Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥★★★ [ANN][AIRDROP] Get Free KittieTokens and original Cryptokitties! ★★★🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 2757 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Interesting project!
Just tried to join the airdrop, but "no response after clicking the submit button, keep waiting aweber.com ...", resubmit then => ok, hope it will not duplicate my submission.
Hope to win the CryptoKitties!

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
the name of this token is KittieTokens but why the symbol is 0GEN?? i think it is not match. and also i think the total supply is too much

I agree. This is quite suspicious, maybe this contract is a fail project before, so he just decided to change the name to Kittie Tokens. Oh well, I don't want to be so judgmental, because I don't know how to create own token. However, it feels like there is something wrong here. And I'm sorry, I don't even like the website, it looks like a child work, made in one day or hours? I didn't see any extra effort. Apologies for being rude, but that's my own opinion. Each of us have our own choice. I chose not to participate, so just good luck to everyone Smiley
Activity: 5
Waiting for the further updates KITTIETOKEN. When will the token come to our wallet?  Thanks
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
WHY ARE PLAYING GAMES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN? PLEASE, YOU ARE CAUSING TRAFFIC AND MANY BUSINESSES ARE HAVING TROUBLE BECAUSE OF THIS RICH MAN GAME. PLEASE COOPERATE, WE ARE A COMMUNITY HERE. ALSO eBit is partnered with you, as part of their airdrop. This is sick.
Activity: 70
I want to join in,but i regist after 1st December~um...
Activity: 125
look promising, i hope this game will make ETH networks get stuck again.  Roll Eyes

This is only a token tradeable on ED!
Activity: 233
These cryptokitties are so hot right now, who wouldn’t want one?
Activity: 225
" Please sent your ETH donations to:

0x27028a9FF197bbE2C28e2970a0fAFf1eEBbdd381"

You should send some confirmation so people know that the contributors have received the GEN
Respect the developers for organizing the contest! With pleasure will take part in it. The only alarming amount. 0.25 ETH an awful lot to me.

Its not mandatory to do a donation!
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
Respect the developers for organizing the contest! With pleasure will take part in it. The only alarming amount. 0.25 ETH an awful lot to me.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
the name of this token is KittieTokens but why the symbol is 0GEN?? i think it is not match. and also i think the total supply is too much
Activity: 360
Did you have whitepaper and roadmap?  Hope succesfully project. Thanks Dev,  when specific of distribution Start?
Activity: 43
Do we really need another project on the Ethereum network making transactions long and expansive? I like airdrops and will join this one too, but can you DEV think of a way to make a sidechain and not to make the eth network slower than already is now? Tnx
Whats with crypto kitties anyway? What benefit does it do?

It is tradeable on etherdelta!
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
Whats with crypto kitties anyway? What benefit does it do?
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
This is a genius move in a lot of ways. Just the fact that people will be interested and have to work out how wallets and actually having Crypto to buy these stupid cats, will get a lot more people through the hurdles and learning curve relating to Crypto. All this at a time when the CME is starting up futures.
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
7 million TS? Why making the Total supply so huge?
Seems very promising. How many round of airdrop? People please help new member

There will for now just be 1 round!
Activity: 10
Seems very promising. How many round of airdrop? People please help new member
Why do you have different addresses KittieTokens contract creator and address of donate? because i have a premonition that this is a pump and dump project

This is not a pump and dump project! Because there is nothing to pump!
Pages:
Jump to: