Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥★★★ [ANN][AIRDROP] Get Free KittieTokens and original Cryptokitties! ★★★🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 2757 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Can i have more detailed information on getting Free Kittie Tokens? This can help lot of people. I love to join this program. What are the things required to startup this work.  Smiley
Activity: 1
I wish i could  be able to own one.Is it necessary to give the donations? Wouldnt we be able to get those without donations ?
Activity: 6
Thanks for this wonderful idea Seems very promising may i know how much this tokens worth and what is the future of the kittie tokens whether it will move like Bitcoin
It has to be good.No advertising of any kind.
"Every 0.25 ETH donation or more will be rewarded with 2.500.000 0GEN"
What does ETH and 0GEN mean in the above quotes
Sounds very interesting, I am going to try it right now, by the way I have a question: Do I receive 2.500.000 0GEN reward as soon as I donate 0.25 ETH or more?
Thanks very much
Activity: 23
Hi, I already sign up, follow on twitter, and joining your telegram channel, for airdrop.
I heard about cryptokitties, whats the different with this ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Soon we will see a description of Cryptokitties! Is a decentralized digital currency that allows you to easily send money online. Think of it as an "Internet currency."
"Kitties" is our cheerful, friendly mascot!
Why do you have different addresses KittieTokens contract creator and address of donate? because i have a premonition that this is a pump and dump project. Thanks
Activity: 1135
Merit: 256
kittietokens and cryptokittes different thing if i am not wrong?
Yes, they are different.
Activity: 52
kittietokens and cryptokittes different thing if i am not wrong?
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
Is this token related with the game cryptokittie? Most probably not right? Roll Eyes
Activity: 57
OP still not seen since December 21, 2017.
Wow....this is a genius move in a lot of ways. Just the fact that people will be interested and have to work out how wallets and actually having Crypto to buy these cats, will get a lot more people through the hurdles and learning curve relating to Crypto. All this at a time when the CME is starting up futures.any way we can wait and see the results
Applied for the airdrop ! Love kittens !

Once we have them will there be a way to reproduce your kittens like with the TRON Crypto Doggies Game ?

Looking forward for the feedback !

Best Regards
Oh!!!! Very very interesting...because i read this article very interest to invest.so can i buy or sell cryptokitties.is there any bonus or something for new users? i want join so please tell me to resolve this.amazing super concept.so keep movving on this.thanks for posting.
this token is that famous token with a lot of unconfirmed TXs?
No, but it's riding on it's popularity.
I have two questions to ask:
Do we  need another project on the Ethereum network making transactions long and expansive?
and
Am I going to be able to buy or sell cryptokitties using kittietokens?
thanks alot
Activity: 62
this token is that famous token with a lot of unconfirmed TXs?
Pages:
Jump to: