Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][AIRDROP] Litecoin Gold Launch | Smart Contract Powered| FREE Airdrop🌟 - page 12. (Read 30613 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I'm still waiting for the airdrop Huh Sad
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Ethereum dark, Ethereum gold, Ethereum cash, Ethereum blue, Bitcoin red, Litecoin gold.. all of them are created by same scam artists ! Very soon we will see Bitcoin blue, Bitcoin green, litecoin red.. All this  scammy ERC20 tokens are created by fuckin noobs and amateurs via ethereum platform and listed free of charge on Etherdelta. All of them are reported to bitcointalk moderators with request of permanent ban. Fucking Scammers !
Activity: 142
Joined the airdrop thank you and good luck  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Scam, They haven't even sent out the rest of the airdrops, dev wants to dump his own tokens, send out the other 2k airdrops or its a scam!!!
Merit: 101
All of these 1-day projects look the same:

1) f#$king garbage 1-page site, that is being done for a couple of hours (if you ever did web you know it)
2) fake mega-promises for idiots
3) all forum threads/twitter accs made by newbies, all look the same (layout, "design", style)
4) massive attack through bots upping threads by forbidden "join" comments
5) drop token to etherdelta up to 10k$ (possibly sell/buy to himself) - coinmcap - dump their SHEET to dumb

200% SCAM

What's your purpose here ? Get the hell outta here. You don't belong here
Who let the dog out !!
copper member
Activity: 378
Is there a working telegram link?
FINISH THE REST OF THE AIRDROPS
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Many people complaining about litecoin gold Airdrop. Most people telling that they didn't receive their airdrop coin. In fact I also didn't receive my coins.I think litecoin gold developers solve these problem.Though many gold based and e based airdrop is scam nowdays.I think lite coin is not scam.waiting for airdrop coin.Thanks
honestly feel as if this is a great coin to trade at the moment. I received my airdrop. aka "free money" , aint no complaints. Moving forward i would like to see more updates on this coin. TO The MOON with this once posted on coinexchange.
still waiting for airdrop have not received
Activity: 1
The telegram link says doesn't exist. Will there be a new one created? thanks
Activity: 202
Many people complaining about litecoin gold Airdrop. Most people telling that they didn't receive their airdrop coin. In fact I also didn't receive my coins.I think litecoin gold developers solve these problem.Though many gold based and e based airdrop is scam nowdays.I think lite coin is not scam.waiting for airdrop coin.Thanks
Activity: 14
All of these 1-day projects look the same:

1) f#$king garbage 1-page site, that is being done for a couple of hours (if you ever did web you know it)
2) fake mega-promises for idiots
3) all forum threads/twitter accs made by newbies, all look the same (layout, "design", style)
4) massive attack through bots upping threads by forbidden "join" comments
5) drop token to etherdelta up to 10k$ (possibly sell/buy to himself) - coinmcap - dump their SHEET to dumb

200% SCAM
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Another scam created by noobs !

Please aware this is again a scam coin of same team of ETH DARK. The dev promising a lot to raise price and rip you money!
BE WARNED don't believe this idiots with promises! Airdrops will not happen!!
Prepaid card will never happen!!

ETH DARK:
https://www.ethereumdark.net/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ethereumdark-ethd-for-real-investors-only-pos-bounties-anonomity-2106405

ETH CASH
https://www.ethereumcash.technology/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23194892

Etherium Blue

http://www.etherblue.org/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2279214.new#new

For 100% sure the same scam team!
SELL before you are ripped to 0

Well I can't deny anything about the other project, as I don't know those or the dev of them, but I did receive the airdrop of Litecoin Gold.. without any requirement to purchase or something in that direction.

So either ure talking FUD based upon a feeling, or the something else..

So just because you received free airdrop, this is not a scam? What a thought process you have there, or lack of.?

Airdrops are to get greedy people in the scam, ie. YOU.

Once the trading starts, and greedy pigs start to dump the worthless token, that gives the impression that there is a legitimate trade going on.

You and other airdopees are the WORM to hook the fish, unsuspecting investors. So because of greedy people like you, who thinks a free airdrop can't be a scam 'crowd', you are essentially helping this scam gain pace.

Do you get it now?

Lol ure talking a whole lot of..
but have u read what I posted?

I can't deny your accusation, nor will I even temp to do so, all I said is that I did receive the 10k drop, i honestly didn't expect to, nor did they request any direct transactions.

Thats all I said, further I implied that either you know more of the situation, or you're responding on a feeling ( you know, your gut told you, same as it did to me)
Merit: 172
They only sent out airdrops to first1000 , send out airdrops to the other 2000 , it seems like a scam.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
I got my 10k tokens airdropped. Thanks dev. And the price is going higher everyday. Its 0.018$ a coin now. High time for buyers to invest and buy now. Waiting for further airdrop notifications. Grin
Activity: 13
i am following this one.  Wink
Activity: 53
i'm unlucky Undecided sold my tokens early but nice to see the price rise so fast
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
just listed to new exchange  Grin Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
$0.010499 (219.25%)

Yeah, it's price really get's higher everyday. This is amazing!

They haven't even set out all the airdrops yet, pretty sure its a scam as it stands.
airdrop campaign is pretty legit i have got mine . its for only 1000 person pls check the thread Smiley
Merit: 172
$0.010499 (219.25%)

Yeah, it's price really get's higher everyday. This is amazing!

They haven't even set out all the airdrops yet, pretty sure its a scam as it stands.
Pages:
Jump to: