most cheaper. Soon by having this arousal the users will have many choice as this project, have a high chance to success because of there different features as their platform's states that all the capital will be 100% reserved under Arousal in order to let clients freely trade without any concerns.

The one that you are referring had many problems before right? So I think arousal will also encounter some major problems and bugs like the etherdelta exchange site.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
If that will happen that the team will add some experts then this will be more becoming interesting as it is famous now. Maybe in the future years those countries that still don't accept crypto will soom realize how useful is the technology when it comes to fast and easy transaction with lower fees.

I agree dude, by adding a team make it fast, easy and famous. It's a great project that it would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. Having this OTC it gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: