Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥★★★ [ANN][AIRDROP] Get Free KittieTokens and original Cryptokitties! ★★★🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 2757 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I see that the total supply is 7B Tokens. Could you explain why did you choose to make it so huge? Are you planning to burn any in the future? Or what do you expect your marketcap to be a year from now?
Activity: 1135
Merit: 256
Name:  Bitcoi2n2n 
Date Registered:  August 28, 2013, 10:24:08 PM
Last Active:  December 21, 2017, 05:26:33 AM
What is KittieTokens and Cryptokitties? Please help me by informing me. I'm a new member.
CryptoKitties is significant because it has a chance of attracting players beyond the limited circle of cryptocurrency enthusiasts. As Ryan Hoover, the founder of product recommendation platform Product Hunt, noted, the game is like Pokémon on a blockchain, which bodes well for ethereum evangelists hoping for some of Pokémon Go’s viral popularity.
Why do you have different addresses KittieTokens contract creator and address of donate?
Respect the developers for organizing the contest! With pleasure will take part in it. The only alarming amount. 0.25 ETH an awful lot to me.
Activity: 265
Merit: 14
Nina
The concept was well created but hope this won't be a short term project. Think about making an ICO and running a bounty program instead of asking for donations. Anyway, community will always ask about exchanges to list the coin and different parteners of the project. Good luck
Why do you have different addresses kittieTokens contract creator and address of donate?
Activity: 70
Just joined the airdrop and posting a reply.

Do we need to send a PM?

Thanks.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
this project KITTIETOKEN will have a many people to contribute. Is there a bounty program? Nice to meet you!

Read in OP how to join in airdrop
I think that it is clear in OP how to participate in the bounty program.
here application form for the airdrop https://forms.aweber.com/form/66/1013555666.htm
Activity: 2
Very interesting Project, Reserved Urdu Translations, I request to confirm my reservation by sending me PM here  or at telegram, Thanks
My Telegram: Wasimalik

My recent work,

AMLT: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2573116

DIMPAY: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2542221

Daneel: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2519330

Thanks a lot for your keen interest.
Activity: 6
this project KITTIETOKEN will have a many people to contribute. Is there a bounty program? Nice to meet you!
With pleasure, i take part in it.
It seems very promising the subject please a little help to the new member. I am a lover of dogs but with these cats I can make a small exception my question is how to get a single with etherdelta? There's no other way
of change
Activity: 5
This project KITTIETOKEN is somehow good but still needs a wide range of information. Where can I put my MEW address? Thank you dev !
This is tha best i have ever seen this type of briliant project. i am very excited to be join in this project.Your tokens KittieTokens will be built on microtransactions like the original Cryptokitties? , and best of luck for this project.
Activity: 4
While I can not say anything about the project KITTIETOKEN, at the initial stage it all depends on you. Any bounty thread where we can share more? great work. best of luck
Looks like a good project...But Why do you have different addresses KittieTokens contract creator and address of donate?
Activity: 5
Hoping to have more success of this project KITTIETOKEN! By the way, how can you assure the quality of services being served on the platfrom? Good luck and keep us updated
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
Your tokens KittieTokens will be built on microtransactions like the original Cryptokitties? If so then the network is Ethereum still be lying((
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
I understand that clones Cryptokitties will spawn in the arithmetic progression(( This is sad as well have passed the transaction in blockchain Ethereum to this miracle! And the cost of transactions was miserable!
Pages:
Jump to: