Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 12. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Wow great news! ICO of the Arousal Exchange will be launched soon. This is a really great news for us, so the tokens can be purchased soon. This project is really making a name in the community. It does boost its potential and will shows soon the real ability and difference of Arousal Exchange to other exchanges. Moreover, always keep in mind the special feature that only Arousal Exchange have. Until now, I am looking forward to the success of this project up to the real success of it in the crypto currency community and also in the market industry.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

It is very exciting for us to announce that the ICO will be launched from 9A.M. Jan.1st (GMT+1) to the end of January! Tokens can be purchased directly from beta.arousal.io/#/

For the ICO stage, only ETH will be accepted. The total number of tokens for ICO will be 13 million and will be executed by 5 stages.

•   Stage 1:      Total tokens = 1 Million      1ETH=4000 ARS       Jan.1st – Jan6th  
•   Stage 2:      Total tokens = 2 Million      1ETH=3900 ARS       Jan.7th – Jan12th
•   Stage 3:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3800 ARS       Jan.13th – Jan18th
•   Stage 4:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3700 ARS       Jan.19th – Jan24th
•   Stage 5:      Total tokens = 4 Million      1ETH=3600 ARS       Jan.25th – Jan31st

Please Join our telegram group for further information. https://t.me/arousalex
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I have such a hard time exchanging crypto for fiat! I would love this exchange to succeed and help me out. Right now I want to see it handle a major event or crypto disaster. As always I am very worried about security at any exchange, but especially one that handles fiat. The regulatory burdens alone can crush an exchange!
Of course, Arousal will hire an expert to improves the security of the Arousal exchange website. Cryptocurrency for fiat-currency is the next future of currency. Hoping that Arousal will famous along the world and the cryptocurrency banned country will feel sorry to ban cryptocurrency and decide to legalize cryptocurrency in their country.

As the time passes by this project became developed. A project that will makes every users easier as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform and gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency. I believed this arousal project has a great potential toward the success of this project.
The good thing is how it has been evolving over the few time devs are going on the platform even though the don't respond here so is safe to say this project is really getting a massive recognition especially with the issue of fiat, so people right now are waiting to see how it will fan out
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I would not advise EtnerDelta, I do not like it. To make a sell order you need to pay a commission twice. That is too expensive for the sale of ordinary tokens.
That's why a lot of shitty coins are stocked in EtherDelta, but that's why this project is going to make it's own exchange and not only and ordinary exchange but Global that will accept all the Fiat Currencies.
At least we can quick trading on Etherdelta, but i have doubt about EtherDelta security now. I recomment should listing Arousal on CoinExchange.io at the future.

If this project in the future will have everything as the developers intended, I will also leave Etnerdelt and go to the Arousal Exchange
Activity: 574
The developer does not talk much with the participants, but I will ask here. What mobile application is being prepared for use? For what platforms and when is it planned?

People usually don't use mobile to trade cryptcurrency.
Arsoual will be available only as web version, but you can still use it on smartphone like any other website, if there any plan for something like that, they will put in the roadmap.
I dont agree with you. People still using mobile or table to trading crypto currency. So mobile version is the needed. Why? Number or people using mobile increasing day by day. One more, suitable to search engine, if you dont have individual mobile version, you will lost a huge customer.
Activity: 434
I would not advise EtnerDelta, I do not like it. To make a sell order you need to pay a commission twice. That is too expensive for the sale of ordinary tokens.
That's why a lot of shitty coins are stocked in EtherDelta, but that's why this project is going to make it's own exchange and not only and ordinary exchange but Global that will accept all the Fiat Currencies.
At least we can quick trading on Etherdelta, but i have doubt about EtherDelta security now. I recomment should listing Arousal on CoinExchange.io at the future.
Activity: 602
This will help crypto world to expand its services by adding more services including this project which will be available globally. Having an intention to be more convenient about trading and exchanging so far this is going to be a worhty project.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Activity: 532
The total ARS token is 100 million. I hope i would have some of it so that i will grow together with this platform. Aiming global exchange is a hard choice but once it will hit on crypto industry, those who trust will clap their hands while others not will regret. Arousal exchange are doing their very best to become successful in the field they have entered. Please keep on supporting.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
The developer does not talk much with the participants, but I will ask here. What mobile application is being prepared for use? For what platforms and when is it planned?

Arsoual will be available only as web version, but you can still use it on smartphone like any other website, if there any plan for something like that, they will put in the roadmap.

well, most asian countries the population use %90 mobile phone and also for onlineshopping, trading, etc...  I think its a good decision making an app in android and ios. In the next few years people are going to use mobile phone apps more desktop apps. But I personally prefer also desktop apps  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
If they will start accepting just the projects that adds real value to real world it will be a good purpose for the traders, I don't want zero worth coins on a good exchanger.
Activity: 602
Guarantors in charge of the transactions between buyers n sellers. So what guarantee's us this will fly. We ve  had so many programs come up with ideas that sounded nice but couldn't pull through with all they proposed. So will this be different? I hope
Well, let's just hope tha they don't change there original proposal. But for me this project will surely stick with what is in their platform.
Activity: 560
Guarantors in charge of the transactions between buyers n sellers. So what guarantee's us this will fly. We ve  had so many programs come up with ideas that sounded nice but couldn't pull through with all they proposed. So will this be different? I hope
Activity: 84
Activity: 380
I have such a hard time exchanging crypto for fiat! I would love this exchange to succeed and help me out. Right now I want to see it handle a major event or crypto disaster. As always I am very worried about security at any exchange, but especially one that handles fiat. The regulatory burdens alone can crush an exchange!
Of course, Arousal will hire an expert to improves the security of the Arousal exchange website. Cryptocurrency for fiat-currency is the next future of currency. Hoping that Arousal will famous along the world and the cryptocurrency banned country will feel sorry to ban cryptocurrency and decide to legalize cryptocurrency in their country.

As the time passes by this project became developed. A project that will makes every users easier as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform and gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency. I believed this arousal project has a great potential toward the success of this project.
The Arousal exchange i like too much.Arousal is the decentralise global excahnge.This exchange platform is more secure and you can easily trade here.You can also use fiat currency in Arousal exchange.the Popularity of arousal exchange increasing very rapidly.
yes that I see Now everything goes according to plan and that's what is expected in accordance with the plan. hopefully this project remains consistent not tehenti in the middle of the journey.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

If this exchange can create some special kits for trading and maybe realtime fast exchange to fiat, without funds of other members, if you wanna to trade in fast mode - it will be awesome.
If that will happen that the team will add some experts then this will be more becoming interesting as it is famous now. Maybe in the future years those countries that still don't accept crypto will soom realize how useful is the technology when it comes to fast and easy transaction with lower fees.
Activity: 476

Pages:
Jump to: