Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥★★★ [ANN][AIRDROP] Get Free KittieTokens and original Cryptokitties! ★★★🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 2757 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I searched the 1000 of sites but nobody compares with this. This one is good and I am pretty sure that the Kittie tokens will take a rapid growth as this is much helpful and reliable for the people. Thank you so much!
Activity: 2
its encouraging to know that crypto currency is revolutionizing online business,at least it has allowed  me to experience total control of my cash go go kitty
Respect the developers for organizing the contest! With pleasure will take part in it. The only alarming amount. 0.25 ETH an awful lot to me.
Thank you. Cheesy
Bitcoin business is valid in India or Not ? because last year government of India had find the issues.
Activity: 4
are we gonna be able to buy/sell cryptokitties using kittietokens?
Activity: 4
very interesting project....why the supply is very huge?
Activity: 3
Hey what is airdrop? how many tokens are we going to get for free? I am interested in investing so what are future scope of this tokens?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Gola I just met this project and I have some doubts, what is your roadmap? or is this just a scam? forgive me for being so direct but things clear. What is your idea of promoting this token? why a token must have a purpose, when will the airdrop be shared?
Activity: 322
I joined for your airdrop, when we get tocken ?
copper member
Activity: 139
Merit: 4
Professional virtual assistant and writer
Of course its not Mandatory to do donations......not every body do have enough to donate ......although it maybe a good idea for people that have more on their account.
Cheers..
Activity: 28
Activity: 1135
Merit: 256
Register long time ago, Any news About this project?
No news for a long time, it seems to be abandoned.
how are you different the Kittie Tokens from others and please confirm differences to your tokens  and please tells about  Cryptokitties is base of point   
WEBSITE          BITCOINTALK          AIRDROP          TWITTER          TELEGRAM

THE TOKENS:

Name: KittieTokens
Symbol: 0GEN
Type: ERC20
Decimals: 0
Token Supply: 7,000,000,000
Contract address:
0x5791db927e807fa1985268fec4d2a2cc6cee6d00

AIRDROP

Every participant will receive 125.000 Kittie Tokens!

1. Application form for the airdrop Click Here!
2. Sent us a reply!
3. Join our Telegram chanel Click Here!

AIRDROP RULES

1. Only 1 account per person!
2. Don't use a vpn server to join!
3. Bitcointalk account needs to be registered before the 1st of December.
4. Never post your ETH Adress in the reply. If you do so we have to remove you from the airdrop!

DONATION

Every 0.25 ETH donation or more will be rewarded with 2.500.000 0GEN.
You can sent tokens as well but only ETH will count!
Sent at least 0.25 ETH!

The top 7 donations per ETH address will receive huge rewards:

1st - 250.000.000 0GEN
2nd - 150.000.000 0GEN
3rd - 100.000.000 0GEN
4th - 50.000.000 0GEN
5th - 25.000.000 0GEN
6th - 10.000.000 0GEN
7th - 5.000.000 0GEN

There is no raffle because the highest donator will win!
Donations will close Thurday 20th December 23:59 UTC!
Donations received after this time will not count for the Top 7!
As long as donation come from the same ETH address they will be combined to one donation!
So if you make 2 donations 1 for 1.5 ETH and the other 2.2 then this will count as one donation off 3.7 ETH!

Please sent your ETH donations to:

0x27028a9FF197bbE2C28e2970a0fAFf1eEBbdd381

Check donations made so far on Etherscan!

DISTRIBUTION

70% - Airdrop
15% - Dev team
10% - Donation
5% - Bounty

what is benifits of cryptokitties ? why we use bitcons ? Is there any problem for future ?
Activity: 266
Activity: 271
Merit: 11
Register long time ago, Any news About this project?
Activity: 1135
Merit: 256
I think the project is totally abandoned, the op of the ANN has not been connected for over a month and nothing is known about the airdrop, which I think was not distributed.  Sad
Same as 0BTC, both projects seem to be related.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
I think the project is totally abandoned, the op of the ANN has not been connected for over a month and nothing is known about the airdrop, which I think was not distributed.  Sad
Personally, think blockchains are the future, yes there are plenty of non-starters but there are some world-changing projects happening right under our noses in the world of crypto-currency. Leave your preconceptions at the door and discover for yourself.
Activity: 3
Hi i am curious to know about kittietokens. what is it ? is it a cryptocurrency like bitcoin,ethereum? and how can i get it for free ?
Pages:
Jump to: